Phi said:
here's my thoughts on the "issue".  Eric and Park Shi Yeon dated for more than 2 years.  It wasn't a quickie like Junjin and the Spica member... and from what I read, it sounds like Eric broke up with her....  The 'official' statement was they part due to growing differences (yeah same old & typical reason for all breakups is it? XD)

No one knows her true intention but it's a guarantee any time a rookie date a more established person this "date to get fame/popularity" will always creep up....  I think Eric has good judgment comes to woman.  At least even after they broke up, it's not messy (forever tainted with Amy & Miwnoo saga).  When you love some one, it's not just about how well she can match my 'level'. 

As for Na Hye Mi, personally think they probably dated according to the undisclosed source said (whoever that may be).  Whether the "they're not dating now" is because they are on their off time or they prefer to not revealing is yet to tell...  The rumor just started an ppl are already pointing fingers at her for taking advance to advance her popularity...   Park Shi Yeon said it took her about 10 different roles before the "Eric's girlfriend" title is gone from the public (she said the only positive side the tag was that she loved him) .   I wonder if this is why Eric prefers not going publicly with his dating any more.... to protect her from the skeptical eyes of the public as well as dare I say jelly fangirls XD

There were 500+ articles on the rumors and it was top trend for hours on Naver and it was chaos in the news room... happy for him to gets so much 'love' and attention despite being very quiet lol but sad cus it wasn't the news I was waited for....

On the day the news broke, a fan happened to come by Shinhwa's office to drop off some gift for him and she saw reporters there getting scoops lol... must be hard seeing all that commotion, especially "the subject" is her bias Eric XP

precious, I love how frank he is for saying how things are.....
innasalvatore said: tumblr_mu2io8XlOs1rvbzggo1_500.gif
credit to msmemaaaa

Guest Putri Raja

Hello my fellas....

I just back to my lab today after 2 days break and the first thing my labmate asked was whether I knew Eric's dating rumour or not...lol..She's not even Eric's bias (her onnie loves Eric..) and her age is one year older than this girl, but started to say bad things about this girl. Saying she's not pretty enough, using Eric to get popularity and everyone in Seoul said Eric could do much better. I don't know how to react. In one side, I agree with her.....(*forgive me). But, another side, sympathy for that girl. Imagine if the rumour was true (even though we don't know still)., how bad this for that girl??

According to her, most of korean think Eric's dating someone. So, it seems, he's already taken....kkkk 

Putri Raja said:

Hello my fellas....

I just back to my lab today after 2 days break and the first thing my labmate asked was whether I knew Eric's dating rumour or not...lol..She's not even Eric's bias (her onnie loves Eric..) and her age is one year older than this girl, but started to say bad things about this girl. Saying she's not pretty enough, using Eric to get popularity and everyone in Seoul said Eric could do much better. I don't know how to react. In one side, I agree with her.....(*forgive me). But, another side, sympathy for that girl. Imagine if the rumour was true (even though we don't know still)., how bad this for that girl??

According to her, most of korean think Eric's dating someone. So, it seems, he's already taken....kkkk 

class="svtitle"Shinhwa’s Eric denies dating actress Na Hye MiThe singer’s agency clarified that the two are just close friends

Shinhwa Eric Na Hye Mi

After K-pop group2PM’s Nichkhun and Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany went public with their romance last week, rumours are rife that veteran band Shinhwa’s Eric and actress Na Hye Mi have also been dating for a period of time. However, Eric’s agency has clarified that the two are “not a couple”.

Besides being recently spotted at a shopping mall near Eric’s house, Hye Mi also attended Shinhwa’s 16th anniversary concert in Seoul last month, fuelling rumours about the couple.

According to Korean media, Eric’s agency initially claimed thatthe pair dated in the past, but they are “unsure” about the on-off couple’s current status. “We would have to check with Eric,” the rep said.

In a separate statement, the company emphasised that 35-year-old Eric and 23-year-old Hye Mi merely share a close “senior-junior relationship”. “We apologise for the confusion caused by discrepancies in our statements, due to internal miscommunication,” explained the agency.

While Hye Mi made her acting debut in 2001 film Address Unknown, her popularity rose sharply only after her appearance on hit drama Unstoppable High Kick five years later.

Shinhwa Eric

Na Hye Mi

source : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/shinhwa%E2%80%99s-eric-denies-dating-actress-na-hye-mi

tumblr_n10cnikZ9w1rvbzggo1_500.png

“I can smile because of you, I exist because all of you.
Yes! we make each other complete.”  ..♥♥
"I, Eric, promise to love each and every one in Shinhwa Changjo forever.
My heart is always with you.”  ..
♥♥
#Here4Leadernim | February 16 1979 

Credit to msmemaaaa

Guest Putri Raja

@Innasalvatore, OMG..his smile kills me :x :x :x. I love Eric in suits. Looks like this man was born to wear suits. But...but...but..I love Eric in casual clothes too...Hmm..ok, I love to see him wearing anything .... :D

@Phi, any news for his solo comeback??? :-/ (sorry for always repeating this question, even though I know you'll share with us if you have any news :P

@newshen, have a nice trip and take care :)