ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LeSilly

^I agree with you Delster

Everyone, just "chill out"~

It was just one convo.. you can't exactly judge a person by what happens on the net.

This 'issue' is over now hopefully-- Let's get back to the normal stuff? Hmm?

*****edit*****

Oh yeah, does anyone know how tall KKR is officially? Like my korean friend was looking at this site and I saw his pic. She was just like "He's too short for you Les" and I'm like "???" -- I'm 5'7" (167cm I know I'm tall for a Chinese/Viet girl) Hahaha. I think this is funny.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

it's hard to drop the subject when people keep talking about and referring back to it....isn't it??

LoL@Hli i love that damn song =X hahha you're very random xD

Guest josarang

=_= @ naoki haters.

it's one thing to state an opinion.

but it is another to be RUDE.

if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

and try and think from the other person's perspective once in a while.

how would YOU like it if you won a few uhljjang contests and saw some girls in a HUGE

thread bashing you about your looks? NO.

and it's ok if you don't like something about his appearance..we all have our tastes

but to judge him and say that he's "purposely trying to be fobby"...

excuse me. but do you KNOW him? how do you KNOW that he's purposely acting fobby?

or if he really IS ssagaji if you haven't talked to him.

and delster is right. people come off differently on the internet.

you have no idea how many times i've embarrassed myself. XD

it's hard to drop the subject when people keep talking about and referring back to it....isn't it??

haha yes i know. whereas others seem to be bashing him, i'm trying to mediate. i'm just hoping i've brought some of sort finality on the subject with my opinion. i hope i didn't offend you in some way :)

mikki has put up a new spanking photo on her cyworld but i'm not on my regular comp and can't take the picture. so if anyone can be a dear and grab it :D or i'll put it up when i'm on my normal comp and no one's put it up yet.

Guest starlightnao

Dang~ People are getting a little cold towards this Naoki guy.. Don't be so angry please.. He has feelings too! (^______________^)

it make me feel better that u said , it's true which it hurt me a lot, but i don't hav anything special to say ^^''

ppl said just their opinion..

to be honestly, it's true too that i'm arrogant sometimes, but it's a part of my personality, i never insulted or did anything of the like, and everyone have bad side of their personality ...

i thought ulzzang is based of face ...

if u think that i'm ugly, i can't force u to say that i'm cute ... everyone hav a different taste ..

....but if u aren't talking to me, u make ur opinion about me just based only with this converstion ..

I read some post who tell a lie about me , but i can't prouve anything and nobody there will believe me..

about Ulzzang i thought to be call an ulzzang, we should just win an ulzzang contest but i was wrong and i don't understand wat is the necessity to create this kind of contest if it's not to be an ulzzang ..

it's not easily to try to be popular , i make a lot of effort , but when i read that, it was just a wastage ..

why ppl continue to post my pic if everyone don't consider me like an ulzzang, .. if i'm just a wanabee ...

i'm really sorry to waste this great Ulzzang THREAD .. u should don't talk or post my pic there .. it a thread for official ULZZANG no?

so, thanks everyone to read my post =)

Naoki

Guest josarang

^ that's EXACTLY what i said.

=_= but no naoki 오빠, you aren't a wannabe.

some people just judge you when they don't know you.

and i find it amusing..

how people never bashed not-so-pretty people's looks in the members 411 threads.

but they find it appropriate to bash an uhljjang.

just because naoki/whoever else is an uhljjang...does not mean that they aren't human.

- - - -

you're not wasting anything, 오빠.

you won an uhljjang contest so that makes you one. official or not.

- - - -

quoted for emphasis

=_= @ naoki haters.

how would YOU like it if you won a few uhljjang contests and saw some girls in a HUGE

and it's ok if you don't like something about his appearance..we all have our tastes

excuse me. but do you KNOW him? how do you KNOW that he's purposely acting fobby?

Guest LoveHLi

*****edit*****

Oh yeah, does anyone know tall KKR is officially? Like my korean friend was looking at this site and I saw his pic. She was just like "He's too short for you Les" and I'm like "???" -- I'm 5'7" (167cm I know I'm tall for a Chinese/Viet girl) Hahaha. I think this is funny.

kkr is 5'7"

LoL@Hli i love that damn song =X hahha you're very random xD

i'm just trying to lighten things up and change the subject by posting tons of pictures or saying something totally random but it's not quite working but i don't care...i'm going to keep doing it :lol:

like now...hmmm....i just snuck back in to use the computer...not done washing the dishes yet...who's picture should i post next? i think it was pa who wanted more dong woo pictures...can't remember...but i remember that i like to eat jack in the box...mmmm...yummy...sourdough jack....:lol: or should i post more of the more popular ulzzang? i don't know...just post who ever you want....but i don't know who i want to post now...you know what! shut up and just post after you finish washing your dishes and you better hurry your brother is coming home...yeah i know, i'll go finish up my dishes and try to post later and if not then i'll post tomorrow...SHUT UP AND GO ALREADY!....FINE! I'M GONE!

+edit+

wait! i just wanted to say one more thing...the next person to post owns 725! okay i'm gone!

Guest Diamond.

....but if u aren't talking to me, u make ur opinion about me just based only with this converstion ..

I read some post who tell a lie about me , but i can't prouve anything and nobody there will believe me..

about Ulzzang i thought to be call an ulzzang, we should just win an ulzzang contest but i was wrong and i don't understand wat is the necessity to create this kind of contest if it's not to be an ulzzang ..

it's not easily to try to be popular , i make a lot of effort , but when i read that, it was just a wastage ..

that actually sounded so sad. shiiiettttt :(

then again there will always be haters.

but when there are haters, you should know that there are more lovers naoki

Guest miranduh

haha yes i know. whereas others seem to be bashing him, i'm trying to mediate. i'm just hoping i've brought some of sort finality on the subject with my opinion. i hope i didn't offend you in some way :)

me? im not offended but i was just saying...

but just stated as a fact.....i never said Naoki was a wannabe i did say he WAS an uhljjang but not offical and i did tell people he did win kpopstop when people asked. plain facts maybe there is no need for me to have said that but i wanted to so.....yeah not haters bash like crazy...some are very reserved *D

Hli post KSH!! =)..more XD

Guest *lilyisland*

aznbaby69_79 ...thanx for posting all those pix....u r the kindest***

By the way, do u have any pix of Sung Jong Hyun??and one last question...how old is he???

Thanx again ^ ^

Finally, someone posted Joo Ji Hoon's pix before his debut in the Korean celebs thread, he was an ulzzang too so i am so happy today* * (he is so handsome)!!!!

Guest karaoke

sorry guys but i have to quote this picture cause i don't think that person saw when mir was trying to point out that he isn't sung jae wook...his name is kim min kyu and if you still want more pictures of him just let me know...he doesn't have a lot of pictures...i only have i think 10 of him....and most of them are really small....btw, i've never heard of sung jae wook...did you see/hear him from a fanfic?

i think it came out yesterday in korea...or was it the day before...i don't know...but it comes out on the 5th in korean time ^^;

it should be out already....and since i'm really bored, i'll go find you some more imda pictures even though some were posted already

thnks for sharing ^-^;;; I thought it was him xP

I dont think I've seen these :: lse pictures :]

dsc690250397ch.jpg

img148219903tf.jpg

img799212475pd.jpg

img8010p68453io.jpg

lse330po.jpg

347p94716qi.jpg

dsc0012a5bb.jpg

img4279p81574xe.jpg

dsc0180a9ca.jpg

111547229jp.jpg

1115146780gf.jpg

06020701844042qe.jpg

if they were . . . sorry ^-^; enjoyyy <3

i'm pretty sure most of them are old xP ^^

Guest mz_yoone3k

=_= @ naoki haters.

i just wanted to point out that you're contradicting yourself somewhat. this is a forum. ALL opinions are welcome, whether good or bad, nice or mean. it would be so boring if every post was pictures and comments like "hes [insert some form of goodlooking]!" but you're right, there is a line between stating you're opinion and being really rude. many of these comments were only opinions but there are some that are just plain rude. it's kind of hard to not get a big head when hundreds of people are feeding his ego everyday. those who don't get arrogant because of it, are the ones i respect the most. but i dislike arrogant people and i think i can assume that 95% of you don't like them either. i think that's what brought up the whole naoki thing. well, here i am, stating the obvious again. <_<

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3276/dsc0180a9ca.jpg

:lol: lse is just too cool.

Guest LoveHLi

man! my brother is home so i can't come on anymore...but i think he has to go somewhere today...so we'll see...i'll try to answer and post up pictures today if i can...

Archived