NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epark1281

I say Nuggets over Portland... Oden will be up and down, Steve Blake is mentally retarded... we'll have to see!

Isn't Rudy Fernandez going to be the savior of your fantasy team and therefore, the Blazers? :P

They have Fernandez and Bayless to run the point if Blake never pans out. And they were above 0.500 without oden last year.

And No, Mavs will not be no. 5.

Exactly what significant changes did they make this summer? They drafted a guy that probably won't even crack the rotation. Nothing about the Mavs have changed, except for the fact that they have a very old PG now and a new Coach. Give me a reason why you think that Kidd>DWill, Dirk>Boozer, Dampier>Okur. Deron Williams is still growing and maturing (which is scary). He is far and away a much better PG than Kidd. Boozer is an inside presense and has post up skills that Dirk simply does not have...and Dampier, i mean, do i really need to explain this?

Yeah. Ukic was a pleasant surprise. He had three pretty sweet dishes, especially that one to Kapono.

Bosh+O'Neal. Beast'd that dunk in the 2nd quarter.

And Sammy Dalembert got 17 rebounds. Thank god he's on my fantasy team =]

So happy the rockets won the opener, i hope they do much better tomorrow though its like they would get the lead by like 6-8 and then just let it get down to 2 and then build it up again. it may have worked with the griz because they are so young, but i dont think we will be able to get a way with it tomorrow against mavs and its at there house to.

The Houston was ugly, no doubt about that. However, you have to see the fact that the Houston starting 5 has not played together besides two game. There was no chemistry, and that made this game really hard for Houston. The good thing was at the last minute we came and executed down the stretch. Improve our offense and chemistry, and then we are solid. Tomorrow is a game that is going to be very intriguing.

Guest xsilentangel
man the lakers just completely owned the clippers...

Downright owned. Early it was a pretty entertaining game but then it got ugly.. after Lakers suddenly got like 20 points in a row.

But Baron Davis made a nice debut on the team. Totally owned Radmanovic early in the game...

Guest epark1281

Lol nice try Duncan..3 pointer for the tie? Nahhhhh

Well, it worked a few months back. Heck, the way he was stroking it, I can't exactly blame the guy.

damn that was another tight game, and t-mac wasn't even on the floor for the fourth quarter. last night they didn't have the offense and tonight they didn't have the defense. artest was crazy tonight and he almost went crazy that one play where he picked up the technical. AB was great off the bench even though he wasn't even supposed to be playing. i think this is the most they scored in a game in a while...

Guest Aironaz
damn that was another tight game, and t-mac wasn't even on the floor for the fourth quarter. last night they didn't have the offense and tonight they didn't have the defense. artest was crazy tonight and he almost went crazy that one play where he picked up the technical. AB was great off the bench even though he wasn't even supposed to be playing. i think this is the most they scored in a game in a while...

i don't think ron should have had the technical he was trying get Yao out of the circle but kid and howard was in the way. Don't think he deserved that when he was innocent oh well. Not a big rockets fan I will die as a laker but houston impressed me. T-mac was out for most of the 4th quarter and Yao Ming for two yet they won by ten. I like that small pg he's quick don't know his name but he has talent.

Guest Viet_teKniks

i agree that artest was just breaking the tension and didnt deserve the tech...but good game...strong game for both sides...MY MAVERICKS need to work on their D...Alot...GO DALLAS MAVERICKS...

Archived