Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Now that's karma.

Gerald Wallace smiles.

Bynum you've got a lot to learn young fella such a shame I thought he got his mojo back then all this happened. Don't mess with karma it's come right back.

Guest melo.breeze

if by chance bynum can't play for their next couple of road trips,

i hate to say but chances of beating boston and cleveland on the road look slim.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TztA_DLyqUQ

that did not look like an "accident". You need a lot more force than "your arms momentum" to knock down a 250lb guy.

Okay, that only proves my case even further.

Perkins had his arm up before Maxiell got the board. As soon as Maxiell goes up, Perkins stretches his out in attempt to knock the ball out @ 0:54, but Maxiell gets it up right before a split second. Perkins ends up grabbing at Maxiell instead.

It's a hard cheap foul

but

1) It was on the ball, you can see Perkins looking at the ball the entire time.

2) Not malicious intent, if it was he'd be all eyes on Maxiell

3) Perkins has like 20-30 pounds over Maxiell which is enough to knock down any smaller player going up in the air

No karma on Bynum, just Kobe on his knee -_-

It's only his right knee, it was his left knee injured last year.

Guest iNfAtuAteD`

Bynum better be ready to play for Thursdays game against the celtics.. I think he will be ready for thursdays game.. If not, defiantly ready for the cavs Sunday... He even said he didn't hear anything pop so it can't be too serious. Also he said he's able to put weight on it.. So, he just needs to rest a few days and I'm sure he'll be on the court against the celtics Thursday. I'm sure he wants a piece of big baby and kg. :rolleyes:

Guest xsilentangel

You guys are acting like the Celtics/Lakers game is a playoff game..

He doesn't have to be there, wouldn't you rather have him coming back 100% efficient?

I'm not saying I wouldn't want him to be there. I'm going to that game so I want to see him in there.. I want the Celtics to beat the Lakers with Bynum since everyone will be like.. "Oh Bynum was not there so that was the reason for the loss.." if the Lakers lose. I think the Bynum-Garnett matchup is a lot more exciting than the Gasol-Garnett lineup too. With Bynum in there, it will be more of a challenge for the Celtics since he was apparently the "missing element" of the Lakers last year.

"I never heard a pop. Just when I bend it, it hurts. I'm feeling fine, it's not as bad as I thought. I put ice on it, and it felt better right away."

He didn't hear a pop but that doesn't exactly reassure the Lakers fans that it isn't serious.. I'm pretty damn sure that he won't be back for the Celtics game though.

Guest iNfAtuAteD`

Guess what I meant was.. I HOPE his injury is not too serious..

the Gasol-Garnett match up will be good this time as KG will want to get back at gasol with that dunk gasol had on him..

although it isn't a playoff game.. these types of matches have the "intensity" like a playoff game..

Looking foward to watch the game .. wish I could watch it live though =( so lucky.. get ready to hear the "kobe sucks kobe sucks" chants though ;)

Guest xsilentangel

Lol.. I never heard that chant.. I'm excited.. And true.. these are one of the best games of the year (IMHO)..Let's hope some miracle comes back so Bynum will be in there. I sound like a Lakers fan damn it.. but I just want him there.

I think that Gasol dunk actually is revenge for that massive putback during the playoffs last season :lol:

Guest iNfAtuAteD`

Well.. its Celtics home game.. so... the Boston crowds gonna go crazy.. you'll see =)..

how are your tickets btw? Was it hard getting tickets to the game? should be sold out yeah?.. :P

Theres nothing wrong with being a lakers fan =D... (im neutral although I HATE Pierce..)

The only person on the Celtics I like would be... Kevin Garnett.. :sweatingbullets:

bynum & gasol vs kg & big baby ftw!

Guest xsilentangel

I bought them way earlier so it wasn't THAT HARD.. a lot of them were sold already though. My tickets aren't the best but they are pretty close :D!! Well, a lot of people hate Pierce, especially after he got his Oscar trophy following the playoffs lol.

Guest xsilentangel

Hey at least he's good.

36 points today, great since KG was out with the flu. Both Allens and Big Baby played great too.. even though we almost blew a 21 point lead!

Al Jefferson can make me cry! He has gotten so much better since leaving the Celtics! Proud of Big Al..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

With all due respect, the 80's rivalry with the Lakers and Celtics pretty much saved the NBA. I really don't like how the league plans these "epic games" on Christmas Day (Celtics vs Lakers, Lakers vs Heat, etc.) because they're just selling the rivalry. Of course, David Stern yapping about how he'd love a Celtics vs Lakers finals is annoying as well. Why not just let these rivalries speak for themselves on the court?

The only thing worth the buzz in the NBA nowadays besides the Celtics and Lakers are D12 & LeBron highlights, and Player X getting knocked out by Player Y with a cheap foul o.o

What's the use in speculating Shawn Marion for Jermaine O'Neal if his contract is gonna expire + playoff spot looks very very slim?

Everyone is just jump shot happy on this Toronto team. Frustrating to watch over and over again.

I wonder if Bynum's injury is a torn ACL. That would be good game for him then. I'm sure Lakers will be fine. They got pretty far last year.

Chris Bosh quit yesterday – just scanned the crew of misfits that surround him, threw up his hands in frustration and stopped being an all-star for the afternoon. He shuffled his feet through 30 minutes of unenergetic pap before he partly blamed the "energy in the building" – i.e. the 19,800 Air Canada Centre fans who bought every last seat to watch the .388 local heroes – for the poor showing.

- The Toronto Star

Agreed. I hate Chris Bosh, and I want to trade him this season before the deadline. He doesn't want to be here, so let's ship him out.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I hope it's a torn ACL for Bynum :ph34r:

Chris Bosh quit yesterday – just scanned the crew of misfits that surround him, threw up his hands in frustration and stopped being an all-star for the afternoon. He shuffled his feet through 30 minutes of unenergetic pap before he partly blamed the "energy in the building" – i.e. the 19,800 Air Canada Centre fans who bought every last seat to watch the .388 local heroes – for the poor showing.

- The Toronto Star

Agreed. I hate Chris Bosh, and I want to trade him this season before the deadline. He doesn't want to be here, so let's ship him out.

You know what I didn't get?

It was Roko who manhandled the Magic in the last win, and yet he only played garbage time.

And aside from Graham, Roko was the only one willing to take it inside yesterday.

Apparently if it's Dwight Howard inside, almost the entire team becomes too sissy to take it inside. I swear... if a team allows 7 out of 10 3PTers from the Magic after a close score at halftime, and then respond by taking passive rushed jumpers, you deserve to be jeered your own court. There was a lack of energy from the crowd because there was nothing to be energized about seeing Bosh and company hit brick after brick.

I'll settle for 30 wins by the end of the season for the Raps. Colangelo will realize what a bust team he made this year, and ship out 3/4 of the roster, bring in like 9 guys and we'll hit at least 47 wins again.

For starters, we need a premier slasher. Not just spot up shooters in Anthony Parker or guys who bite on shot fakes like Moon.

Just imagine where we'd be if John Salmons never backed out of coming to Toronto. Keep Bosh, I won't blame him for the beating from the perimeter. Dump his supporting cast of Kapono and Moon.

How does Jermaine O'Neal + Jamario Moon for Marbury and David Lee sound?

I know Lee's being shopped around because he's playing out of position as a center and suffering on the defensive end because of it. His contract is tiny as well, same range as Moon's. Let Graham be the starting SF. Marbury for JO, if Marbury shows up to play, great, if not, his $21 comes off the team cap this summer anyway. And there's room to resign/sign players. Knicks get a real center who can take more of a beating than Lee inside, and his contract will come off in next summer, so they can be all giddy about having even more cap room for LeBron (ideally.)

So where can I sign up to be an NBA gm?

Archived