NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN
lakers trade vlad rad for adam morrison and shannon brown. wonder who LA is trying to pick up with this money trade.

Most likely it's not someone to pickup, but help resign.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Morrison? How could you not have heard of THE Adam Morrison?

Great NCAA player, cried when Gonzaga blew the championship game lead. Has diabetes and is a top role model for youths with diabetes.

... and a NBA bust as 3rd pick overall selected before Brandon Roy and Rudy Gay. Looked like a pedophile before he shaved his hair. Missed all of last year after surgery.

Can't play defense if his life depended on it. Like really, I don't know what good he's gonna do for LA. Ariza, Walton and Sasha are all better wings. His contract doesn't even come off the books until July 2010... but I guess it's better than paying more for the same lack of productivity from Radmanovic.

Again, people must be wearing beer goggles if they couldn't see the mediocre refereeing that went both ways for the Lakers and Celtics.

Dominance is demonstrated on the boxscore differences, not snapping winning streaks.

Speaking about James' home-court advantage with the fans (and then the referees) in Cleveland, Jackson said: "They all wear No. 23 and help him throw that (expletive) up in the air when he's at the scorer's desk. He gets away with murder, on top of it, on his home court."

Yes Phil, considering that LeBron gets more foul calls on the road than at home. Or maybe it's because people... just can't defend him?

Guest YG.family-YO

LOL GregoryHouseMD reading your analysis of Adam Morrison has me a little worried now,

I mean, I knew of him, I just didn't know a lot about him,

I'm starting to miss Radmanovic already. At least Radmanovic could hit the perimeter shot at a fairly high %.

While Morrison shoots lower than 0.4% at the perimeter.

and according to an article I read on the NBA website,they actually expect Morrison to be more of an outside threat.

I doubt it.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yeah, but Redick has shown signs of life sporadically in big games this season. At least his shooting percentages look nice. A poor man's Jason Kapono if you must.

Morrison... horrible numbers. A poor man's... erm. He's another bust pick from Michael Jordan's management gone to LA. Sounds familiar like this scrub named Kwame Brown...

adam_morrison.jpg

On draft day, he looked like a future pedophile, I tell you.

At least that chick is nice looking.

Guest LOOOeee

I think all this trade does is free up cap space to resign Lamar Odom. Morrison is a garbage player who never lived up to his hype and Shannon Brown is a young gun who has pretty good upside but will get lost in the Lakers' backcourt.

Guest Kaliber

Last foul on Garnett was complete BS, that's all I'm going to say about the officiating. Another problem that Celtics have is the bench. It's games like these that I wished they just gave Posey what he wanted because we really miss on what he brought on that bench which was a good shooter and defender, House is good but he's really too streaky with his shots, either it's lights out or duds all night.

I really don't understand the last 2 min lineup with Davis, Rondo, Perkins, Pierce and Allen. I mean you'd think we go all shooters when we were trying to get the win but we ended up with 2 scorers that I'd be confident in getting the shot.

Guest xsilentangel
Last foul on Garnett was complete BS, that's all I'm going to say about the officiating. Another problem that Celtics have is the bench. It's games like these that I wished they just gave Posey what he wanted because we really miss on what he brought on that bench which was a good shooter and defender, House is good but he's really too streaky with his shots, either it's lights out or duds all night.

I really don't understand the last 2 min lineup with Davis, Rondo, Perkins, Pierce and Allen. I mean you'd think we go all shooters when we were trying to get the win but we ended up with 2 scorers that I'd be confident in getting the shot.

Doc Rivers was really pissed that night. Who knows what he was doing with the offense. He even got fined 15K for inappropriate words to the referees. We definitely learned from that game though. In the Knicks game, we had 5 scorers out on the floor in the 4th quarter and guess what? They made their first 9 out of 12 shots right off the bat, won by 10 when we were down by 4 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Big Baby had a lot of pressure on his shoulders coming out for Garnett. He only made in one jumper that night, missing six other shots.. He missed one around the last minute then fouled Odom -_-, which caused us to be down by one point.. The absence of Scalabrine (Atleast he plays effective defense) and Garnett (I was like *#%#@% when he fouled out) showed. I saw Glen's face after fouling Odom and it looked like he was going to cry (again). It was a crucial time and Big Baby could not carry out his duties (Bad shots, stupid fouls) but hey, the kid's learning.

Ah, I don't want to talk about Posey anymore. He's long gone now.. We haven't replaced him though. A guy like him would be a perfect fit right now. We need a man to lock down defense and get some shots in.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

The league took off one rebound from LeBron from his triple-double vs the Knicks upon further review.

It was the end-of-game rebound that Ben Wallace had tipped to him.

Wow. How about all those rebounds Wallace tipped to Szczerbiak?

So much for the record books.

Guest PB&Banana

Okay......now I know who he is :sweatingbullets: hope he's not a bust like kwame brown but jordans picks for the drafts are not successful. What a bad picture of him.

Guest xsilentangel

Ugly loss for the Celtics. Where was the defense? We could've won but Ray Allen made the stupidest pass to Pierce.. Doc Rivers bad call..

Hopefully we can get these next two games, get it together All Star break, and then come back stronger than ever.

Hm. Now to the Cavs and Lakers.

Guest PB&Banana

The only thing I can take away from my team is that they defended the three horribly and they shot the 3's like poop

All I have to say is LO you go on

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^yes, thank goodness odom showed up today cuz kobe looked extemely sick. supposedly, paul pierce passed on the flu to him and he passed it to pau?

lebron looked pretty horrible himself.

it's been a good road trip. i'll miss it.

Archived