• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YG.family-YO

great game lakers vs celtics.

kobe may have had a horrendous shooting night

but he delivered when he needed to,

and his other statistics weren't too shabby as well.

26 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks.

and so another tough road game against cleveland.

Guest xsilentangel

I am upset with the loss but man, the game was awesome. It wasn't a pretty night for the Celtics. The end was when it hit us how much KG's sit for the night hurt us. Celtics haven't been playing very well lately.. That hit by Ray Allen in Philly was amazing but it was an ugly night!

TD Banknorth is so beautiful! There were some tall people infront of me so I couldn't get some really good shots even in my $350 seats but here are some pictures I thought I should share. Sorry if they are huge.

100_0292.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0246.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0272.jpg

100_0279.jpg

I have a million pictures of players but they all look the same lol

Guest PB&Banana

You should have held up a sign or worse something outrageous you could have been on tv lol

I wouldn't say they were perfect, I mean Lakers free throws were horrible and couldn't convert some of the turnovers and made silly plays. Kobe took some questionable shots in some play and instead of being mvp kobe he did one on one. The three threes he made and the deflection of the ball at pierce was cool though. The rest from kobe not so great.

Pau gasol was solid but I wish he would just dunk the freaking ball instead of trying to do a layup. Impose your will on perkins gasol.

Lamar it's a 48 minute game show for all of it, still glad he showed when we needed him.

Who thinks knicks will win against celtics? I'm undecided anything can happen in the game of bball.

The Knicks beat the Cavs before, right? They can beat the Celtics.

No, Knicks beat the Celtics earlier this season during their slump.

Guest xsilentangel

Celtics are sort of in a slump again.. ugh.....

Man you some of you Laker fans... are .. OK whatever I won't start crap in here.

Ugh forget you guys.

Atleast we took the game.

We need some improvements though.

Guest PB&Banana

^

I don't think celtics are in a slump they only lost one game and won today.

What a bad week for the knicks, lost three in a row and out of those three two different players scored 50+

David Lee what happened to you where'd you go this past week?

So excited for sunday I want an actual game where it's KB24 vs LBJ the top two canidates for MVP. . Two different plays but no matter what people compare the two.

Guest xsilentangel
^

I don't think celtics are in a slump they only lost one game and won today.

What a bad week for the knicks, lost three in a row and out of those three two different players scored 50+

David Lee what happened to you where'd you go this past week?

So excited for sunday I want an actual game where it's KB24 vs LBJ the top two canidates for MVP. . Two different plays but no matter what people compare the two.

We played pretty bad versus the Timberwolves, Sixers, Lakers, and New York..

Even though Celtics won 3/4 of those games, they didn't play like they normally do.

Guest GO!zilla
"I thought in the third and fourth quarter the game got out of control," Doc Rivers said. "I really did. And I thought the officials allowed it to get out of control. I just thought there was a lot of chippiness. You know, it's funny, with 30 seconds into the second half, I yelled out on the floor, and said, 'Guys, there's elbows. Clean it up.'

"We were the retaliators a lot tonight. And we got caught, obviously. But they missed the first ones, a lot. And so I thought once the game went there, I thought both teams were out. I thought it was just a chippy game in the second half, and it didn't need to be. It could've been a much cleaner game. And I really thought that the way that was called in that stretch changed the game."

With the ability to be physical out of their control, the Celtics had, for a few minutes, part of their identity stripped away.

"I think they were allowed to be more physical," House said of the Lakers. "We're definitely the more physical team, but we weren't allowed to play that way.

On that final play, the ball reached Ray Allen, who dribbled right and pulled up for a leaning jumper at the buzzer. The shot did not go in, and Allen, contested by Gasol and Fisher, fell to the floor.

"I thought I was pushed," Allen said. "I almost twisted...I think I did twist my ankle. I thought I was fouled, but you know, we can take a lot [from] the game because it came down to one last play, but we had opportunities."

wow do they always cry (along with the fans) everytime they lose? so i guess they all cried 10 times this season.

all i see is a bunch of QQing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QS-2SFLx3A

"I thought I was pushed," Allen said. "I almost twisted...I think I did twist my ankle. I thought I was fouled"

LOL? even 3 out of 4 of the teammates just walked off like they knew it wasn't a foul.

Guest PB&Banana

Teams that had been in a slump or lost their mojo, the contenders for playoff birth I mean can try to get it together after the all star break. After the all star break it's crunch time. May is coming fast people.

Guest YeLLoW_dUde

Don't worry Celtics will be back to being a east killer and dominating. They had some lucky wins especially that one against the sixers.

Archived