NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Uh huh, I doubt Taylor and Mchale would be foolish enough to deal KG right now and risk losing $$ from the fans. He is the only reason why Wolves fan even show up at Target Center. I could see it happening next year but def not now or this year....

Wow, yahoo as your rumor sources? realgm or hoopshype..

Star players do get traded, regardless of their popularity with the fans. Happened to Shaq, Carter and T-Mac, why not KG? It could happen. Right now the TWolves are 10-9, so him getting traded right away. But if they start slumping soon, I wouldn't be surprised if a trade involving KG occured before the season is even over.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thelivinlegend21

Uh huh, I doubt Taylor and Mchale would be foolish enough to deal KG right now and risk losing $$ from the fans. He is the only reason why Wolves fan even show up at Target Center. I could see it happening next year but def not now or this year....

Wow, yahoo as your rumor sources? realgm or hoopshype..

I quote Rashard Lewis, "Nobody is safe. Myself, I'm not safe."

Fans go to watch both the Timberwolves and KG, not just KG alone. As TheSavageTorontoBoy said with the examples of Shaq and T-Mac. If you can get a championship team running, do you think a lot of profits would be lost? Nope. It's proven that people like "jumping on the bandwagon". As soon as the T-wolves start winning, it doesn't matter who the franchise player is, because people will have Minnesota as their so-called "favorite team."

Maybe you should use your brain, or lack of it, before you reply to me about rumor sources. Regardless of whether it's Yahoo, RealGM, or HoopsHype, they're all just RUMORS. Since when have rumors had official sources? You're a real entertaining person. There's no such thing as a credible rumor.

Guest flipdragn

That would be any team in the East. Look at the division leader Nets @ 8-16. NBA, it's Fantastic.

i think he meant contend for a championship. making the playoffs with a sub .500 record doesn't make you a title contender.

Guest BoSoxdirtdog

i think he meant contend for a championship. making the playoffs with a sub .500 record doesn't make you a title contender.

I think I meant it as sarcasm...

Guest BoSoxdirtdog

A couple of other teams like Boston and Minnesota have a good chance to get him too.

I don't think he's coming to Boston since Ainge doesn't want to give up either Green or Jefferson. But the idea of Pierce and Iverson back court is interesting.

Guest EYJAYJAY

pierce and AI would kill. but i think the inside out by KG and AI would be great too :) AI might go to kings too.. talking about kings, i miss it the old king squad with peja, bibby, webber, divac and christie.

^ iverson some how made it clear that he doesn't want to go to northern california, and its scaring teams off. in fact the only two teams left dealing are supposedly denver and indiana

Guest Mr.Wyowang

AI going to Indiana would be pretty tight.

AI+Jermaine+Harrington

I doubt the Pacers have the pieces the 76ers need to pull it off.

Anyway, as of now, the front runner for AI is Nuggets. Denver working a three way with Portland and Philly. AI+Melo? uh huh..like thats going to work :lol:

Guest Mr.Wyowang

clippers r willing to trade mobley and maggette? wow. no way in hell would i do that.

Thats why the 76ers rejected the deal. Clips wouldnt offer Livingston, smart move.

I doubt the Pacers have the pieces the 76ers need to pull it off.

Anyway, as of now, the front runner for AI is Nuggets. Denver working a three way with Portland and Philly. AI+Melo? uh huh..like thats going to work :lol:

haha. two guys averaging 30 + ppg on a team. :lol:

Archived