[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

After a day of hard work, watching LDH's exagerrated expressions take away some of the stress, cost it's so unreal. Story goes so fast, interesting to see how the writers keep the series interesting for the balance of the episodes.

Also watching HIT & Devil which I also like. Witch Yoo Hee and Que Sera Sera will have to wait. Too little time in the evenings for me.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

thanks SO MUCH for the NONCB link! :]

and i was wondering, are all the links for H!M going to be HQ only for NONCB?

No..LQ and MQ links will also be available.

You can check the link in my siggy for all download links..^^

Guest Rainie

Episode 3 wasn't bad at all...I thought it picked up a bit...I actually thought episode 1 and 2 dragged a little. CM is just so unpredictable...he's nice to SH one minute, and next he's with the model. -____-....but his character is improving, but of course right now, I don't think his feelings are genuine, and he's definitely falling as hard for SH as DK...well, he is after all, a playboy. I think he'll change, but it'll be awhile.

I'm a bit biased, because I'm still on DK's side, he's just so adorable!!! Hehe...

The most annoying characters in this are probably SH's step sister, and Hwa Ran...but I absolutely despise SH's step sister...ugh...

Episode 4 definitely looks promising ^^...

Guest lotteworld

Episode 3 wasn't bad at all...I thought it picked up a bit...I actually thought episode 1 and 2 dragged a little. CM is just so unpredictable...he's nice to SH one minute, and next he's with the model. -____-....but his character is improving, but of course right now, I don't think his feelings are genuine, and he's definitely falling as hard for SH as DK...well, he is after all, a playboy. I think he'll change, but it'll be awhile.

I'm a bit biased, because I'm still on DK's side, he's just so adorable!!! Hehe...

The most annoying characters in this are probably SH's step sister, and Hwa Ran...but I absolutely despise SH's step sister...ugh...

Episode 4 definitely looks promising ^^...

Finally finished Episode 4 without -sub, but try hard to understand what they are saying (little there and here from the preview of the end of Episode 3 -subbed), I really like the part where SH and CM are talking/drinking the soup near the pond, while DK has arrived to Hwa Ahn Dang. The reaction from DK who wanted to and tried to lift SH up is just so cute*

and yes, Rainie, CM is really unpredictable, although he is a playboy, and that's true, but somehow, I get really confused by "he's nice to SH in one min., and next he's like kissing this model, (I was so happy the hotel alarm went on, lol) ... anyway, what also confused me is that CM seems to be getting *jealous* & *surprise* when he heard DK introducing SH as they are dating together, in the conf. room... while the grandpa, aunties... were there... and later, he's like hugging this model again (!) in the hospital... So is he trying (really/wanted to) chase after SH...

Anyway, this show is not boring at all! The little story details just went on and on... and by the time its ended, I was like "that was quick..." While, watching Hello! Miss, it reminded me of My Girl, ... well, not really because of LDH... but it was the *characteristic of the casts...* such that CM as a playboy, which is similar to My Girl's Lee Jun Ki who played as a playboy... and DK as the rich/manager guy which is similar to My Girl's Lee Dong Wook who played as the grandson who inheir his grandpa's co-op... But of course, other than that this drama is diff. :)

*and yes right now I am definitly on the DK side...* Luv Lee Ji Hoon since "Wonderful Life", I am so happie that he is playing the leading role this time! :)

Guest charles0702

^^^

thanx with s2 for ep 2 subs.. you guys are really really fast :D thanx for all the hard work and time consuming efforts you all have put in..

runs off to watch ep 2 with subs :w00t: ..

Guest antinh85

^^^

thanx with s2 for ep 2 subs.. you guys are really really fast :D thanx for all the hard work and time consuming efforts you all have put in..

runs off to watch ep 2 with subs :w00t: ..

so am i........thank you so much... in the middle of doing my essay.. but it could wait......... thank you so much for the subs..... u guys are so fast....... luv u guys............ :tears::tears:

Guest Bamidele

S2 as usual you rock!!!!!

So I just finished watching episode 1 with subs, and I really can't stand whatever her name is model girl, if anyone has seen Snow White/Taste Sweet Love she reminds me of the plastic girl there except maybe she isn't really a pig on the inside. What was the point of her speaking in English, there seriously was no need it sounded like a bunch of rubbish...also CM isn't very appealing to me looks wise, I'm all for DG, this show is really interesting. Especially watching it when you already know about previous episodes.

So:

SH: Cutesy Girl who is honest in her ignorance of life

Model Girl: Plastic Girl who needs to not speak english, and learn what is really valuable, cause looks fade even if they aren't real

DG: Nice/Sweet Guy (hopefully he won't finish last)

CM: Multi-Player, who needs to stick to one joystick, one game forever

Nice Aunt: Will she get with SH's brother??? Interesting

Mean Aunt: Will she get her heart microwaved by Manager Kwang, and learn what feelings are

Grandpa: Will he live his last days in....

SH Friend: Is she really 22, I doubt it, will she meet a nice,handsome, debt-free guy?

Looking forward to see how things play out, but CM better look out, DG is going to come out on Top!!!!!!HAHAHAHA....can you guess who's side I'm on? lol

Guest misswa

Thnx so much to all the hardworking people who are subbing this series...can't believe it's already out (not complaining or anything, just happily surprised :D )

And I'm loving this series more and more, LDH on screen while Brian Joo sings in the background :w00t:

Guest beckyvang17

i love this drama so far!!..SEXY LIPS(lee ji hoon) is pretty HOT in here!!..i love lee da hae's acting!!..she's so cute!..haha. the other guy was in xman i recognize him,when he played the numbers game..haha funny guy.

--just finished ep.1 waiting on ep.2 to finish dL..yes i know i'm slow,behind..haha

=]becky

Guest monoceros

wow, no one seems to like chanmin here. But i love him. It's strange because I don't like ha suk jin. I just like chanmin the character. He's more aggressive. ^_^

Guest antinh85

wow, no one seems to like chanmin here. But i love him. It's strange because I don't like ha suk jin. I just like chanmin the character. He's more aggressive. ^_^

i think it's bc he's a playboy...seems like since the begginning of the show..he has so many girls.. but i started to like him too.. just like i like all the 2nd males leads and feel bad that they dont end up with the main girl.... like in "my girl".. how much Jun ki loves Yoo Rin.. it was kinda sad....

but my favorite man is still her stepbrother.. Ryan is his name i believe.. he's so cute.. i wish he was the main guy... he has this graceful look on his face. so adorable...wish he has a bigger role..

Su ha friend.and her step sister urgh.. the step sister is so evil and ugly... the girl is getting on my nerve ..

Guest rainbowfull.

No..LQ and MQ links will also be available.

You can check the link in my siggy for all download links..^^

OMG YOURE SO.. WONDERFULLL! AHHAKSDHLKASJDH :]<333 THANK YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!

& monoceros;

I LIKE CHANGMINNN!! YESYES I LIKE HIM.

i hope he ends up with leedahae.

but yeah! im one person who likes him! and yes, i thought he was kinda shallow in the beginning but i like his agressiveness too! ;D

Archived