ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tengosuds

RANDOM COMMENT!!

i was coming home from school just now on the bus, and i saw this van that said LSE on it and my eyes instantly flew to it - because whenever i see "LSE" anywhere im like "WHAT??? <3". but obviously it wasnt anything connected to our LSE (it was like LSEhair.com or something)...that would be totally unlikely seeing as i live in London. but it still caught my eye!!

Guest LoveHLi

^ thanks for the info..

I wonder if any of them will be super popular like LSE, Jihoon, Mikki, Namji, Imda, Inho, Minwoo, mira, etc..

Who did i forget??

KKR! how can you forget our biggest camwho.re!?! :lol:

RANDOM COMMENT!!

i was coming home from school just now on the bus, and i saw this van that said LSE on it and my eyes instantly flew to it - because whenever i see "LSE" anywhere im like "WHAT??? <3". but obviously it wasnt anything connected to our LSE (it was like LSEhair.com or something)...that would be totally unlikely seeing as i live in London. but it still caught my eye!!

hahahaha...same here! whenever i see that something that is kinda associated with/reminds me of our ulzzangs i always look at it until i can't see it anymore :lol:

i just finished saving ji hoon's modeling pictures..it's not as much as i thought there be...i'll post it after i'm done uploading it...and i'll post pictures requested by a few of you guys ^^

Guest crackednut

those girls lay out too much sugary sweet X[

And dude...maybe mikki and jihoon are too busy doing other things together to take pics....?? Like, its pretty hard to **** and click at the same time.

::hitnhintwinkwink::

ooooomygosh!

hold up...if mikki and jihoon break up...then that means....

JI HOON WILL BE SINGLE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

ji hoonie baby..here i come:P

[edit] gLy OWNS page 755:P

I hope Mikki and Jihoon didn't break up,

they make such a good couple... T_T

I remember a post saying that she was going to wait for him while he went off somewhere(?)

Something about, "The time we are apart is so painful, but I keep repeating the last thing you said to me over and over in my head and tell myself that I'm okay."

So, hopefully...

maybe, he just went somewhere....

^ well that's a good thing! they do make a good couple. just like mira and minwoo! i want them to get married XD they'd have so hot babies. but minwoo is doing his own thing now.....i can't wait for episode 3 of ban oh lim. minwoo has more parts in that episode and minwoo is a pretty good actor so far ^^

I found this from JiHoon's Diary:

(translation by me)

'그사람 때문에 힘들어도 안 힘든척 하고....

Even thought it is hard because of you, I act like it doesn't

지금 이순간 그사람이 그리워도 아닌척하고...

Even when I meiss you right this instant, I act like I don't

그 사람때문에 힘들어서 울고싶어도 울음을 꾹 참고...

Even though I want to cry becasue of you, I try my best not to

오늘도 난 그대때문에 피노키오가 됩니다..."

Because of you, today, I become Pinoccio

사랑의 거짓말은 표시가 나는 가봐요...

When you are in love, lies show...

피 노 키 오 처럼....

Like Pinoccio...

I know it is not a very good translation but, yea... you understand what I mean... But reading this makes me even more confused because I don't know if they broke up, or just taking a break, or what the hell just happened... you know?

^ thinking about it.. I don't wanna give them pain and suffering..

so, i guess i'll just endure the pain and suffering inside of me...

*sad face* Ohwells..

KKR! how can you forget our biggest camwho.re!?! :lol:

hahahaha...same here! whenever i see that something that is kinda associated with/reminds me of our ulzzangs i always look at it until i can't see it anymore :lol:

i just finished saving ji hoon's modeling pictures..it's not as much as i thought there be...i'll post it after i'm done uploading it...and i'll post pictures requested by a few of you guys ^^

^ oh boy.. How can i ever forget KKR.. that super hawt

Camwhore.. I bet he'll win best camwhore ever!!

I just loved Jihoon's modeling pics.. SPAZZ..

aniways.. if you need help uploading.. i can help..

BUT at the moment i have to go back to school

and help out at the 8th Grade Orientation/open house..

And dude...maybe mikki and jihoon are too busy doing other things together to take pics....?? Like, its pretty hard to **** and click at the same time.

::hitnhintwinkwink::

ooooomygosh!

Haha... If i am thinking the same as you..

*weird face* Aniways, I love Jihoon..

Mikki's so wicked lucky to be with him!!

PLUS, his body is MIGHTY FINE!!

hold up...if mikki and jihoon break up...then that means....

JI HOON WILL BE SINGLE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

ji hoonie baby..here i come:P

[edit] gLy OWNS page 755:P

OMG!! That's true! I have DIBS on LSE and JIHOON!!!!

*scary eyes* Back off girls! *laughs&coughs*

I hope Mikki and Jihoon didn't break up,

they make such a good couple... T_T

I remember a post saying that she was going to wait for him while he went off somewhere(?)

Something about, "The time we are apart is so painful, but I keep repeating the last thing you said to me over and over in my head and tell myself that I'm okay."

So, hopefully...

maybe, he just went somewhere....

^ omg!! What the.. did she say??????

He's gone for a while.. Sad.. wonder where he is.??

~jUngEe~ ___________thanks for the translations. I understood it perfectly. Wow! Jihoon and Her are having problems?? Oh my!! I really want them to MARRY!! and have those BEAUTIFUL BABIES!! But i still have DIBS on JIHOON [and LSE!!]

Guest LoveHLi

aww boo hoo...they're having some kind of couple problem...thanks ~jUngEe~ for the translation! ^^

anywho! i'm actually done with uploading jihoon's modeling pictures but i'm still washing the dishes right now (i snuck in to use the computer :w00t:) so i'll post them after i'm done with that ^^ :lol:

Guest mz_yoone3k

I found this from JiHoon's Diary:

(translation by me)

'그사람 때문에 힘들어도 안 힘든척 하고....

Even thought it is hard because of you, I act like it doesn't

지금 이순간 그사람이 그리워도 아닌척하고...

Even when I meiss you right this instant, I act like I don't

그 사람때문에 힘들어서 울고싶어도 울음을 꾹 참고...

Even though I want to cry becasue of you, I try my best not to

오늘도 난 그대때문에 피노키오가 됩니다..."

Because of you, today, I become Pinoccio

사랑의 거짓말은 표시가 나는 가봐요...

When you are in love, lies show...

피 노 키 오 처럼....

Like Pinoccio...

I know it is not a very good translation but, yea... you understand what I mean... But reading this makes me even more confused because I don't know if they broke up, or just taking a break, or what the hell just happened... you know?

....LOLOL!!! HAHAHA :lol: ......... i know that its suppose to be romantic and all but when i read how ji hoon's comparing it to pinoccio, just hysterical. okay. maybe its just me. :mellow:

Guest me_n_minwoo

. Is that really true? No wonder there were Mikki and Jihoon pics in the bed together

That is super weird.. I mean.. I can't say what i am thinking.. THat's kinda Gross...

Well.. Yeah.. it's gross. Ahh.. i don't know what to say.. ALLL I GOT TO SAY IS:

LSE YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT, AND BETRAY ME!!!!!!

yes thats kinda gross but what would you say if LSE ask you MAWHAHAHA :phew::ph34r::w00t:

Archived