[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

No problem guys..^_^

Anywayz, I'm listening to the H!M OSTs..love all of them.

The instrumentals are really really nice..with a mix of ballad and jazz..

Brian's song's not bad too..

Plus a link to the preview of Ep 5

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_hbaby/prev05_m.asf

Guest JinXun

QUOTE(mandy_quyen @ Mar 28 2007, 01:46 PM)

[HQ]Sang.Sang.Plus.E122.KOR.070327.avi - Lee Da Hae , Lee Ji Hoon

Available at : http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

uploaded by our upload team ^^

Sorry, is there any way to download this variety which is non-clubbox and with subtitles..?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)

Guest antinh85

thank you so much Ai, Soobin, Sarah, T.K., Jann, Tu, Yosi, Shenny, and Emily for all your hard work on these subs. :wub: :wub: :wub:

chinggus...episode 1 was perfect! how wonderful it is to be able to understand what they're all saying...it's so much more fun! :lol: awww...and i can't wait for episode 2! i'm so happy to be able to thoroughly enjoy this delightful little drama...thanks to all of you. :wub: WITHs2 BBASYA! victoryoj3.gif

Jo and Sarah...my dears, sorryru4.gif <--- tears of gratefulness

thank you both so much for providing us w/ all your summaries of the episodes! not only that...but as well as all your commentaries, news, pix, and links...just...you guys are so wonderful, i hope you know that sorryru4.gif ...if you don't...then you should...because you are! :lol: thank you both so much for helping the rest of us enjoy the episodes even more! :wub:

and thank you thank you thank you to everyone in this thread who have been kind enough to upload and post links, pix, caps, the OST (Hwe-ping!)...everyone is so helpful and...gosh, this is really one of the best things about soompi's community...excellent teamwork that just seems to come along so naturally. 15552771bh8.gif

haha...i didn't think i would be able to watch episode 4 tonight...because i started dling it pretty late and CB was really slow as well...but i just couldn't bring myself to go to bed...and ended up staying up, waiting for it to finish so that i could watch it and then have sweet dreams about all the cute moments. :lol:

haha...and i'm so happy i did stay up to finish episode 4 droolz2hh9.gif i enjoyed this episode so much!...omo!...i can't wait to watch it again, raw, for the second time...first thing tomorrow! :lol: the story i think came along really well in episode 4...you got to see a bit of all the characters...and learn more about their dynamics with one another. i really enjoyed so many moments in this episode...haha, and gosh, i really need to rewatch it again to savour it a bit more...and then try to write intelligibly about why it was such a joy to watch. lol...and maybe, just try to get some sleep too (gosh...i've been so sleep deprived...i really dun think i'm making sense at all here >_<)

ahhh, but episode 4 was so much fun *sigh* :blush: and the preview for episode 5! OMO! i'm so excited!...how am i ever going to pull through till next week? T_T

here are some caps of episode 5 preview...SPOILER!

haha...this part cracked me up so much! :lol: DK's friend is all prepared w/ his hands cupped, ready to give DK a good push up over the wall...but DK just decides to use the step on the side of the wall instead. :lol:...it's just so funny when you watch it in motion...and, what is DK wearing? :P

hm1nw2.jpg

hm2zx7.jpg

omo!...and this scene...oooo la la!

hm4qb9.jpg

hm3yt9.jpg

hm5vf2.jpg

^DK's expression! :lol:

haha...hey DK, not so fast! *waits for SH's ahjusshi w/ the stick to come beating down on DK* :lol: haha, oh but this scene...has me pretty excited! :lol::P

ahhh...but that's it for spoilers really...i didn't take so many caps...i'll try to take more later if noone here minds spoilers. ^_^

hm6pf1.jpg

and...i dun know if it's just me...but i really like the crazy ahjumma. :blush: there's something so sweet and endearing about her...everytime she runs to SH...and touches her hair or gives her a warm hug :blush:...i always catch myself going "awwww". she just seems so innocent and harmless...and always happy! :lol: i really like her scenes...whenever she comes onscreen...it's like i automatically feel happy :lol:...but then again, this drama...particularly this episode...was so full of lightheartedness and fun..that i was literally smiling the whole time i watched it. :lol:

oh!...and another important thing...i'm really impressed by LJH! haha...i think he's making me laugh as much as Da Hae is...he and his character are just so cute! lol...when i'm watching the scenes of them together...mostly bickering :P...i find myself smiling at the thought of how cute it will be when they finally get together! i love the fact that DK has already fallen for SH...and is in no way hiding it :lol:

hm7qd5.jpg

^haha...i was cracking up at DK in this scene too! i think i know what was going on here...DK has that "i got you pwned" expression...after making it so that they go shoot the new CF at SH's estate...against her will... lol, i dun know but i just found it so hilarious :P

Da hae def looks good in anything.. she looks so elegant in the hanbok.. even the plastic doesn't even compare(she look old in it)...

now from the caps.. Da hae looks beautiful.. but tell me why again is she bathing with her hanbok on? just like i was watching "witch yoo hee".. she has a towel on when she's bathing?? now to me that just doesn't make any sense....but the scene with Da hae reminds me of the chinese movies with those scenes..

her new hairdo next ep looks gorgeous.. ilove her with long her...... i's so beautiful..

ripgal... i like the ost here also but for some reason not as much as i did in "my girl".. the sountracks in that series was really powerful it made me feel for the character and situation more and not to mention the music is so captivating...hehe but that just me..

Guest ripgal

^ I am not sure of that scene cos I have not seen both ep 3 and 4 or the preview yet..but it seems like a imagination scene.. cos DK's expression is just way too..hahaha..:lol:

About the OST. I wasn't that into MG's soundtrack except for the main theme..But I totally love this one.. Especially the instrumentals..they me feel like I'm in heaven.hahah..

Guest The Conductor

This drama is so far so good, the two main leads are like two old couples arguing out of nothing, I say if the writers don't go overboard with the plot the series should be able to maintain its balance with good humor and alot of drama. LDH character is as likable has her previous character in my girl , I am hoping to see some changes in her character as the series progresses. Though I am not feeling the other female lead yet, well its too early to criticize her character. I'll keep watching.

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the preview caps, Kirsten! Hahaha I just love DG's expression. And SH in the bathtub... she still looks to regal and pure... a lot different from the bathroom scene in MG :lol:

Like you I still like the MG OST better because I loved ALL the songs there... but I find the H!M OST very cute and cheerful, it makes me feel good and happy inside.

^_^

Guest javabeans

^ I am not sure of that scene cos I have not seen both ep 3 and 4 or the preview yet..but it seems like a imagination scene.. cos DK's expression is just way too..hahaha..:lol:

About the OST. I wasn't that into MG's soundtrack except for the main theme..But I totally love this one.. Especially the instrumentals..they me feel like I'm in heaven.hahah..

I wonder if it is an imagination scene too, because of the way Dong Gyu's dressed. Why would he be dressed like a country peasant?? It may not turn out to be a fantasy, but if it is, it reminds me of an old korean folk tale. I'm so curious what they're going to do with that scene! Never mind, I just rewatched it and it SEEMS like it does happen...(?)

And I agree. My Girl's soundtrack was perfect for the series but I didn't enjoy listening to most of the songs on their own... but H!M's songs are good with or without the drama. :)

Guest xingjing

AGH. I am so behind. Okay, maybe not. But I'm currently DLing episode 4 and it is progressing like a snail... okay, maybe faster than a snail, but certainly taking a long time!!

I guess we all have consensus on SH's stepsister being a complete annoying bizatch. She needs to honestly get a life. I really don't understand where all that hatred for her stems from?! I mean, does she really have that much against SH? What has SH ever done against her?

Haha, I couldn't help but read your summary, javabeans. LOL, I love what the grandfather offers DK: get the girl or you're fired. xD I think that's absolutely hilarious. But then watching The Godfather?! Who watches that to get love advice? That's more of the movie to watch when you're feeling violent. xD

Yeah, I actually found My Girl's OST was okay, but I like H!M's OST better. Only because its songs can stand by themselves, unlike MG's OST. Well, anyway. Off to watch episode 4!!

Oh, and ripgal, I just DL off of the FTP place. You have to have 10 posts to actually view that post and the DL links, so... yeah. :]

I love Stay By My Side too! :]

Guest ripgal

So DK will really bump into SH when she's bathing? HAHAHAH...can't wait to get to that part..:lol:

I agree about the H!M OST..The songs themselves can already do without the drama. I'm so obsessed with the tracks now.. Esp the SHE song and MAYA's song.. So SHE's not sung by Lee Ji Hoon? :unsure:

Thanx a lot xingjing. I used to visit that site but it's slower compared to powerapple.. Nvm, I got both the eps already. Going to marathon both the eps now. ^^

Guest Bamidele

I really like the OST, but My Girl for me stands on its own, I can listen to every song on it without the drama, it is one of my favorite, and then I can go down memory lane....looking forward to how things will progress

I dislike her half-sister immensely but I can tell why she acts like that, he entire life she has probably felt second to her for some ridiculous reason, you know how girls are when they have sister, some hate them some love them, some are like cat and dog, for me I love my older sister lots and would never treat her like that. She also seems spoiled, I can't believe her dad never tells her to stop, lots of guilt there. Family life most not be that great in that household. Now SH is there, and she has to deal with her, and she probably feels like the parents like her better, or whatever is going on in her head, she isn't very nice to look at though...that was mean huh? well whatever, hopefully she'll grow up or SH should really just slap(literally) some manners, respect, and sense into her dumb butt!!! She really needs a good trashing, and the dad needs to stop being such a hermit, although is it that he cheated on SH's mom with this woman, like he had two families at once? He's a bigamist(is that correct). Or am I wrong??? Clarification Please. I want on oppa like SH he seems really cool,and he's a lawyer, I kind of want him to have a thing with the nice aunt. these days it seems to be the older lady/younger guy....hehe reminiscing over DJS

Guest xingjing

^ Yeah, maybe SH's stepsister feels "inferior" to SH. Okay, talk about low self-esteem much? How does she honestly live with herself? And she needs to grow up. It sounds like a little toddler-ish and snobbish/selfish way to think things like that.

And it's not like SH's ever done anything to her. Honestly, SH is just so courteous. If anything, she needs to learn from SH. And stop being such a brat. Honestly, I'd love to run into the TV and tell her stepsister off for her. And slap some sense into that dull, empty head of hers.

LOL. This is fun, and quite the stress reliever. xD

just finished ep4 with chinese subs.. i burst out laughing at the beginning when DK brought SH to this empty room after the scene with CM's ex gf.. DK noticed that SH's hand is bruised and red.. he got all angry and said he's going to teach that woman a lesson.. SH then scolded back saying he is the one who did it, she already said it's painful but he didnt let go of her hand earlier.. haha pretty funny there.. DK apologised and tried to gently blow her hand.. cute!!

and gosh SH probably goes through the most change of emotions within like 5mins haha.. like how she was feeling depressed after seeing HR crying in the hospital.. angry when DK was trying to tell her its not her fault.. ridiculous when DK started saying she shouldnt shout in front of other colleagues.. then more angry again.. becomes sad and cry for awhile.. apologetic to DK and the flower after DK's comforting words haha.. and the final straw when DK say "Aegisshi, i dont mind if you hug me and cry" hahaha.. lee da hae did a great job there..

the scene at the hospital where the little boy was covering his mouth and laughing at SH who was practising her speech is cute.. if u noticed there's many scenes of this "practising speech" in this drama haha

Guest sweet_treats1812

just rewatched episode 1 again with the subs~ har har! oh my gosh, i loved it when SH was talking on the phone regarding the loans and her expressions and tone of voice just keeps changing as the conversation went on...wahahahaha!!! lee da hae is awesome in this drama..i love how naturally she is able to switch from one emotion to the next, and to switch so quickly and effortlessly at that! :lol:

Guest antinh85

I really like the OST, but My Girl for me stands on its own, I can listen to every song on it without the drama, it is one of my favorite, and then I can go down memory lane....looking forward to how things will progress

I dislike her half-sister immensely but I can tell why she acts like that, he entire life she has probably felt second to her for some ridiculous reason, you know how girls are when they have sister, some hate them some love them, some are like cat and dog, for me I love my older sister lots and would never treat her like that. She also seems spoiled, I can't believe her dad never tells her to stop, lots of guilt there. Family life most not be that great in that household. Now SH is there, and she has to deal with her, and she probably feels like the parents like her better, or whatever is going on in her head, she isn't very nice to look at though...that was mean huh? well whatever, hopefully she'll grow up or SH should really just slap(literally) some manners, respect, and sense into her dumb butt!!! She really needs a good trashing, and the dad needs to stop being such a hermit, although is it that he cheated on SH's mom with this woman, like he had two families at once? He's a bigamist(is that correct). Or am I wrong??? Clarification Please. I want on oppa like SH he seems really cool,and he's a lawyer, I kind of want him to have a thing with the nice aunt. these days it seems to be the older lady/younger guy....hehe reminiscing over DJS

hehe everybody has different likes... i personally like the "my girl" ost more bc it's more upbeat songs... i do love the intrumental osts .. like "king and clown" ost was very soothing...esp the main theme.. i cry everytime i heard it... it's like a shot to the heart...lolz..it's very amazing how you can feel the pain even just hearing the song...

i really hate her half sister too.. to me she's not pretty at all ..her character is even more annoying than Su ha friend...

i think the scene with Dk seeing Su ha in the bathtub is real...bc the elders trapped her inside the house so she can't get out that's why he snugged in......so cute....i quess that's why he tried to dress like a farmer....

Guest sweet_treats1812

waa! i just noticed that the song "she" in the OST is not complete! or is it just me? can anyone pls upload the complete song? mine stops midsong..at around 3:00 :(

Guest antinh85

you haven't watch 3 and 4... too caught up with other series huh......

Archived