ULZZANG MANIA

DONATE A BUCKET... I need more buckets to collect drool..

Actually nevermind.. I'll just drool on the keyboard..... *drooling*

WAHH!! 49MB!! that's a lot of pictures!! Thanks for the Megaupload link, Hli!!

yes thats kinda gross but what would you say if LSE ask you MAWHAHAHA :phew::ph34r::w00t:

^ haha.. I didn't think of it that way..

But i don't really see him and me that way either..

Well Not yet.. Maybe if i get to know him close and stuff..

Maybe... But i will never have that kind of luck...

^^LOL..i miss you too!!

i know no quoting pictures but the last picture *bottom right* he looks like junjin

MY NAME IS SUA...LOL when you asked if Sua was an ulzzang i was like WHAT????!!! me? LOL

Haha.. That's funny.. I thought the samet hing when i looked at the last pic..

But then i was like, I dont' like Junjin too much so pretend it doesnt look like jj and

he'll look totally kuter!! and i did just that and he was a total STUD!!

is it me or do LEE BANG SIL looks like Mira???

maybe the eyes or that the both don't wear a lot of makeup??

when i look at her, she just remind me of Mira for some reason....

OMG! I swear i was just gonna say that..

but you beat me to it.. Totally.. But her face seems

skinnier and longer than mira's.

yeah i do totally agree about what you said ^_^ ... but the thing that just really surprised me was that she posted her doing it ... but yeah i do have to agree about everything you said :) and i am very sorry for my harsh comment :(

Yeah.. Like in the old thread.. someone said, "What's the point of blocking out her face, when all the other pictures prove it's her!!" < that's not a direct quote but yeah. you get the picture..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pannda

i dont personally like jihoon

since hes such a skinny from i see the pictures. =X

dont go bash me crazy!

pleaseeeeeeee. hehe xD

but go ahead flooding with jihoon's pictures! =)

im interested in his clothes and pictures things.

Guest LoveHLi

^

^i'm the same too ann...i don't really like ji hoon....but i do admit that in some pictures he does look hot and it makes me like him just a little :lol:

hjh236.jpg

hjh237.jpg

hjh238.jpg

hjh239.jpg

hjh240.jpg

hjh241.jpg

hjh242.jpg

hjh243.jpg

hjh244.jpg

hjh245.jpg

credits: me and ganzinam.com

Guest crackednut

Personally i think she's just burning it for ATTENTION..

lol thats possible

You can't hate America and wear a BoSox jersey lol

America IS BoSox!!!!!!

(ahhh the Yankees backlash!!! >.<)

Guest LoveHLi

hjh246.jpg

hjh247.jpg

hjh248.jpg

hjh249.jpg

hjh250.jpg

credits: me and ganzinam.com

DONE! there's 55 pictures in total...i just saved the ones that were showing/kinda showing his face and like two showing his booty ^^; ehehehe...i didn't save the ones where he had his back turned to the camera because i thought what's the use when you can't see his face or you're not planning to buy the shirt he's modeling :lol:

+edit+

an original size picture! hahahaha...but i still hate photobucket...<_<

i'll brb with pictures of jung dal for yia

Guest cindy-yang

ahhh i see that imda is burning our flag..its ok cause she has her own reason...and they say that if you drop a united states flag you have to burn it...but anyways....can get what you guys are saying about the whole korea thing....

lol thats possible

You can't hate America and wear a BoSox jersey lol

America IS BoSox!!!!!!

(ahhh the Yankees backlash!!! >.<)

Haha!! I think that was the stupidest thing she did..

But she's really pretty i have to agree.. BUT her clothes are like

mostly wat, AMERICAN?? Haha.. she has to be kidding me..

She LOVES america!

[edit]

OK LET"S STOP THIS BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND..

Yes, you can post your last comments..

^ personally i enjoy imageshack more ^_^ the bandwidth does not exceed as quickly...

and omg thank you Hli for the zipped folder of jihoon ^_^ i just finished downloading it :lol:

Yeah.. Like in the old thread.. someone said, "What's the point of blocking out her face, when all the other pictures prove it's her!!" < that's not a direct quote but yeah. you get the picture..

well i don't think that she cover her face so no one will know it's her.... i think that she didn't think she look good in those pictures that she cover her face in but like what she was wearing or her body >_< LOL

i always thought that the reason why when the Ullzzang girls model and cover their face was because they want you to see what they are wearing and not just their face.... like

"I'm modeling my clothes, not my face" <---- that kinda thing... you know? LOL

i notice that a lot of them do that not just Imda.... like JungRoo. i saw some at her cyworld some time ago...

i've seen lots of girls modeling with their face bur out or cover...

do you all think i'm kinda right too???

Guest LoveHLi

^

^

^

^well, they both have their advantages and disadvantages...imageshack is free to use and you don't have to have an account to use it but you can sign up for it if you want to save the pictures that you uploaded but imageshack only lets you upload one picture at a time or a zipped folder (i've never tried uploading a zip folder on there) and it usually doesn't resize the pictures as much as photobucket...but with photobucket, you do have to sign up for it but you can upload 19 pictures at a time, it's not as time consuming as imageshack....personally i like photobucket more...but i hate it when it resizes the pictures though...so i only use imageshack or xs.to to upload the pictures photobucket resizes or pictures that i don't want saved in my photobucket accounts...

here are some pictures of KIM JUNG DAL for yia

the first three pictures are his most recent ones...they were posted at the beginning of this month...i can't remember which one's i've posted before so i'm just gonna post them all in the order that i have them ^^;

kjd.jpg

kjd1.jpg

kjd2.jpg

kjd3.jpg

kjd4.jpg

kjd5.jpg

kjd6.jpg

kjd7.jpg

kjd8.jpg

kjd9.jpg

credits: me and damoim

Guest tklovex3

augh how depressing i couldn't dl from the megaupload link! stupid download limit! i haven't dled anything from mega in days!

anyways, wow he's hot! guys should dress like that haha cuz it's so cool looking!

Guest LoveHLi

augh how depressing i couldn't dl from the megaupload link! stupid download limit! i haven't dled anything from mega in days!

anyways, wow he's hot! guys should dress like that haha cuz it's so cool looking!

megaupload has a download limit? i never get that and i download alot of stuff from there all the time...well, i'll upload it on ysi for you if you want ^^

more of KIM JUNG DAL

i have more of him yia and i'll post them tomorrow for you ^^;

kjd10.jpg

kjd11.jpg

kjd12.jpg

kjd13.jpg

kjd14.jpg

kjd15.jpg

kjd16.jpg

kjd17.jpg

kjd18.jpg

kjd19.jpg

credits: me and damoim

+edit+

aww! freaken photobucket resized these too! okay! i officially HATE photobucket! i'll upload the folder for you yia if you want the original sizes of them...but i'll do it tomorrow ^^;

well i don't think that she cover her face so no one will know it's her.... i think that she didn't think she look good in those pictures that she cover her face in but like what she was wearing or her body >_< LOL

i always thought that the reason why when the Ullzzang girls model and cover their face was because they want you to see what they are wearing and not just their face.... like

"I'm modeling my clothes, not my face" <---- that kinda thing... you know? LOL

i notice that a lot of them do that not just Imda.... like JungRoo. i saw some at her cyworld some time ago...

i've seen lots of girls modeling with their face bur out or cover...

do you all think i'm kinda right too???

Why would they cover their faces?? I mean they are Ulzzang "best FACE!!"

ANiwyas, Kim Jung Dal is hawt!

Archived