4 hours ago, Phi said:

2016.09.16 Cha Seung Won goes and Lee Seo Jin comes, this time with Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang (Three Meals A Day)

2016091707002511524-540x270_99_201609170

Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin have left. Now Lee Seo Jin is here. The farm edition and the fishing village edition have swopped places. This time he’ll feature in Season 3 of the fishing village edition.

The preview of Season 3 was shown during the broadcast of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” on 16 September, and the unexpected preview was a surprise for viewers.

In the preview, together with familiar scenes of life by the sea, Lee Seo Jin made his entrance. PD Na Young Suk tells Lee Seo Jin after showing him a photo of a boat, “Hyung, you’re going to take this boat and go to the island.” Lee Seo Jin, left speechless, asked, “Does that even make sense?” But then the shot cuts away to scenes of Lee Seo Jin on the boat. Lee Seo Jin’s charm of doing what he’s asked to even while grumbling, is a main reason why viewers are anticipating the new season.

Na PD had earlier hinted during the media conference for “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” that “Including Cha Seung Won, all the fishing village members have returned to land. Then who would be going to the fishing village?”

“It may be too early to say who it is, but I would like that arrogant person to have a strong taste (of the fishing village).” While it was a hint then, Na PD really managed to make Lee Seo Jin head to the fishing village after all.

2016091623175882722-540x1478_99_20160917

Besides Lee Seo Jin, new faces were all revealed – Shinhwa’s Eric, as well as Yoon Kyun Sang. Eric has made many appearances on variety programmes as a member of Shinhwa, but has rarely appeared in his solo capacity. But there is plenty of interest to see what side of himself he will show, given his abundant variety sense. Viewers are also anticipating his chemistry with Lee Seo Jin, having co-starred in the MBC drama ‘Phoenix’.

Na PD has publicly stated in interviews before that he would like to work with Yoon Kyun Sang. In a previous interview, “I heard from writer Kim Young Hyun of ‘Six Flying Dragons’ that (Yoon Kyun Sang) has an off-the-wall charm to him. I have faith in the people recommended by my colleagues.”

Yoon Kyun Sang later replied to Na PD’s love-call through another interview, “I’m always ready to run to him.”

Attention is now on whether Yoon Kyun Sang can continue the success of Na PD’s ‘maknae line’ of Lee Seunggi, Son Ho Joon, Ahn Jae Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk, and amass love and affection from the viewers.

The preview showed Lee Seo Jin and Eric reuniting after 12 years and Yoon Kyun Sang’s zealous enthusiasm, and while family chemistry formed the essence of the Geochang edition, anticipation is building to see what interesting direction the unique combination of Lee Seo Jin-Eric-Yoon Kyun Sang will take.

“Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village Season 3” will air its first episode on 14 October at 9.15pm.

Source: 10asia via Naver
Translation by: Absolutshinhwa

I have watched Three Meals A Day before and it is interesting because they behave so normal , so cosy. It will be awesome to watch Eric ! Anyway he will always be the same - dearest in a humble way ! I do hope Eric and Seo Hyun Jin will get a prize ! They really deserve it ! Have a nice weekend all of you ! 

• Like 1

I'm glad the casting got lot of buzz because Eric pretty much 'disappeared' after OHYA as well as the first time he becomes a cast member on a variety show (He was on show once or twice before without Shinhwa but not yet as a cast member).  But anticipation also make me nervous. :P

I think this is most likely in part of getting some PR for Shinhwa's upcoming comeback.  Nonetheless, no matter he does it for Shinhwa or not, I'm glad he to see him pushing his comfort zone. 

I wonder how many episodes he signs on for since it's going to be tough to judgle both Shinhwa's comeback/performance/promotion and filming Three Meals A Days at the same time.  Hope he won't fall sick with the cold weather and busy schedule. :)

2016.09.17 [Star Talk Talk] Eric ‘Another Miss Oh” → “Fishing Village 3″ a surprise insertion…extremely welcomed

tumblr_inline_odmmkxYuHN1rb7x3v_500.jpg

The Eric that we’ve missed is back. After the record-breaking hit of “Another Miss Oh”, everyone has been wondering about Eric’s next move. But instead of a drama, he chose to join in as a new member of a variety, and not just any variety, but the 3rd season of PD Na Youngseok’s proven hit, “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village”. It was a truly surprise insertion without any spoilers at all.

Eric will be going to a fishing village for the filming of “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village 3″, along with Lee Seojin, who had continuously grumbled over any discontent he had in “Three Meals a Day”, as well as new face Yoon Kyunsang. The new season premieres on 14 October. Expectations are high, as this is his first reunion with Lee Seojin in 12 years, following 2004′s drama “Phoenix”.

In the “Fishing Village 3″ trailer that aired on the 16th after the end of “Three Meals a Day: Gochang”, the prickly Lee Seojin looked happy at the appearance of Eric and even patted his thighs, raising expectations for the chemistry the two will show in the show. On top of that, Eric caused laughter when he showed exactly the same laziness as Lee Seojin over maknae Yoon Kyunsang’s zealousness.

After showing immense chemistry with Seo Hyunjin in “Another Miss Oh”, the fact that Eric will be showing his true self through a reality is also an attractive point. In Eric’s case, apart from having starred in JTBC’s “Shinhwa Broadcast” alongside the other Shinhwa members, he has never made a fixed appearance on such a variety program, which is why expectations are high for his solo appearance in “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village”.

tumblr_inline_odmn9zeM4L1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Every season of the “Three Meals a Day” series has captured the unique charms of its cast, and created strong characters, so the anticipation for what kind of character will Eric show through his first solo variety appearance is definitely a point to look out for.

Also, anticipations are already high on whether Eric’s casting will be yet another ‘stroke of genius’ from PD Na Youngseok.

sr: OSEN
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dianero said:

I have watched Three Meals A Day before and it is interesting because they behave so normal , so cosy. It will be awesome to watch Eric ! Anyway he will always be the same - dearest in a humble way ! I do hope Eric and Seo Hyun Jin will get a prize ! They really deserve it ! Have a nice weekend all of you ! 

can't wait for the show and most importantly, I hope it gets subbed. :)   Looks like the 2 'lazy' hyungs are ganging up on the maknae already hahaha

I think RicHyun has highest chance for best couple, best kiss (at least :D).  Good weekend to you too!

Thanks koalasubteam so much.  I wonder who will pick up the subbing for the episodes.....

[ENG SUB] Three Meals A Day teaser: with Leo Seo Jin, Eric Mun & Yoon Kyun Sang

by: KoalaSubTeam
Full Trans by: @gossong
Timing by: @fountainstripes

• Like 1

Some fans are worry that Eric might too tired during Shinhwa comeback. This is just my guess, I think before Shinhwa comeback, 3 Meals filming would be already finished. Or maybe it's already finished by now. 

After Phuket trip, Eric only had one interview and Dior event then suddenly disappeared. I guest, he went to that island/ village for 3 Meals shooting. That's why the team already put the teaser even though still 1 month left. And if I'm not wrong there is about 2 months leadernim disappeared but suddenly started appeared around one-two weeks ago, which were some fans spotted him again in E-Mart. I guest, the time that fans spotted in E-Mart, he just comeback from the 3 Meals filming. Then, continiously fans spotted here and there again. And the last spotted one was with uri Gomdori. Wonder how big he is now. He must be so naughty just like before lol... That was cute Eric put him walking through his area and chatting with his neighbor and introduced his doggie....kkkk

I never watched 3 Meals but some comments said Lee Seo Jin is kinda bossy. Well, I don't mind being bossy (since he's the older) but I hope no rudeness. Yoon Kyun Sang seem sweet maknae though. I hope Eric can do well. With this high expectation, suddenly I feel nervous. I hope all of them can show us the sweet bromance and uri FisherMun can show off his fishing skill....xoxoxo...

Some articles about 3 Meals with Eric and his two new buddies^^

From Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/lee-seo-jin-comes-back-to-three-meals-a-day-with-two-new-helpers/

Another article

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/09/17/eric-and-yoon-kyun-sang-join-lee-seo-jin-as-the-cast-for-this-season-of-three-meals-a-day/

Been such a long time since I have been here... was super busy with reality for two years that I stopped visiting soompi.. then when I heard the news that Eric is in Three Meals... I was just over the moon and I wanted to spazz.. sadly, I forgot my password for my old acount... and after trying for almost 2 days retrieving the PW, I gave up and made a new account... and so I feel like a newbie all over again.. 

Anyway Hello to everyone, good to be back in this thread again... *bow*
a long way to reread all the backpages of this thread since I last been here... but I guess I gotta be updated...

anyway with the casting of Eric in Three meals is such a surprise. I did not think he would ever say yes to this type of variety show.. especially since Na PD is hell bent in making his cast suffer... especially if its to make Lee Seojin suffer more...I just hope Eric will be able to defy Na PD or be tricky enough to still do the work with less suffering...

and shinhwa is making a comeback... daebak.. was pretty busy when they last had the comeback that I was totally out of the loop... but now I am back for this one...

• Like 1

2016.09.17 [Star Talk Talk] Eric ‘Another Miss Oh” → “Fishing Village 3″ a surprise insertion…extremely welcomed

tumblr_inline_odmmkxYuHN1rb7x3v_500.jpg

The Eric that we’ve missed is back. After the record-breaking hit of “Another Miss Oh”, everyone has been wondering about Eric’s next move. But instead of a drama, he chose to join in as a new member of a variety, and not just any variety, but the 3rd season of PD Na Youngseok’s proven hit, “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village”. It was a truly surprise insertion without any spoilers at all.

Eric will be going to a fishing village for the filming of “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village 3″, along with Lee Seojin, who had continuously grumbled over any discontent he had in “Three Meals a Day”, as well as new face Yoon Kyunsang. The new season premieres on 14 October. Expectations are high, as this is his first reunion with Lee Seojin in 12 years, following 2004′s drama “Phoenix”.

In the “Fishing Village 3″ trailer that aired on the 16th after the end of “Three Meals a Day: Gochang”, the prickly Lee Seojin looked happy at the appearance of Eric and even patted his thighs, raising expectations for the chemistry the two will show in the show. On top of that, Eric caused laughter when he showed exactly the same laziness as Lee Seojin over maknae Yoon Kyunsang’s zealousness.

After showing immense chemistry with Seo Hyunjin in “Another Miss Oh”, the fact that Eric will be showing his true self through a reality is also an attractive point. In Eric’s case, apart from having starred in JTBC’s “Shinhwa Broadcast” alongside the other Shinhwa members, he has never made a fixed appearance on such a variety program, which is why expectations are high for his solo appearance in “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village”.

tumblr_inline_odmn9zeM4L1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Every season of the “Three Meals a Day” series has captured the unique charms of its cast, and created strong characters, so the anticipation for what kind of character will Eric show through his first solo variety appearance is definitely a point to look out for.

Also, anticipations are already high on whether Eric’s casting will be yet another ‘stroke of genius’ from PD Na Youngseok.

sr: OSEN

• Like 1

Remember the fishing trip back in 2009 when he was enlisting, fans are now digging it up because of 3 Meals A Day :lol:

Here's that 2009  fishing teaser with Enlisgh sub http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xax0ll_fishing-realstory-spot-3-eng-subs_webcam

A few photos of Eric went fishing.  I remember he went fishing with the other actors when they were on break during the filming of Strongest Chil Woo. 

Looking glamorous on stage or at events, he so not bothered about roughing it out in the wild when he goes fishing if you get to watch the whole fishing trip :)

Cse6XpeVIAAjRem.jpgCse6X4bUAAAvH0N.jpg

Cse6YHtUsAAnWap.jpg

Calm down, calm down :P

2016.09.17 Eric, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Seo Jin for new season of ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village’

Ten Asia - Naver: It’s Lee Seo Jin, not Cha Seung Won, who’s joining Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang

OSEN - Naver: ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village’ to premiere on October 14th.. Lee Seo Jin, Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang to join

image image image

Source: kkuljaem.blogspot + via EricMun.tumblr

2 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

Been such a long time since I have been here... was super busy with reality for two years that I stopped visiting soompi.. then when I heard the news that Eric is in Three Meals... I was just over the moon and I wanted to spazz.. sadly, I forgot my password for my old acount... and after trying for almost 2 days retrieving the PW, I gave up and made a new account... and so I feel like a newbie all over again.. 

a long way to reread all the backpages of this thread since I last been here... but I guess I gotta be updated...

anyway with the casting of Eric in Three meals is such a surprise. I did not think he would ever say yes to this type of variety show.. especially since Na PD is hell bent in making his cast suffer... especially if its to make Lee Seojin suffer more...I just hope Eric will be able to defy Na PD or be tricky enough to still do the work with less suffering...

and shinhwa is making a comeback... daebak.. was pretty busy when they last had the comeback that I was totally out of the loop... but now I am back for this one...

Welcome back dear. I was like you....I forgot my soompi PW last time and decide to make new one.

How's life? I hope everything goes smoothly for all of us. I wonder whether you watched Eric's latest drama Another Miss Oh. It was huge popular and had high ratings. We all so happy about that.

I don't have any idea about this 3 Meals A Day since haven't watched any single episode yet, but I saw some comments about how Lee Seo Jin likes to be so bossy and Na PD is so tricky. I hope this time is different since Na PD was the one chasing Eric like anything for casting him lololol.... Well, I don't mind to see Eric suffering hahaha... Just give us good show, Na PD ;)

On the other hand, maybe we can see another side of Eric. Like his skill on fishing, travelling outdoor or living in countryside. He had that experience with Shinhwa member during Shinhwa Broadcast so I'm sure he enjoyed travelling with his brothers. But this time, he travelled there with the 'strangers'. Perhaps not really strange with Lee Seo Jin but we'll see :)

• Like 3

On 10/09/2016 at 0:33 AM, Phi said:

spamming this because this 4D makes smile every time I see this gif set :)

He's such a cute goofball and I love him for that.

cr on gifs

Yo @Phi......  OMGosh...... !!!! SHAKING HIS BON BON.... hoo hoo

excuse me while I  5ahh.gif    

ya...... the cold never bother me either when he rolls his bon bon like a teaser...... haha.... Is that really really Park Do Kyung.... unbelievable. I guess only knowing Eric in AMO set me up for surprises in his other capabilities. AMO is my first knowledge of him.

tumblr_o4t947dMPu1rvbzggo5_400.giftumblr_o4t947dMPu1rvbzggo6_400.gif

I see the thread is buzzing with news of his surprise participation in..... errmmm..... some fishing village ?  Gosh I can't even remember the show's name even though liddi posted it in the AMO thread. I only yelled out.... " He came in his PDK mode " and not the beanie ..:w00t:

I've never watched Variety Shows / Reality shows like this. How fun is it I wonder !!!!!  Is it an all male cast ?     ( hope so..... not ready to see him kiss another woman........ aaarrrggghhhh ..... bad bad me )

Oh BTW.... you are the best people to know...... did he put on a little more weight in the vid ?

• Like 2

It's a long shot with this one but we'll vote for our "Next Door Couple" won't we? :)

[TUTORIAL] APAN Star Award: “Oh Hae Young Again” Shinhwa Eric & Seo Hyunjin for 2016 Best Drama Couple

http://67.media.tumblr.com/7df6673f8da78978dc0ee833bc96d5aa/tumblr_inline_odq0g5cotG1qcufwd_1280.jpg

In addition to tvN’s poll, another one to vote for!  It’s MBC’s APAN with Eric & Hyun-jin nominated for 2016 Best Drama Couple.  You need to MBC account to vote. Hopefully it will come in handy for Shinhwa’s comeback in October too. So sign up! :)

Voting period: September 19th - 30th (12AM KST)
Voting frequency: DAILY
Result to be announced on: October 2nd (live broadcast)

http://dmc2016.imbc.com/program/apan.html

http://67.media.tumblr.com/930ec088f0e23aebfff5cc3d248e160c/tumblr_inline_odq0hiy1h01qcufwd_1280.jpg

Click on Domestic & Foreigner Living Abroad

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0ee19deeac50b3fb120fb3bcceed8e65/tumblr_inline_odq0o0WCrH1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Check those boxes to agree with their terms of use.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/54b78c13ab2067ee2d126cfdde1c3797/tumblr_inline_odq0rgaXva1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Enter your email and getting verification code

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a2fdffbbea9166f3e9411625d6aa01b4/tumblr_inline_odq120DgtY1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Enter your user name & ID.

ID can be combination of characters & numbers, NO special characters, NO capital letter.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/0d49a4866d9452e45a2240c4db78c01f/tumblr_inline_odq141ViNE1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Successful Registration!  Now, Sign-in!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/5d605939abc29da490b8c9ad8ffa35cb/tumblr_inline_odq1f8D0T91qcufwd_1280.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/bb3796ed560355dd45714ef5262b7850/tumblr_inline_odq1z5MaA01qcufwd_1280.jpg

Now go to APAN poll >> http://dmc2016.imbc.com/program/apan.html

Vote for Eric & Hyun-jin.  It might ask you to sign-in again when you submit your vote. Just log-in and cast your vote.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/7954116b510f1093ad02b82ec61c9987/tumblr_inline_odq2b1HMOL1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

On 9/18/2016 at 7:32 AM, czakhareina1 said:

OOOOOOHHHHHWAAAAAAAA WELCOME BACK!  It had been such a long time.  No wonder I poked you a few times but didn't hear from you.  I was shocked at your "newbiee" status lol but your ID & photo of course I can't forget!  It's impossible to ask soompi / mod to retrive your PW?  It's a pity to start new again as newbie :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Feel free to backtrack if you have time.  If not, here's a quick summary for you.  After Discovery of Romance, Eric had a comeback with Shinhwa in early 2015.  Then he did Oh Hae Young Again drama... and after this drama, Shinhwa is to comeback some time in October.  After the drama ended and one appearance at DIOR's COLOR even in July, Eric pretty much went 'missing' till the news popped up with he's a cast member for Three Meals A Day!!!  We were all like WOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!!! :lol:  He threw us a curve ball didn't he? :)

That's the quick summary.  You might want to catch up on his interviews and such.  Here or Eric Mun tumblr.  Any way, so nice to see you back chingu!

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/52521965/large.gif

20 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Yo @Phi......  OMGosh...... !!!! SHAKING HIS BON BON.... hoo hoo

excuse me while I  5ahh.gif    

ya...... the cold never bother me either when he rolls his bon bon like a teaser...... haha.... Is that really really Park Do Kyung.... unbelievable. I guess only knowing Eric in AMO set me up for surprises in his other capabilities. AMO is my first knowledge of him.

I see the thread is buzzing with news of his surprise participation in..... errmmm..... some fishing village ?  Gosh I can't even remember the show's name even though liddi posted it in the AMO thread. I only yelled out.... " He came in his PDK mode " and not the beanie ..:w00t:

I've never watched Variety Shows / Reality shows like this. How fun is it I wonder !!!!!  Is it an all male cast ?     ( hope so..... not ready to see him kiss another woman........ aaarrrggghhhh ..... bad bad me )

Oh BTW.... you are the best people to know...... did he put on a little more weight in the vid ?

hahaha yas!  he shaking his bon bon!  and my eyes were like oh it's a boxer  B)  LOLOL yes eyes do wander....

Eric has his funny side that shows more when he's with Shinhwa than when it's with someone else.  Well, they've been together 20 some years to know what each other can tolerate.  And it's not like he wants to keep an image cuz he really butcher his image in Shinhwa Broadcast (a Shinhwa's variety show).  It's like I don't know these people well, don't know how they handle my 4D joke/pranks so I'll keep quiet. :)  While Shinhwa members and Shinhwa fans know his way of playing/joking, it might be over the top for others so he often keep quiet with people he doesn't know well.

That Frozen parody there, some how it makes me think of his niece, I wonder if he picked it up from her :) 

I'm not big on variety shows either and I haven't watch this show before so this will be fresh for me.  If you have time, can check it out and see if you like it (hopefully it gets subbed :P).  Since it's a tvN show, is it too much to wish for Hyunjin to be guest there?  haha wishful thinking I know since her next drama is with SBS and she would not have time.  I wonder if the guys will tease him about the kisses in Oh Hae Young Again :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Welcome back dear. I was like you....I forgot my soompi PW last time and decide to make new one.

How's life? I hope everything goes smoothly for all of us. I wonder whether you watched Eric's latest drama Another Miss Oh. It was huge popular and had high ratings. We all so happy about that.

I don't have any idea about this 3 Meals A Day since haven't watched any single episode yet, but I saw some comments about how Lee Seo Jin likes to be so bossy and Na PD is so tricky. I hope this time is different since Na PD was the one chasing Eric like anything for casting him lololol.... Well, I don't mind to see Eric suffering hahaha... Just give us good show, Na PD ;)

On the other hand, maybe we can see another side of Eric. Like his skill on fishing, travelling outdoor or living in countryside. He had that experience with Shinhwa member during Shinhwa Broadcast so I'm sure he enjoyed travelling with his brothers. But this time, he travelled there with the 'strangers'. Perhaps not really strange with Lee Seo Jin but we'll see :)

@PutriSalju chingu, thanks for the warm welcome... ^_^

yup I watched it and loved it... my goodness Eric was awesome.. but so was SHJ... became a bigger fan of hers now that when I was in Lets eat 2.. AOHY is probably one of my top 5 fave dramas of 2016.. and him and SHJ is my no 2 fave OTP for this year...
The PW issue is such a bummer. but it is what it is... just a little sad cause I want to edit and update some of the threads I started before... sadly I cant do that now.

Life is great.. hahah been busy with family business... hahahaha

as for LSJ, yup he is bossy, but usually it is in reaction and defiance with how Na PD is such a evil mad genius wants him to suffer. As for Na PD, he is sadistic, I think he wanted Eric cause he knew how awesomely weird he can be.. in addition to how likeable he is on and off screen. I for one want both Leo SeoJin and Eric to somehow defy Na PD. and I feel like, for LSJ bossiness, Yoon Kyunsang would be the most likely recipient of it...

the preview was specially interesting, LSJ was so sweet with Eric oppa.. the way LSJ called Eric oppas reala name was almost aegyo-like... LSJ is also touchy feely with oppa.. which he hasnt been to anyone. I am so excited for their bromance, cause LSJ does adore Eric....

@Phi chingu.. annyeong..... sorry for not repling for such a long time. actually saw your comment on my board before, about starting the drama thread, hahahaha i so wanted to reply, but retrieving PW is so freakin hard. and wanted to try and do it.. I didnt have much drive to make a new account, I still was not giving up in retrieving the account... and additionally I was still quite busy trying to manage the family business... but now I kinda am getting the hang of things in my side of work... and got some way to work smarter...  and faster and easier...
I also wanted to send soompi mod request on retrieving it. but with old email not accessible to me cause I also dont know the PW, I was afraid this new account will be banned. they might think its a different user trying to use my account and just making excuses to access my old account. I dont want to be banned with this new account. too much hassle to make a new one again.. hahahaha
and yup I am a newbie again... hahahaha

I did watch AOHY... well I still regularly watch dramas, and do some comments sometimes.. but I usually do it more in Facebook now.. I was fine to just read news.. well until this news came out...
when they gave me Eric with Lee Seojin working under Na PD.. its like a pretty good and exciting show for me.. I love all those 3 guys.. and this made me wanna post again...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, czakhareina1 said:

@PutriSalju chingu, thanks for the warm welcome... ^_^

yup I watched it and loved it... my goodness Eric was awesome.. but so was SHJ... became a bigger fan of hers now that when I was in Lets eat 2.. AOHY is probably one of my top 5 fave dramas of 2016.. and him and SHJ is my no 2 fave OTP for this year...
The PW issue is such a bummer. but it is what it is... just a little sad cause I want to edit and update some of the threads I started before... sadly I cant do that now.

Life is great.. hahah been busy with family business... hahahaha

as for LSJ, yup he is bossy, but usually it is in reaction and defiance with how Na PD is such a evil mad genius wants him to suffer. As for Na PD, he is sadistic, I think he wanted Eric cause he knew how awesomely weird he can be.. in addition to how likeable he is on and off screen. I for one want both Leo SeoJin and Eric to somehow defy Na PD. and I feel like, for LSJ bossiness, Yoon Kyunsang would be the most likely recipient of it...

the preview was specially interesting, LSJ was so sweet with Eric oppa.. the way LSJ called Eric oppas reala name was almost aegyo-like... LSJ is also touchy feely with oppa.. which he hasnt been to anyone. I am so excited for their bromance, cause LSJ does adore Eric....

@Phi chingu.. annyeong..... sorry for not repling for such a long time. actually saw your comment on my board before, about starting the drama thread, hahahaha i so wanted to reply, but retrieving PW is so freakin hard. and wanted to try and do it.. I didnt have much drive to make a new account, I still was not giving up in retrieving the account... and additionally I was still quite busy trying to manage the family business... but now I kinda am getting the hang of things in my side of work... and got some way to work smarter...  and faster and easier...
I also wanted to send soompi mod request on retrieving it. but with old email not accessible to me cause I also dont know the PW, I was afraid this new account will be banned. they might think its a different user trying to use my account and just making excuses to access my old account. I dont want to be banned with this new account. too much hassle to make a new one again.. hahahaha
and yup I am a newbie again... hahahaha

I did watch AOHY... well I still regularly watch dramas, and do some comments sometimes.. but I usually do it more in Facebook now.. I was fine to just read news.. well until this news came out...
when they gave me Eric with Lee Seojin working under Na PD.. its like a pretty good and exciting show for me.. I love all those 3 guys.. and this made me wanna post again...

Chingu, I saw Bulsae BTS from Youtube and I could see they were close (or perhaps until now they still keep contact since I don't feel any awkwardness between this two when they meet in the teaser. In fact he brightly call "aahhhh...Jung Hyukie..ya...."). And I'm prettty sure Eric wants to join this show (where there is no Shinhwa member), because of Lee Seo Jin. Eric was so full of aegyo around him (well, they have  a bit age gap) so wondering the grumpy bossy could change because the aegyo dongsang back to his life lol...

It's interesting because Yoon Kyun Sang also not familiar with variety show like Eric. Hahaha.... Eric is quiet good in cooking (well, of course not as pro as Andy), but I think his cooking is eatable. So, I think they could survive B)

• Like 1

[News] Kim Dongwan “Shinhwa comeback in November…delayed by a month”

tumblr_inline_odqgb4WpYN1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan revealed Shinhwa’s comeback schedule.

Kim Dongwan was the special DJ for KBS Cool FM’s “Park Jiyoon’s Gayo Plaza” on the 19th.

On this day, Kim Dongwan called a high school student who had 59 days left to her college entrance exams. The student said, “The college entrance exams are in November but because Shinhwa is coming back in October, so I can’t study for it.”

Kim Dongwan then said, “We’re coming back in November so don’t use us as an excuse and please study hard. Our comeback isn’t something that can be rushed even if we want to hurry it, we need to coordinate our schedules.”

sr: Xsportsnews

• Like 1

Shinhwa comeback is delayed....??? Well, as long as they still have comeback this year and win more awards and more important to have chance appear in the end year TV Shows as their wish, I'm okay. 

So, it will give more room for Hyesung (I heard he still has a concert left) and Eric for taking rest. And what about Boys24 show? is it ended already? If it still on going, then that's good they delay because it will be so tough for Minu and Hyesung.

4 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Chingu, I saw Bulsae BTS from Youtube and I could see they were close (or perhaps until now they still keep contact since I don't feel any awkwardness between this two when they meet in the teaser. In fact he brightly call "aahhhh...Jung Hyukie..ya...."). And I'm prettty sure Eric wants to join this show (where there is no Shinhwa member), because of Lee Seo Jin. Eric was so full of aegyo around him (well, they have  a bit age gap) so wondering the grumpy bossy could change because the aegyo dongsang back to his life lol...

It's interesting because Yoon Kyun Sang also not familiar with variety show like Eric. Hahaha.... Eric is quiet good in cooking (well, of course not as pro as Andy), but I think his cooking is eatable. So, I think they could survive B)

Hi Putri, oh, I thought all along Eric is quite familiar with variety shows. Well, wahhh.........I literally can’t wait! Eric’s drama just wrapped-up but I've missed him already in my small screen! I’m happy that he’s back right away! I can’t wait to see how this turn out. I totally would love to watch this. So excited to see Eric in a variety show! He’s always so fun in a variety. It is a great way to get to know Eric more. I can guarantee Eric will show his total dork side in this show. Hopefully it’ll be subbed - fingers crossed for Eric fans! I think this group will be fun. Kyun Sang is cute to join in that group. I’m currently watching him in Doctors. There – he’s so awkward but so endearing. This show will be crazy awesome… I wanna see Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang gang up together. It doesn’t get better than this. This trio is gonna be lots of laughs with their different personalities. Way to go Eric, fighting - good luck with your new variety show. :P

• Like 1