The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest moon17304

hmz.. he offer his top for mi wen i was cold...

carried my bag for mi...

came to mi wen i was kicked out of the house... note! i did not go to sleep at his house.. but i slept at the park... and he let mi sleep on his leg and i rememebr he said 'ill watch over u while u sleep' or did i dream htat?

ROFL

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MCYOO<3

heres one :)

him: i like the idea of highschool sweethearts...

me: why do you say that?

him: i hope we end up as highschool sweethearts

[then gives me a big cute smile] hehe

Guest honeylove

Idk, but the past few days I've been having a nasty pimple. ;[

It's like.. right near my eye, almost inbetween. LOL.

& My boyfriend knows i'm really upset about it.

To the point where I don't even wanna go out bcus I feel like that's all people can look at.

And today when I went to go see him, i was like OMFG SEE! *Points to my pimple* >:[

& He was like it's okay, it's okay. It's not like you're going out to see anyone else,

You're going out to see ME. And it doesn't even matter to me. + It'll go away.

^______^<3

& The other night [ Yes, i've done lots of complaining about this damn pimple ]

He was like trying to comfort me telling me he got a pimple too, but it's on his butt.

And I jus started laughing at him xD

Guest twinkle_l0ve

"I think I have to see you these holidays because I havent seen you in ages and I miss you"

just friends, but I still think it was sweet ^^

"i think i've realised why i'm here in this world... i'm here to save you. i'm here for you. i'm here to be with you."

T___T i was really upset last night and he kept saying that he will save me T_T

"i need you. wish you were here with me. i am wishing so hard"

T_T

Guest `DEBI

I don't think it's sweet but it was the most heartfelt words a boy said to me.

Him (crying over the phone): Do you know you're the first girl who ever made me cry?Do you know you affect me that much?

I was speechless.O.o

Guest vingearx0xo

So this guy (who I like) said:

You dont act cute,

because you're not an actor.

You're real so that's cute

Guest sh0rti

these guy in my year level that likes me kept saying "i choo choo choose you" lol, its from the simpsons

i dont actually find it that sweet, more funny :lol:

Guest xPnPx

him: I'm sorry..I'll start eating if you stop worrying. Promise.

:tears:

me: You are my cutie.

him: Always.

me: Yup. Always always always.

him: Always always always always.

him: You know what's funny? I've known you for less than a year.

(not particularly 'sweet', but I was touched that he remembered how long we had known each other for..)

him: I got home at 9. I was going to wake up at 11 because you would have finished your homework by then, but I woke up at 1. I signed on and nobody was on, so I signed off.

(I found it sweet that he would give up his sleep just so that he could talk to me. ^_^ )

him: ...reminds me of you.

Guest phanda
This pertains to your bf/gf or just someone you like. What is the sweetest thing someone has said or done for you.

For me, I was talking with this guy I like (edit: we're going out now ^^) about how I woke up that morning and was too lazy fix my hair and look good. But he just looked straight at me and said that I was perfect. On the very same day, we were talking with some friends and he was trying to squeeze into the circle. When he finally did, he joked about how everyone crowded around my desk everyday just because I was that special. haha

Simple. But it was still really sweet.

me- why did you call?

him - cuz i know that you're happy when i call

HFA;GJA;OGHA;F

-blush-

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry10235859

Guest `Koko

It was actually just one word.

And an action. xD But when my ex asked me to date him and what not,

when I said yes, he actually sighed, said 'Finally' and hugged me really tight. : )

Guest cassie_girl

awww..u guys are sweet..

me??

uhmmmm..what?

"I believe in you, even if u lied to me."

that's what he used to say...

when...nobody trust me, he's the only one who trust me..

Guest str4wberricr3me

"nopes, just tellin you no embarassing story will make me love you less"

it melted my heart because i am a very self-conscious girl.

~ Cookie

Guest maryyang

One of the sweetest thing that i remember my current boyfriend saying to me was when i lied to him that i was prego, to see what he'd do or say. So, this one night, I think it was close to our anni or something?

so i was in the shower just thinking about what prank i should pull

on him [since he always does that to me]. And since my period comes irreguarly

i thought, "Hey, why don't i lie to him that i'm prego?" Haha, so later that night

i told my sister about it, and told her not to tell anyone even her bf [since her

bf and my bf are cousins and live together, her bf might give off the hint that i'm

just lying". So later that night, i told him that i might be prego cause i haven't had my period for

3-4 months now, and i told my mom so she had me take the prego test and it said that i was a postive.

lmao, so so..[kinda forgot what happend] then i asked him if he wants to leave, and he said..

him:i won't leave unless the baby's father will accept you. [this isn't even the sweet part YET]

me:but what if he will take the responsability?

him:then..i guess it'll be better for us to break up

then i started lying about how the guy's a jerk, and i knew he was just using me

but i really liked him, and probably he won't even take me and the baby as his.

so he was like:

"baby, i love you and no matter what i'll always be here for you. even if he won't take you in

i'll be the father of your kid even if it's not mines, cause i love you. i'll walk with you till the end

of the world, and i promise i'll be the best husband and father to you and your child even if it's not mines"

awwwwwwwwwwww i got so teary and felt bad so i told him the truth and he just started

laughing cause he said that he feels like a fool now, [since he's never usually sweet to me

or we never really had a serious convo like this one] then later he was like

but baby, even if that did happen i'll still do that

[sorry i write soo much ]

Guest vivalakrea

lol the sweetest thing i've ever heard came from a guy i don't like. he had asked me out, but i turned him down. it's funny because he still treats me a lot better than my current boyfriend, probably because i had fights with my boyfriend before and this guy has been really lenient with me. the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me was "although you don't like me, i'll continue to love you. i won't force anything on you, but if you ever need anything, i'm always here for you." he was a little creepy, but it was really sweet of him to understand. to this day, he's still a good friend. :)

Guest CutieGirl303

lol

my bf sed so much sweet things to me that i cant remember much

hmm well everynight he writes this long txt saying happy 11 11, he never forgets to do it.

when i ask him are u cheating on me as a joke he says u get jelous too much of something you dont need to be, ur way to beautiful for other girls to look like guys in my eyes. lol i thought that was sweet~

i also did the same thing about being prego, and his exact words

uh oh thats not good (in a kids voice)

im like " baby be serious i think i am"

him: dont worry babe ill take care of you, get you anything you want, even if ur parents and my mom beats me"

LOL

Archived