NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
of course he is clutch when you leave him wide open. lol

oh well...sixers will probably be making some trades in the next few days.....Andre Miller, who wants him? Orlando??

Pretty damn good when he's guarded too :)

YES I feel REALLY bad for Nelson (and Orlando) but Ray Allen deserves this!

Rondo might be in for Mo Williams but I doubt it.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^lol, glad to see you're obsessed with BOF too.

Jameer Nelson is out for the season? Oh dear lord. The Magic are in trouble with their point guard situation.

didn't magic only get REALLY good after jameer got all pass happy later in the season? if so, then i'm really feeling for them.

i refreshed that celtics/sixers game every couple seconds in the end. damn what a game.

CP is listed as day to day. what if he doesn't make it to all-star break?

anyone else excited for that HORSE game? lol

Guest heartbreakkid

Nobody cares about the Bucks but they're my home team. Sucks Michael Redd is out for the season. We had the 8th seed last time I checked. Hopefully they can hang on even if Redd doesn't play in the playoffs. Another lost season. I wish we never traded Ray Allen away. True he's got his ring now but man that guy was just awesome.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Magic are 4-1 with Johnson as starting PG, so there's some hope.

If he doesn't do surgery, he could be back by playoffs.

Miller could work for the Magic since his contract comes off the books, but he's a horrible shooter and the Sixers are still in the playoffs hunt.

haha. Sixers...worst "final 5 seconds" team in the NBA. LOL

something like 5 losses in the final 5 seconds of a game so far this season.

Ray Allen hit two 3-pointers back to back. Talk about cold blooded.

No, it's not motivation if he wants to win a ring. He's not frustrated with his contract, he's frustrated with the garbage play of the Raptors.

Like LeBron, Wade and Amare, Bosh has a player option next summer which would make him stay in Toronto one more season + allow the team to negotiate a new contract extension. If he opts out, he can sign elsewhere with a team that's gonna have a lot of salary cap space in 2010.

As for NBA fantasy leagues, I'm in 3 leagues. I feel behind in two of them and I've left those teams for dead. There's one league I'm still active in. I'm ranked 4th out of 10 right now, Head-to-Head. 73-53-0 record, 7.5 games behind league leader.

My current team:

C/PF - Jermaine O'Neal

C/PF - Chris Bosh

C/PF - Marcus Camby

C/PF - Brook Lopez

C - Marc Gasol

C/PF - Udonis Haslem

SF/PF - Jeff Green

SF/PF - Charlie Villeneuva

SF/SG - Luol Deng

SF/SG - Hedo Turkoglu

SF/SG - Vince Carter

SF/SG - Ronnie Brewer

SF/SG - Mickeal Pietrus

SG/PG - Jason Terry

PG - Mo Williams

PG - Chauncey Billups

As you can see... I'm stacked for rebounds and blocks haha.

Could use some more assists though. I had Jason Kidd at the start, swapped him with Brad Miller (who I picked up from the FA) for Carter and Pryzbilla (who I dropped and found Marc Gasol untouched in the FA's.)

lol, I have Steve Nash and Chris Paul on my team for my assists. Raymond Felton is the next on mine for assists. Rodney Stuckey also gives me some as well.

I'm still 1 out of 8 in my league :) I almost lost the position last week. Record: 73-42-2. I lose in freaking turnovers every time. It's so annoying.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Nash is a pain for turnovers... it's the downside to getting him for his other good contributions.

Try trading for Calderon? Their %'s and numbers are roughly the same and Calderon turns it over much less.

I dropped Pietrus today and picked of Chalmers, who will have to suffice for now. It's either him, Beno Udrih, Jarret Jack, Augustine, or Earl Watson available as FA's. And Billups just got injured too with a sprained ankle, geez.

Udrih: 4.4 apg with high turnovers? No way.

Jack: Not a starter, only 3.9 assists per game

Watson: A pretty decent 5.8 apg, but his shooting is horrible.

Augustine: Injured, and a mere 4.1 APG. If he comes back this week and gets more looks with Gerald Wallace sidelined, I'll try to snag him.

Tried to trade for Rondo off someone, but the guy's inactive. Found a guy ranked near at the bottom of the league as well who's got some bad luck with an injured big in Boozer. Gonna try and dump off Haslem and Chalmers for Derrick Rose.

My fantasy team right now is:

PG - Jose Calderon

SG - Eddie House

SG - Kobe Bryant

SG / SF - Wilson Chandler

SG / SF - Tracy McGrady

SG / SF - Mike Dunleavy

SG / SF - Hedo Turkoglu

SF - Richard Jefferson

SF / PF - Marvin Williams

PF - Kevin Love

PF - Yi Jianlian

PF / C - David Lee

C - Andrew Bynum

So without Bynum my rebounding is uckfayed, but David Lee pulls down a bunch. I also just realized I only have 1 true PG, which might be a problem. I'll be keeping an eye on trades for Orlando.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Garbage referee for Lakers vs Raps. There was ugly contact from Odom on Parker, no call.

Joey Graham, all you had to do was hit that free throw to make it a one possession game -_-

Bosh leaves the game, but at least JO stepped up. 20 points, 9 boards, 4 assists, 9 boards. Makes me happy fantasy-team wise at the very least.

At least the Raps gave the Lakers a run for their money.

Guest knockblock

Oh dear god. The Blazers have been playing some atrocious defense. Why the hell do the players keep switching on screens? It's getting really annoying. This needs big time improvement.

Guest PB&Banana

I am so pumped up for the lakers-celtics game it's the same last year only we have ariza with us. I want to know if the lakers can keep their agressive attitude without the help of bynum.

I love being a Knicks fan.

So, who's next in line? Pierce? Allen? Rondo?

I say Pierce because he has the power to score high numbers nightly.

Guest xsilentangel
I am so pumped up for the lakers-celtics game it's the same last year only we have ariza with us. I want to know if the lakers can keep their agressive attitude without the help of bynum.

I'm mega excited.

I'm going to run out on the court and attack the Lakers if we lose.. jk lmao that's extreme.

Crap it's almost 5 already.

just wanted to have a lebron james travel session

lebrick james

lecrab james

letravel james

ahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecoykIoqTbE

best youtube comment "Lebron doesn't travel, hes just taking a journey to India" :P

maybe its just me but I get annoyed at crap like this. Its like "WE GET IT".

R. Kelly likes kids

Clemens took steriods

Martha did a illegal procedure

Guest akbball125

uh haha if you think that lebrons the only one thats getting away with traveling then you really need to watch more games...i think there was even an interview with the refs talking about the lack of the calls and they said that people come to the games to watch entertainment and if the refs call every single small thing then you can see what would happen. i mean i like watching lebron but he does travel but watch other players like tony parker and they usually never call carries which parkers known to do a lot.

and i dont think pierce is gunna get close to lebron or kobes point totals. especially if garnetts back at that game then he wont really have the need to score that much with everyone on the celtics so im gunna guess around mid 20s and mid 30 at the most.

Guest dabombhomiez

What a performance by James last night...almost topped Kobe's 61 at the Garden...must suck to be a Knicks fan nowadays..

What a performance by James last night...almost topped Kobe's 61 at the Garden...must suck to be a Knicks fan nowadays..

The best thing about LeBron game is that he got a triple double. Kobe (61), he didn't even get 1 rebound, only 3 assists. But I watch that LAL vs NYK game and Kobe was making some spectacular plays.

Archived