ULZZANG MANIA

Guest SwtKrnMuffinJjang012

um ok maybe in ghetto areas. but then again, my cd is pretty clean.. like it's this tiny, quaint town with one high school. lol but it's surrounded by huge cities like LA and Pasadena. lol

anyway.. yea kids do sleep around but not asians... well ok there are the hoebag korean girls and the gangster wanna be guys haha..

but i mean.. wouldn't your friends find it weird if they find out you slept w/ someone? it would be awkward.. well whatever. yea, we're getting off topic. hahah

hm i'm dying to know what's up between mikki and ji hoon @__@

are you drunk or something? I seriously thought that after reading this lmao sorry x_x

but they're are nasty asian (Not only korean) girls & guys out there same for every other race. doesn't matter where you're from at all. you might think some small town with so-called good kids wouldn't have its sluts but trust me, small town kids get bored.

geez you all must be really young :unsure:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MooNy PigLEt

SEO MINWOO

http://bbs5.kbs.co.kr/system/db/CFkiss_pho...oad/2638/31.jpg

credits: glitzyglam and kbs (i'm guessing that's where she got the pictures from ^^;)

they're probably really slow to load so i'll reupload them tomorrow...i'm too tired to do them right now ^^;

OMG SEO MIN WOO Is so cute in this pic.

to aznbaby69_79, hic, guess I'm one of the oldest (I'm turning 20 this December T___T)

And yet I'm still so immature compared to those at my age :vicx:

Guest miranduh

i believe we should stop on that topic about pregnant teenagers before the tension rises...

teen pregnancy happens it may not seem likely to you but it does.....it really doesn't matter what types are invovled.......

haha me too! we're the oldies in this thread :P

haha my friend was trying to make me join in this joint bday party... only my bday isn't until june. can you imagine me.. living in canada, supposedly 19 yet i can't order alcohol because i'm NOT at least 19 yet :lol:

i don't know about imda, sometimes i love her style, sometimes she's just trashy.

LOL if you look 19 and you hang with people who are 19 they usually just check one id card...muahah the advantages of having older friends :sweatingbullets:

Guest LoveHLi

^

^same here. i'm really immature for a person my age. i still watch kids shows (like power rangers! :lol:) and it's like everyone around me is maturing a lot faster than i am...but i feel old though ;)

REQUEST!

does anyone have any pics of KIM KYUNG ROK with blonde hair + blue contacts? I really need this by today..for my homework :x

will this one do? i can't tell if his contacts are blue-ish or silver-ish.... i don't think there's one where he had on blue contacts (well, not that i can recall ;)...he usually wore a hazel or silver-ish color contact and there's only a few pictures of him in those...i went through my whole collection and this is the closest one to your request ^^; sorry if it's not what you wanted and hopefully someone else can help you out ^^;

kkrunknown.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

Guest MooNy PigLEt

IS SUA A ULZZANG?? or does she just hang around with Mikki alot??

NEW MIKKI?!?

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1696/451834hj.jpg

Is she playing a shooting game??

http://i2.tinypic.com/rbiryp.jpg

who's that in the BG?? The boy is so stunning that i

didn't even realize that mikki's sunglasses were hanging

under her chin.. hehe

http://i2.tinypic.com/rbis6t.jpg

Whoever he is, give me his number!!

I swear he's a kutie!

credits: me, imageshack, tinypic, mikki, CY.. what else?!?!?

Yeah, that boy's cute heeh. Wonder if he's another uhljjang?

i think JiHoon should check up on his girl..

Because Mikki is hanging out with so many guys..

and taking so many pics.. BUT WHERE ARE THE MIKKI+JIHOON PICS??

It's been a while and i haven't seen their pics together..

I miss jiHoon...

I think sth unusual happened between them too. And yeah, Mikki seems to hang around with other guys a lot?

Mikki and Ji Hoon are really cute together. dont want them to break up or sth. they should just stick together and take lots of pics for their crazy fans ehhehe

off topic: yeah, I love watching anime and reading manga...and I drool over all pics of my favourite uhljjang and my idol keke...but the fact remains..I'm old :mellow::)

Guest miranduh

^you are not old!

=) young @ heart counts alot hehe =)))

To: thag00fiest

i hope this fits into what you need for homework >w<

192f59f6.jpg

9a835134.jpg

c5173fb5.jpg

9e156d5f.jpg

0d37e8da.jpg

79c376d0.jpg

c2c21dcf.jpg

just wanted to put this up because it says fcukin!

df41fb1f.jpg

puihaha..im so slow =o=

Guest LoveHLi

thanks for helping out mir. the second picture that you posted was actually the one that i was looking for but i'm like freaken hella tired and my eyes can barely stay open so i couldn't concentrate that greatly to the pictures i was looking at ^^;

Guest panaru

OMG, luckyyou are you sure that it's her's??

She looks so young to have a little girl..

WOAH... wonders if she's a ulzzang..

{wonders if Naoki ever visits anymore after that WHOLE BIG NAOKI thing}

hmmm i don't know...

i found naoki's new myspace page, but i just left it alone. I think he wants it that way.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^i'm 18...turning 19 this year ^^; i feel so old compare to most of you guys :lol:

im 20.

-__-;;; that makes me even older

look at all of imda's shoes! gosh this thread grows so fast. i was just here a lil earlier and now theres 2 more pages! i really admire imda's style but i think its cuz its so americanized and thats y i like it so much. =P i guess nothing too special. but she gets to shop 24/7 cuz shes loaded!

edit--^ what whole naoki thing? o___O

Guest MooNy PigLEt

YAY !!! I've just got new sig and icon

Keke, Do u guys like my sig?? LSE is sooo hot ^ _ ^

I've requested for SWS icon and sig too, just waiting for it now

Keke, I've got many awesome sig now !!! Dont know what to select (I'm having a hard time choosing whether to use Eric or LSE icon. But since I take LSE sig, guess I should take Eric icon hehe lol)

Anyway, has LSE updated his CY?

Hix, poor me coz CY doesnt work with me. I cant check out myself.

Guest feather~

western countries' kids arent the only one who mature early these days...

china, like korea, has plenty of kids these days who sleep around and drink and stuff. that ulzzang girl really reminds me of this girl i know. the girl i know is REALLY pretty and she got pregnant when she was like 14 but she had an abortion...i think she made the right decision cuz 14 is just soo young...

although ppl hav to accept teenage pregnancies and stuff, i dont think we should be positive about it becuz we should really be promoting better sex ed so that kids DONT get pregnant. even when we are accepting about teenage pregnancies, the parents will still suffer so best to just prevent kids having kids in the first place. teenage pregnancies really shouldn't be something that is common and normal

anyway, since this is an ulzzang thread, i just want to say that KKR look really good wearing blue contacts! most asians ive seen wearing blue contacts look stoned and really weird, but KKR just looks soo KOOL and HOT!! ^^

Guest Karinojjang~*

OMG Can u help me again please,,

If u free can u find some pic of Lee Bang-Sil (이방실)

for me please.,.Thanks in advance!! ^^ soompier always kind i knew

Guest *lilyisland*

The worst thing about messing around is that , there is this boy in my school who took (n***) pix of his girlfriend (and she is soooooooo pretty) and posted in an internet site eventhough the police caught him but I wonder how that girl will live??!!

Guest *rashiDah

^...

Woah. A little random.. but woah.

hmmm i don't know...

i found naoki's new myspace page, but i just left it alone. I think he wants it that way.

Hahaha~ You make it sound like he's dead. O_O;

"He would have wanted it that way.." lmao..

But yeah.. =\

He hasn't posted in awhile.. who knows ..

maybe he hasn't read all that stuff abt him.

Guest faiiz

^ :D

i think i've got a headage @_@

i've read since 1st page to 90th page T_T, uhhh~ my eyes~

can anyone tell me more about Lee YoonGeun please??

i want to know more about him >_<

^ talk about it.. I have to use my index finger and thumb to open my eyes and read the stuff posted..

But i finally caught up!! Woah.. there was a lot of talk and not many pictures.. But talk is nice..

and you guys must be in the dark. kids in korea are corrupted now.. it's normal to be sleeping w/ each other in high school. they like go around rating who's the best. it's sick. this random dude IMed me on this korean chatting program and he got all surprised when i told him it's messed up to be sleeping w/ each other in America when you're in high school. he thinks america is even more messed up than korea. then he went on to insult me by saying i'm saying it's bad cuz i've never gotten laid.. WELL YEA FOR A GOOD REASON MORON. LOL

Oh boy. Is that really true? No wonder there were Mikki and Jihoon pics in the bed together

That is super weird.. I mean.. I can't say what i am thinking.. THat's kinda Gross...

Well.. Yeah.. it's gross. Ahh.. i don't know what to say.. ALLL I GOT TO SAY IS:

LSE YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT, AND BETRAY ME!!!!!!

School is for learning...not babysitting

at our school district, if u show any signs that u're pregnant, ur automatically kicked out of school, but u can come back once the baby is born.

Yes, school is not for babysitting, that's why there's so many daycare centers!!

Wow.. i wish girls get kicked out if they were pregnant, Then again.. There are like

About 10-20 girls in my school who are pregnant.. And it's not Sexy..

^Oh me too! >_<

As bad as I feel about their supposedly deteriorating relationship.... I want Jihoon for myself! -_-

Hehehe, sorry Mikki. :sweatingbullets:

^ haha.. After looking at his modeling pictures..

I want him for myself too.. him and LSE!!

will... i went back and did alot or reading... first off HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY TO BAOI... though i don't know you...^-^ but yeah hope you had fun and love the graphic sillykayce made you i want one.... :tears: ... lse so hott!!!

THANKS!! LSE IS A MAJOR HOTTIE!!

I don't think i'll ever come to this thread if there wasn't any LSE!!

it must be a lot different in Korea...

in most hospitals and clinics...there are ways of getting reductions on payments, or even free abortions

also...sleeping with eachother in the US...MAN DO THESE KIDS DO IT A LOT!!!!

when I overhear classmates' convos about weekends...it usually goes like this

-DRINKING

-DRUGS

-SEX[s/ize]

Its almost commonplace now...which is a bit creepy...

There was this one girl I knew...knocked up when she was in the 7th grade. I have no idea whether she kept the baby cuz she left our school.

I'm not too sure where you live...but teens sleep around a lot in highschool...they just don't make a big deal of it really, because its so commonplace.

Like, a lot of the people at my school hook up with a different person each week. As sickening as it is, thats how a lot of teens are nowadays.

However...this isn't a society and sex ed thread lol

Has LSE posted any new pics? Considering he's been barraging his loving fans (whether he knows it or not) lately with his visual splendor.

YES, that's all Boston kids talk about..

I live in the ghettoest place called Fitchburg,, It's all PRs here..

They are all pregnant and stuff.. And the white girls here

hook up with a different person each week because of Drugs and

sex.. and all that other stuff.. It's DISGUSTING!!

There aren't any Koeran and Japanese girls here but the Viet girls here

are Almost just like that.. And the Hmong girls are getting married

and having babies.. That's just stupid.. WAHH!! I am sooooo off-topic..

YES< I NEED NEW LSE PICS!! I have been recently bombarded with LSE love..

The worst thing about messing around is that , there is this boy in my school who took (n***) pix of his girlfriend (and she is soooooooo pretty) and posted in an internet site eventhough the police caught him but I wonder how that girl will live??!!

^ that's so sad.. I feel bad for her..

But wtf?? Did she let him take them??

SPAZZ >> JIHOON'S MODEL PICS ARE SUPER HAWT!!

and they are close to HQ toooooooo!!!!!!!!!! DROOLS..

Can someone donate a bucket for me to drool in?? because

i totally ran out of buckets..

[edit]

WHEW!! cleans off sweat and drool and starts to struggling say, "I finally caught up!!"

Guest LoveHLi

^i'm gonna go save those pictures and post it for you guys later on today

OMG Can u help me again please,,

If u free can u find some pic of Lee Bang-Sil (이방실)

for me please.,.Thanks in advance!! ^^ soompier always kind i knew

i'll see what i can do ^^

^ :D

i think i've got a headage @_@

i've read since 1st page to 90th page T_T, uhhh~ my eyes~

can anyone tell me more about Lee YoonGeun please??

i want to know more about him >_<

let's see...he's an ulzzang/model now...i'll try to find his profile for you ^^

hopefully i'll post tons of pictures today for you guys :lol:

+edit+

pictures of minwoo along with the other three main cast members

sharp3_01.jpg

sharp3_02.jpg

credits again to glitzyglam and kbs

+edit+

here's lee yoon geun's profile

이름 : 이윤근

출생 : 1984년 12월 2일

신체 : 키:184cm, 체중: 68kg

학력 : 창원전문대학 휴학

수상경력 : 중학교정근상

+edit again+

most recent damoim ulzzang winners and contestants

ulzzang3hx.jpg

winners: lee wun ho and ahn seung hee

guys: 1.hu sang min(1st) 2.jin yoo moon(5th) 3.kim hyun chul(3rd) 4.son jung il(4th) 5.min joo wun(2nd)

girls: 1.go sun yung(3rd) 2.lee so yun(4th) 3.jun jin kyung(5th) 4.kim mi hee(2nd) 5.jan mi jung(1st)

credits: me and damoim

Archived