The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest yeindarrrling

i have two (: i dont like these guys;

but it was super sweet of em !

one;

i wanted to try out for a sport; but my friends

were discouraging me; saying i wouldnt make it.

and i told one of my guy friends; and he said:

dont listen to them ! i'll always be yerr number

one fan. whether you make it or not; just have fun !

it was actually sweeter than this; and sweeter in

the moment; but i forgot what he said exactly...

two;

i was at a church revival and bawling my eyes out;

and one of my guy friends who knows a lot of what

i've gone through came over and sat next to me and

talked to me and stuff for about 30 mins; until i stopped

crying.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy in my class who i only talk to in class asked me today if me and my bf (exbf) was still together.

i asked him why and he said that he saw someone that looked like my exbf with another girl at the movie theatre.

i was shocked but i waited until i got home to ask him more about it since everyone was listening in class.

after i ask him everything and told him i was sorry that i was bothering him with so many questions he said

"its okay but yeah i think you would be too cute to cheat on."

that was really sweet of him.

Guest ShadowMax76

out side my room

in a card.

hand written

"we love you."

from my parents, on my 17th.

...we're not that close, touchy or happy-happy [in short.we're asian].

but f.ck. that was touching. LOl. xP

ah yeah. and there was 50bucks in the envelope as well. xD SCORE.

Guest secretwishess

Awahs. These are so cutee. o: | Wells theres alot that he said to me but than these 2 was the best :D

So we are walking to the park. Than like i trip(like always) and i twisted my leg. & than hes like OMG fatty. your so clumsy & fat :: carrys me ::

me : you know i twisted both my leg badly when i was in 8th grade& the doctor said that if i really twisted again, i may not be able to walk ?

him : mhms.

me : so yeahs.... x:

him: its ohkays fat one. if you really cant walk, ill carry you for life.

me : :: keeps quite ::

him : even if you get more fat(:

me : O: idiot :: slaps him ::

- - - - but yeahh i think that was really sweet & it made me smile till this day ^^ He always makes fun of me :tears: im not even fat.

the other one is when we got into a fight & i was crying.

him : babe..im sorry can you please stop crying...i hate to see you cry. its killing me.

^^ so yeahs. kinda long eh? ahahas.

Guest lovenotee

he wrote this on his blog about me ...

i am actually really happy this thanksgiving. i finally found someone that is true and real. someone who demand and demonstrate respect wherever she goes. someone who walks in the room with confidence and high self respect and everyone will automatically get the vibe. shes one of those people you can go to and ask for an honest opinion and she will give you nothing but truth. no sugarcoating, or any of that. this girl is down to earth and knows how to put herself in other peoples shoes and actually tries to understand the situation. honestly, thats a rare quality nowadays. i love talking to her though.... lol thanks for being there.. i am truly thankful for you. i just know i havent trusted someone like this for a long time, and im glad the person i trust is you. lol no more sappy s___. u gett what i mean.. need i say more? hahah

but we're going thru alot of things lately,

so its eh.

Guest ZOMGrice.

yesterday, we got into an argument sort of ?

but in the end, we made up and he said:

"ivy, i lovee you & i'd do ANYTHING for you. if something happened to you, i'd run there ASAP."

out side my room

in a card.

hand written

"we love you."

from my parents, on my 17th.

...we're not that close, touchy or happy-happy [in short.we're asian].

but f.ck. that was touching. LOl. xP

ah yeah. and there was 50bucks in the envelope as well. xD SCORE.

aw thats so cute! it reminds me when my brother left money in a paper folded in half for my birthday. i found it in my room when i was cleaning or something. he didnt say anything too special and lovey dovey cuz we're asian siblings, and u just dont do that xP

Guest ooitzjesska

Well he said...

- Babe i love you, i wish ithere will be a day you can spend the night with me.

Me: Huhnay?

Him:yes?

Me:Do you want me or need me?

him: need you without you its pointless.

Him: Good night hunnie, love you, kiss.

i think its adorable :)

Guest mmm delicious

We were talking about how bored we were and then.. he said "see if you stayed in Richmond that would be different, I'd be your right hand and you would be mine." It wasn't really much but it touched my heart(=

Guest joannieos

me ; =oo I found a grey hair O_O I'm growing into an old lady! You won't love me anymore

him ; I'll grow into an old man then

:blush:

Guest joongielove

"You don't want our relationship(after everything) to fall apart. I'm not dumb. I need you to know that I care about it too. You don't think I do, and you always think that. I will make you understand that I do love you, and care about everything. I also feel like it would all go away. Our love, the kisses, our relationship, etc. It would be hard to give you up. And I wouldn't want to. But, we aren't giving it up. You are my first love. You ARE my love."

<3

Guest miyavaki

it was the first time we hung out that day.

later in the middle of the night (1-2 AM) im alseep haha he called...

"thanks for coming out to see me. it feels good to be out of the house once in awhile. it was nice. and you were really pretty today. and your soooooo nice haha. ok you can head back to sleep now. yeah i just called to say thanks and i had fun today. we should do this again hehe"

Guest mintchoco

Shouldn't be typing this since I'm still on the road to recovery from heartbreak...

But when he was telling me to leave him I cried.

And then he looked at me and said...

"You're pretty. You're really pretty ... even when you're crying."

(1:01 AM) J: no...it's jsut one of those "I gotta hug you" moments

(1:02 AM) K: oh lol, xDDDDD. i dunno, it was the first thing that came to my mind.

(1:03 AM) K: like one time i told you,

you can do whatever you want and i wont stop you, but i'll always be here for you when you need me.

(1:04 AM) J: ;-; it's so sweet. Tears of joy honey...tears of joy

even though the first half of the conversation i didn't understand, it was still sweet.

he's just filled with so much love tehehe.

Guest pnaichi
i like your shirt

haha, that one made me laugh. its cute though...in a way. teehee.

here's mine :

Because you keep me wanting more. You make me feel not lonely. You show me that you care and not like the immature relationships where they say I love you all the time and don't mean it and have to act like its true love. We have a more mature relationship and love that about us. You're beautiful and you never give up on me even if its the little things. I love how you never fall into peer pressure even from me and you make your own decisions. I love the way you sneak little sneak peaks at things you think are cute about me and think I don't know. Kukuku and I love the way you always care about my mom. That means so much to me. I love the way you worry about me and sometimes hide things so I won't worry but I always do. I love the way you tease me. I love the way you like everything about me. I love the way you make me smile. I love the way you wanna hear everything not in person and that only shows me you're shy but that's so cute. I love the way you listen to me. I love the way you annoy me until you get your way. I love when you fake being mad. I love when you kiss me. I love when you make me horny!!!!!! Woooh! I love when I call you late at night just to hear you say "are you crazy?! Im sleeping. Goodnite." And hang up. I love the way you love the way our relationship is because I do too. I love when you go to church with me and you should go tomorrow too. I love when you hold my face. I love the way you giggle when I tickle you. I love cook for me. I love when you buy me food. I love when try and grab my butt. Kukukuku..... I love when you help my friends. I love when you sneak out late at night just to see me. Man I wanted to say this in person.. I love you. Wait there's more! I love when you sleep with me. I love when you wait for me when I play tennis. I love when you call me when you cry because that shows me im number 1 to you. I love when you make me more important than A****. I love when wake me up with a phone call. I love the way you don't have to pretty up for me but I love it when you do. I love our relationship.

okay okay...so i admit that this was actually typed to me. but hey!! it's the thought that matters

Guest IsNikkoThere

Me : Do these pants make my butt look big?

Her : Yeah but I love you.

Me : What?

Her : Do my pants make my butt look big? Lets look for new pants. *walks further ahead at the mall*

Guest myonly1

4 years after he told me how he felt about me,

4 years after we stopped talking,

few hours after we started talking again...

"i know this sounds random, but i miss you..."

i think... i miss him too.

Guest jaejoongisbetterthanyunho

so this is the sweetest thing someone has said to me recently:

him: anyone ever tell you you have cute feet?

me: well they are kinda small

him: and cute! hah

:D

Archived