NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Uhm... the flu bug's been spread all over the league. I think the Pacers got the worst of it a month ago when it took out like 3 of their guys at once.

And Cindy stop complaining. It was a decent pass, Ginobili was just able to intercept it. Like how many times have the Celtics won games off late game defensive plays like that?

Keep in mind, this is the Spurs the Celtics lost to, the PREVIOUS league champs, coming in while winning 9 out of their last 11 games. Tight game, unfortunate ending. Now if it's a loss to the Thunder like that, then we have an issue.

Anyway, if that's what a LeBron-Kobe matchup would look like in the Finals, I'll pass.

Big second half for Odom though. Bad whistle on Varejao near the end, that wasn't a foul.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YG.family-YO

damn ! missed out on the lakers cavs game,

but nice to see lakers won, but morrison still not ready to play.

i was hoping to see what he could bring to the team,

but i guess i'll have to wait till the next game.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
^

Wait do you mean KG?

He had the flu and didn't play the two games prior to the Lakers game lol..

yea, that's what i thought at first too, but apparently PP had flu-like symptoms too. im just going by what my sis told me she heard on the radio.

Guest GO!zilla
Anyway, if that's what a LeBron-Kobe matchup would look like in the Finals, I'll pass.

wow give them a break. Kobe is sick and Lebron had an off day.

Guest LOOOeee
esh. still on the lakers/celtics subject?

How bout Kobe's shot over Lecrab? :w00t:

That was a Kobe Bryant shot. If anyone else shot that ball, you'd impale in on a stake for being so stupid. But if Kobe takes it, it's normal.

...No, that shot was ridiculous, even if it was Kobe.

Guest YG.family-YO

wow give them a break. Kobe is sick and Lebron had an off day.

LOL! i'll give lebron a break this time around,

after all it was kobe who was guarding him most of the game,

so it's understandable why he shot as terrible as he did.

http://www.hermitology.com/2009/02/waaaaaa...aaaaaaaaah.html

See? No foul.

And lol@ Glen Davis calling for the ball to take the three.

hahaha! thanks for mentioning that!

i cracked up when i saw davis asking for it

hahaha!

that shot over lebron was amazing

how clutch is that?

that little shake and then BAM

that shot pretty much sealed it for the lakers

man, i can't wait for the all star break

it's like having a superbowl party all over again

good food, good basketball, and everything!

probably gonna play some ball afterwards, since it's a three day weekend

Guest hmongyboy

i wanted the cavs to win so they could have stayed undefeated at home. but it was a good game.

although i thought that it should have been a more high scoring game. seeing how both teams scored 30 in the first quarter.

Man I am so tired of the Rockets, I mean seriously they are my one and only team I have been following close to 8-10 years, but I don't know how much more I can take. We can seem so good one night and then the next night just die out, we just can't seem to be consistent. All the teams that we are supposed to beat we lose to, and its like its because the stupid team can't get things together and they just seem to .... disappoint. So much hope was put into this season, and what has come out of it... nothing really I know it is only half way through the season but maybe I was expecting to much of my team. So many moves were made over the summer and nothing seems to work out. Is it just me or do people who come to the city of Houston for sports always seem to be in a slump, this is for more than just basketball.

^its because they don't have any chemistry as a team for the past 5 or so years, because they never had a solid line up with yao and t-mac always going on IR. plus ever since van gundy got fired this team has no identity, they were a superior defensive team with a great balance of offense, but now they are just plain lost under adelman's offense. also this season a lot of it has to do with them not being able to hold a lead while playing weak defense, letting the opposing teams get back into the game. and now that artest called out t-mac, things only can go 2 ways, t-mac takes into consideration what artest said and actually play harder defense or he could just do what hes been doing, jacking up shots and playing lazy defense. but i still have hope for them after the all-star break and try to make a move up the standings.

Man I am so tired of the Rockets, I mean seriously they are my one and only team I have been following close to 8-10 years, but I don't know how much more I can take. We can seem so good one night and then the next night just die out, we just can't seem to be consistent. All the teams that we are supposed to beat we lose to, and its like its because the stupid team can't get things together and they just seem to .... disappoint. So much hope was put into this season, and what has come out of it... nothing really I know it is only half way through the season but maybe I was expecting to much of my team. So many moves were made over the summer and nothing seems to work out. Is it just me or do people who come to the city of Houston for sports always seem to be in a slump, this is for more than just basketball.

sorry to say but you have guys like Mcgrady, Artest, Alston who are all certified losers

Yao is always injured

and you guys have no leader. Gottta scrap the team and rebuild like the Blazers, while keeping Yao, Brooks, Landry

Another impressive win by Philadephia :) Man, the Suns look really old....

Mareese Speights is going to become a starter soon if he keeps up with this kind of play.

Archived