ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^my lubber! you're finally on! TT^TT i missed you!

okay...now i post the ji hoon modeling pictures then i have to go cook ^^; but i have more pictures coming! hopefully my brother won't come straight to the computer when he comes home -_- :LOL;

+edit+

THEY'RE SO FREAKEN SMALL! STUP.ID PHOTOBUCKET RESIZED THEM!!!! TT^TT i have to re-up them again! i'll probably end up having to post them tomorrow...sorry guys...you'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to see them TToTT I HATE YOU PHOTOBUCKET!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy-yang

omg thats so sad about mikki and jihoon....thaks aznbaby69_79 for the jihoon pics...i love his shirt with the skull....i have one but its a differnt color and is on the bottom right side but i might go get one with the skull white and in the middle of the shirt...,hehe

Guest me_n_minwoo

^^LOL..i miss you too!!

IS SUA A ULZZANG?? or does she just hang around with Mikki alot??

rbis6t.jpg

Whoever he is, give me his number!!

I swear he's a kutie!

credits: me, imageshack, tinypic, mikki, CY.. what else?!?!?

i know no quoting pictures but the last picture *bottom right* he looks like junjin

MY NAME IS SUA...LOL when you asked if Sua was an ulzzang i was like WHAT????!!! me? LOL

HLI unnie do you want my SE7EN poster? *off topic..><* sorry

Guest LoveHLi

^what se7en poster?

okay...i'm re-uping the pictures right now...it's going to take a while...i don't know but today my computer has been uploading pictures really slow <_<

Guest karaoke

thnks jungee for the translations!

jihoon&mikki are so poetic xP

I hope they get back togetherr! <3

if they apart xP

NEW JUNGROO

filedown35nm.jpg

filedown44qt.jpg

filedown59ct.jpg

filedown69uw.jpg

^ maybe he is her bf ?

filedown79sa.jpg

i personally don`t think he is all that hot ... but maybe he has a nice personality :)

credits me and cyworld

Guest cindy-yang

lol this might be randome but i was on junior source and they had a topic about heechul and naoki....do they look alike??

capture16_.jpg

heechul

asiakool_lrg_4071.jpg

naoki....i dont think they look alike but the hair .....SORRY NAOKI....i know that you dont like people comparing you with other people

could someone please help me out !?!?!?! i am such a noob ... how do i save a nonsaveable picture from cyworld ? i remember someone saying to print the screen or something but i totally need help ! please and thank you ^_^

Guest alicimoo

^

^

I think it's only the hair color.

^

You just press Prt Scr on the keyboard. (it's diagnally above the backspace button), and then go to some image editing software (like photoshop) and paste the printed-screen and just crop it for the picture. :]

SEO MINWOO

on god's danny's kiss the radio

they're probably really slow to load so i'll reupload them tomorrow...i'm too tired to do them right now ^^;

It would be awesome if Korean radiowaves reached the US. xD I want some Korean music on the Radio!!

Minwoo looks aweesome in those pics. Especially with those huge earphones on. :D

Guest LoveHLi

nvm...

+edit+

ehehehe...i'm re-uping the pictures but they're still that same still size so i'm just gonna continue with the re-uping and then zip and load up the folder for the people who wants his pictures in their original size

OMG!!! >_< yesterday i went through like 111 pages of IMDA.... LOL it was fun though.... i saw some pictures that i've never seen before ^.^ but one question

does Imda don't like the USA?? or something??

the reason why i'm asking is because i saw pictures of her holding a american flag.... ^^ and then SHE BURN IT >_< I DON'T UNDERSTAND.... i'm okay with her not liking americans but did she really have to take pictures of her doing that?? o_0? LOL anyways.... i'm here to post pictures of her

i didn't save the pictures of her burning the USA flag but i got the one were she's holding it...

P1013267.jpg

can you see the lighter in her hand? i can!

-------------------------

what style do you like imda the best?

style one?

imdastyle1-1.jpg

imdastyle1-2.jpg

style two?

imdastyle2-2.jpg

imdastyle2-1.jpg

i think she can put off both of her these style ^.^ but i like style more... style tow is umm.... yeah.

here's more pictures of her //// her tatoos

imda01.jpg

imdastatoo1.jpgimdastatoos.jpg

imdastatoo3.jpg

imda03.jpg

imda02.jpg

cerdit's to : imda.cyworld.com

Guest pannda

이방실 isnt Lee BangSil a girl?

because im so confused with a name

i thought it was a boys name.

so please, show me a pic of this person then i can see if i found the right pictures.

kk. thanks. =)

and me gusta imda's style one. =)

simple.

Guest jeanu

^hahaha...don't know what it is either but i'm guessing it's suppose to be poop :lol:

someone wanted more pictures of lee chung. i totally forgot about that...and someone also wanted more of jung bae...i'll go find his pictures...whoo! i've been lagging off for the last few days ^^;

LEE CHUNG

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...angs/234fgt.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...zzangs/7834.jpg

i freaken love his smile! kills me all the time! :lol: but i wished he'd smile more T^T

credits: me and cyworld

^Omg, Lee Chung scares the heck outta me. He looks like he wants to kill you.... >_<

But when he smiles.... Hottie radar! DING DING! ^_^

Archived