NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest JacksonC

Congratulations to the 2008-09 NBA champions, Los Angeles Lakers. They proved to be the best team in the NBA. I am happy that Phil is going to become the winningest coach in NBA history. I hate to see the series over, no more NBA till November. :tears:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

Lee actually had a good game tonight and tried his best to contest Kobe, that's why Pietrus wasn't on much.

If only the Magic's treys drained earlier... kinda late now =/

Yeeee, I'm already looking ahead at the off-season action.

They didn't even attempt many 3's, which they are very dependent on. Magic just shut down in some quarters in this series.. Very disappointed in the Magic but they reached the Finals and many NBA fans underestimated their abilities.

Meanwhile.. even though nobody really cares since there are no Celtics fans here.. KG's surgery went perfectly fine so I am looking forward to the 2009-2010 season.

Guest hear me roaar

WHOOOOOOO LAKERS DEFINITELY TOOK THAT HOME! but i gotta admit the Magic did shoot a lot of three pointers in the third quarter. kinda got me worried there but nevertheless LAKERS DID AWESOME !!!! :]

Sun Yue's the first Asian player to win a ring!! Haha

Congratulations to the Lakers and to Kobe!!

I swear I started :tears: watching those last couple of seconds before they won. Kobe looked so damn happy and it really all did feel like a dream (so cheesy, I know ><)

Anyone planning to go to the parade? :)

LA is going to be freaking hectic that day T-T

i'm not a fan of kobe or the lakers.

but i'm happy that they won. they are very deserving champions who played well and shut down orlando when they needed to.

its strange how the toughest challenge for the lakers were the rockets lol

Guest michellek

mmm what else can i say? Lakers, once again, proceed to dominate :)

although i can honestly say i was quite surprised by Orlando's performances through this round, i was expecting them to be only a fraction as powerful if they had played Cleveland instead, but i guess this was quite the underestimation. but this was a really good experience for Orlando, and i'm gonna expect to see them more in the finals in the following years.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Unanimous

What what! What what! Lakers Champs! That's what!

I don't care what anyone says, it's over! We are champs and that's that. ^.^

What a bittersweet season for many teams though. Gotta feel for them.

it's time to silence all the haters!

it was unbearable to read about how the rockets were going to beat the lakers

and how the lakers couldn't get past the nuggets

the lakers are the champs!

and yes, kobe did win a ring without shaq.

what makes kobe so great is his work ethic and it truly paid off.

LAKER PARADE on WEDNESDAY!

Guest PB&Banana

^

definitely sign lamar and ariza

I'm happy waited so long for this one, all the bashing, criticism, the lakers finally won without shaq.

Guest Choco Pie

It was a team effort.

Without Ariza, Odum, Gasol, Kobe, Fisher, Bynum, and PHIL, they wouldn't have won anything.

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

U3144P6T12D4434298F168DT20090615115340.jpg

Sun Yue's the first Asian player to win a ring!! Haha

No. Mengke Bateer won one with the Spurs, but Sun Yue would the first ethnic Han Chinese to win.

Guest Viet_teKniks

congrats to the lakers...it was well deserved....but now FREE AGENCY ARRIVES....lakers are going to have to choice between ariza or odom...im thinking ariza will bolt just because when he hears the MONEY MONEY come in because of his playoff perfomance...and odom will most likely stay i think just because he just won a championship and he'd even take a pay cut to stay a laker....

and also did you guys hear that the suns were going to trade shaq-attack to cavs for washed out ben wallace and sasha pavlovich...if that does happen the suns will save around 9mil in salary cap and the cavs will have shaq and lebron on the same team...crazy

GO MAVERICKS

Guest chickpeas

Off season, gotta re-sign Ariza and Odom first.

If either pulls a James Posey, that's trouble.

I agree.

This year was a great year for the Lakers to win it all. GO LAKERS! :) Assuming all key players for other teams (Garnett, McGrady, Yao) are all healthy next year postseason, plus a hungrier Lebron. The road to #16 will be tougher. So they need to hold onto Ariza and Odom.

Magics had a great postseason run. I can't wait to watch them next season.

Archived