NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest PB&Banana

Wow you get my vote if you are, David lee to me is a great player but lacks the size for a center but you know he gives his all night in and night out in whatever game he plays.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Man this is the pits either way it's not the end of the world it's the same scenario last year only the lakers know that without bynum they have to bring 100% effort instead of being passive. Hopefully he will come back sometime in May.

Guest melo.breeze

LOL ! Kobe MVP chants at madison square.

19-30 fg, and 20-20 free throws, total 61 points.

in only 36 minutes, added total of 3 quarters.

amazing ...

Guest PB&Banana

Two players kobe 61, pau 30 for a combine 90 points wow those two were beasting. Hopefully Bynum's injury won't be so serious that he needs surgery and will come back after 8 weeks but you never know.

Guest Koala<3

Hoooo~

Kobe played an AWESOME game. Nice to know that even with the Andrew Bynum injury, he still focuses on the game. He had quite a hot hand, hotter than usual atleast xD.

Guest PB&Banana

2 gaurds got injured paul with the groin and jameer with his shoulder hope their both alright and it's nothing serious especially for jameer because he was so happy when he got the new that he would be an all star

Guest knockblock

Chris Paul got an injury that isn't pleasant. There is no question how valuable he is to the Hornets.

Bosh might leave Toronto. It seems like Toronto can't keep their star players.

Chris Bosh is a true MVP player in any team. Without Bosh, Toronto isn't the same, they should get rid of Jermaine O' Neal. Is anyone here in NBA fantasy leagues, just wondering how's everyone doing.

I think people are taking advantage of the situation with the raps and concocting these alleged trade rumours. Obviously Bosh is frustrated, but Im a firm believer he'll be here a little longer.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No, it's not motivation if he wants to win a ring. He's not frustrated with his contract, he's frustrated with the garbage play of the Raptors.

Like LeBron, Wade and Amare, Bosh has a player option next summer which would make him stay in Toronto one more season + allow the team to negotiate a new contract extension. If he opts out, he can sign elsewhere with a team that's gonna have a lot of salary cap space in 2010.

As for NBA fantasy leagues, I'm in 3 leagues. I feel behind in two of them and I've left those teams for dead. There's one league I'm still active in. I'm ranked 4th out of 10 right now, Head-to-Head. 73-53-0 record, 7.5 games behind league leader.

My current team:

C/PF - Jermaine O'Neal

C/PF - Chris Bosh

C/PF - Marcus Camby

C/PF - Brook Lopez

C - Marc Gasol

C/PF - Udonis Haslem

SF/PF - Jeff Green

SF/PF - Charlie Villeneuva

SF/SG - Luol Deng

SF/SG - Hedo Turkoglu

SF/SG - Vince Carter

SF/SG - Ronnie Brewer

SF/SG - Mickeal Pietrus

SG/PG - Jason Terry

PG - Mo Williams

PG - Chauncey Billups

As you can see... I'm stacked for rebounds and blocks haha.

Could use some more assists though. I had Jason Kidd at the start, swapped him with Brad Miller (who I picked up from the FA) for Carter and Pryzbilla (who I dropped and found Marc Gasol untouched in the FA's.)

How long is Chris Paul going to be out for? It is revealed that it will be a few games but not that specific.

He's listed as day-to-day. Nelson (Orlando Magic) is out for the season, depending when he has surgery.

Guest xsilentangel

^

Dude that was an awesome game

I came home from work feeling like crap, saw the Celtics sucking then BAMM last minute or two was great..

Ray Allen is CLUTCH!

KG better be back by Thursday :tears:

Archived