NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest CKcrossover

man Kobe was just too much for the Rockets to handle today

I don't know why Yao was still in the game with that bad leg when the game was already out of reach

Artest doesn't seem to be very well liked by the refs

for some reason it was kind of funny to me seeing Sun Yue on the Lakers bench

chatting with Bynum while Yao was shooting his free throws

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GO!zilla

they are gonna bring it down. he shouldn't get any flagarant points for that foul. was clean hard foul, went after the ball.

im so happy... both my celtics and hated lakers won!

Guest PB&Banana

It wasn't a flagrant ref are inconsistent in calling them there were two guys on gasol who grabbed him too but they called it on ron

Jordan farmar where have you been?

Guest GO!zilla
It wasn't a flagrant ref are inconsistent in calling them there were two guys on gasol who grabbed him too but they called it on ron

Jordan farmar where have you been?

his minutes were taken by shannon brown. but shannon brown has been playing good. i agree with espn, they should start farmar.

anyways, if my beloved celtics lose again... ima have to agree with these guys...

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

Guest SurpriseSex

Poor Rockets, if they were going to win more game in this series tonight would have been it. First game at home and the Lakers didn't have Fisher. They just couldn't pull it out, choked big time down the stretch.

Guest YSK
You should've seen the one Lebron made , he shot one from further back.

Yeah saw that too, I love how he just spots up and shoots it so confidently.

You should've seen the one Lebron made , he shot one from further back.

doesn't matter. kobe is kobe. lebron is lebron.

i didn't watch the game tonight, but heard it on AM 570.

heard farmar stepped up big. came back from work and basketball.

just gotta watch NBA TV or Sports Center for the highlights.

the lakers are looking good right now.

the win on sunday will be a huge advantage.

Guest xsilentangel
his minutes were taken by shannon brown. but shannon brown has been playing good. i agree with espn, they should start farmar.

anyways, if my beloved celtics lose again... ima have to agree with these guys...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.espn.go.com/photo/2006/1206/nba_g_celtics_395.jpg

Why would someone blame it on Ainge and Doc?

The two guys have been perfectly efficient in their positions, especially Ainge who acquired KG and Ray to win us Banner 17.

Obviously the absence of KG has effected the team greatly. Defense was just horrible in Game 1 and 2; nobody could contain Howard and since they attempted to double team Howard, people like Lewis were wide open from down town. The number of big guys have been dwindling down; there's only Perk, Baby, Scal and Moore. Scal's hesitates to shoot, Moore has not played a sufficient amount of minutes thus he still doesn't know how to play with the team, Baby is just plain inconsistent, and Perk.. is well Perk haha. Leon Powe missing has hurt the team too.

Even though the Hawks are at home this time, I still think they will lose.

Guest CKcrossover
Some of the Rockets players have issues -__-

and what exactly are those issues?

they had a bad game that's what it is

LOLmavs. Thats all I have to say about the Mavs. This is punishment for losing to the 8th seed Warriors.

Carmelo was clutch with the 3 even though Wright definitely fouled him. Refs were calling fouls all game long, 89 free throws in the game. Maybe refs are tired of blowing on whistles and didn't blow for weak contact at the end of the game.

Another thing, Wright put his hands in the air like he didn't foul him. When you have a foul to give in the final seconds, wrap the guy up man.

Guest derrek
Another thing, Wright put his hands in the air like he didn't foul him. When you have a foul to give in the final seconds, wrap the guy up man.

Exactly. He bumped him then bounced off and threw his hands up. Bad move by him!

SO GLAD THE NUGGETS WON! You see Cuban shove the camera man?? mini cooper was about to go off in Dallas!!

Archived