ULZZANG MANIA

Guest MaryMagdalin

some people just judge you when they don't know you.

and i find it amusing..

how people never bashed not-so-pretty people's looks in the members 411 threads.

you won an uhljjang contest so that makes you one. official or not.

ok first off the reason why 411 was closed was because ppl started to get offensive in posts

i for one would not say if someone was ugly if i thot it

i would simply not post or i`d say i don`t like your [insert body part (lol)]

but yes i`ve said naoki is cute and he is

and then i read that convo and it didn`t sound like him

cuz he was really nice to me

but yea

you can have your own opinion and i agree there is a point where you should stop

and winning an uhljjang contest does not make you one

if you win one in america to koreans in korea you are not considered uhljjang.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it make me feel better that u said , it's true which it hurt me a lot, but i don't hav anything special to say ^^''

ppl said just their opinion..

to be honestly, it's true too that i'm arrogant sometimes, but it's a part of my personality, i never insulted or did anything of the like, and everyone have bad side of their personality ...

i thought ulzzang is based of face ...

if u think that i'm ugly, i can't force u to say that i'm cute ... everyone hav a different taste ..

....but if u aren't talking to me, u make ur opinion about me just based only with this converstion ..

I read some post who tell a lie about me , but i can't prouve anything and nobody there will believe me..

about Ulzzang i thought to be call an ulzzang, we should just win an ulzzang contest but i was wrong and i don't understand wat is the necessity to create this kind of contest if it's not to be an ulzzang ..

it's not easily to try to be popular , i make a lot of effort , but when i read that, it was just a wastage ..

why ppl continue to post my pic if everyone don't consider me like an ulzzang, .. if i'm just a wanabee ...

i'm really sorry to waste this great Ulzzang THREAD .. u should don't talk or post my pic there .. it a thread for official ULZZANG no?

so, thanks everyone to read my post =)

Naoki

PEOPLE QUIT IT ALREADY WITH THIS NAOKI THING. i just wanted a thanks from him since i helped him out but everyone is blowing this whole thing out of proportion. i've been catching up and some of you people are just bashing on him cruelly. and what naoki said is true, he never insulted anyone and everyone does have a bad side to their personality.....i know i do. so just let it go and go back to posting pics of ulzzangs whether official or not because i know we do post pics of people who aren't official ulzzangs up in here too.

anyways.....here's some PEB for those monkey lovers! helping you out hli! and it was me who wanted the HDW pics. and hi mir! i'm Pa btw if you didn't know^^

peb4.jpg

eunbyul11.jpg

eunbyul70.jpg

eunbyul66.jpg

eunbyul62.jpg

eunbyul56.jpg

eunbyul26.jpg

eunbyul57.jpg

if only i was the other guy T_T

eunbyul29.jpg

this one too, if only i could get this close with monkey boy T_T

credits: soompi ulzzang thread and me for uploading

Guest LoveHLi

tralalalalala...oh! i see it too baoi! TT^TT seung joon is going to grow up to be such a good looking guy (i assume ^^; :lol: ) and no problem trang...if you want more of han byul just let me know ^^....tralalalalala....barney and power rangers are the coolest! B)

^

^ohh!...i love monkeys so therefore i love monkey boy too! tralalalalala...i'll be back with some dong woo pictures for you...tralalalala...yummy yummy yummy there's something something i got love in my tummy....:lol: (i just remembered how it went :lol: i think that's how it goes...anywho!)

+edit+

HAN DONG WOO for pa....tralalalala

hdw15.jpg

hdw16.jpg

hdw19.jpg

hdw27.jpg

hdw32.jpg

hdw45.jpg

hdw47.jpg

hdw53.jpg

hdw57.jpg

HDW65.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

^ i wonder night and day if PRH will grow to be a LSE.. haha.. j/p

But they are just two wicked Kute kids!!

Hmmm.. i wonder if PRH will still be a ulzzang 10-15 years from now..

[edit]

End of my image posting mini-spree..

Got to go sleep.. Bye Bye..

Another page is just around the corner!!

Don't post too much with me gone!!

and check for LSE updates.. Because

he tends to post when i am offline!!

Guest Jasmine<3

wah, naoki seems so sad=/ that's gotta hurt.! bahh. im glad he posted in here.. changes opinions =)

anyways

DAMN THATS A LOT OF PICTURES POSTED!! <3 loves ittt

-jasmine

Guest Sakura Li

Han Dong Woo must have one of the roughest looks outta all of the Uhljjangs, don't you think? Or is that me? XDD Like, I can call him HAWT but not exactly cute... ^^;

I was a cute kid... Didn't stay that way tho.. XD It would suck if PRH turns out not so... uhljjang-ish. XDD

Guest LoveHLi

Han Dong Woo must have one of the roughest looks outta all of the Uhljjangs, don't you think? Or is that me? XDD Like, I can call him HAWT but not exactly cute... ^^;

I was a cute kid... Didn't stay that way tho.. XD It would suck if PRH turns out not so... uhljjang-ish. XDD

^hahaha...yeah, i also think he's rough looking...but after lee chung though...i think lee chung is the roughest toughest looking ulzzang! hahahahahahaha...and it would suc.k about seung joon growing up not to be ulzzang-ish looking...poor kid if he does (hopes he doesn't though cause i love him!) :lol:

+edit+

man! i own another page...gotta go find more pictures to post...brb!

Guest touche`

I know how he feels too. There are some people makes me want to beat them up. xD (That was a joke =_=) Anyways, we should really move on. Naoki has proven his point that sometimes he can be arrognant. NOt all the time. -0- I still love him. X(

------

Somtimes Lee Sang Eun makes me want to steal his brain and fried it up. xD He is just way to smart to design his own stuff.. Wahh T_T He so hot and with that hair of his, danng~ I think he might even shot me. (If you know what Im talking about..)

PARK HAN BYUL; Does this person makes her own clothes line? I think it was her.. I don't remember. :sweatingbullets:

Guest LoveHLi

^

^don't worry about it lisa...we know you're busy ^^

^

^

^aawww pa! i love you too! and no problem...i have no life so..yeah...ummmm...yeeaaahhh :lol:

some pictures of INHO for me :lol: and....for you too...tralalallala

inho77.jpg

inho105.jpg

inho104.jpg

go go power rangers! do doo dooo dooo doooooo doo doo...go go power rangers! :lol:

inho102.jpg

inho110.jpg

inho111.gif

inho112.jpg

inho108.jpg

inho107.jpg

i want an inho bill!

inho106.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

okay......here's a pic of han kyuwan. he is an ulzzang right? i think i've seen his picture in this thread before. tell me if i'm wrong. i think i read at JS forums that he might be in super junior 06, just a rumor though, but he is a trainee for SM i think.

hankyuwan1.jpg

hankyuwan2.jpg

credit: JS forums and me for uploading

well.... If we only post Real Ulzzang there won't be any fun in this thread nomore. well becaues the 'real' Ulzzang hardly update nomore... we need new ones. ( like naoki ) if we don't post new things then this place will just die.... it's already started.... and it's so not fun to see the same pictures over and over and over again. the 'real' Ulzzang are getting old and want to move on with their lifes. so i don't care if Naoki isn't a real Ulzzang.. shoot! he's the most real it's gonna it. i mean, i don't know any other ulzzang in real life...... we make them seem like stars .... but they are so different from a super star. and who cares if some girls or guy in this thread thinks Naoki is fugly or not cute.... a lot of people think different about the real ullzzangs too. like i didn't like LSE at first... i didn't even know the guy.... but after everything i am just now starting to like the guy... yes, i liked Naoki before LSE. there's a lot of people who thinks they are better than others... like super stars but we can't do anything about that now can we. i don't care if naoki's not a 'real' Ulzzang, he's still and will always be one in my eyes. if becoming a ullzang is so hard then what's the piont? tell me someone... cause i don't got a clue

--------edit---------------

the chat that i had with naoki.... i didn't think he was cocky or arrogent at all! you people were the ones that pointed it out... >_< i just thought that was how he was and i didn't care... i was just really happy to chated with him... i bet now he hates me T__T

well i guess if someone can make you big then that someone can make you go down too. >_< people can make you feel prettier and better but those very same people can make you feel like you're nothing.

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hehe hi hli

since u are posting inho for yourself

i will post some more of him from my folder TO YOU!

lol

dedicated to u......for all your hard work in this thread...keeping it up and going

brb

uploading inho for u!

Archived