NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YeLLoW_dUde

What a game saving block from dalembert on mcgrady. Too bad yao didnt hit the free throw then would have a one point game.

Guest shessassy
Aw man kobe fouled out, I couldn't watch the game. Double OT I haven't seen that in awhile for the Lakers. Oh well learning experience from the bench.

im a big fan of the Lakers - since '88

well..ill be on here for the next game~!

:ph34r:

Dear Lord, Please dont let the nets win this game, I'll do anything if the Raps would just win against the nets today. I'll stop smoking, drinking, hell I'll even stop having sex with my girlfriend, just let them win the game!

i guess God answered u, now stop drinking smoking and sex (:

http://www.nba.com/media/celtics/pierce_allstar09_500414.jpg

Damn it.. Ray Allen should be in the middle of them..... :(

Anyways, Cleveland loses.. Excellent.

and yeh thats bs, theres probs just better sg's int he league i guess, but id prefer allen over pierce even if they paly diff positions.

Guest vic_taebin

i just saw the all-star picks and i don't get why david west is even in the lineup and, i'm sorry, but ray allen should've been picked instead of paul pierce. Haha, oh yea, congrats to Jameer Nelson for getting picked even tho i kinda liked mo williams, and it kinda sucks for rhondo since there was all that talk of him being an all-star this year. Oh well, maybe next year.

Guest JujuxChoJu
Just how lethal is Bynum's elbow?

Nelson AND Lewis?

Oh well, my list was the most accurate, save two players.

'Gerald Wallace taken to hospital with collapsed lung'

Guest stupidangelx
Did anyone see what Kendrick Perkins did in the Celtics vs Pistons game?

yes, always knew he was a dirty richard simmons player.

Guest PB&Banana

I thought bynum should have been suspended, there was no malicious intent there but the collision between the two was bad, and gerard was seriously injured. Bynum you stupid young man why did step in when gerard was up in the air. Use your brain and think.

Boston was up already so i didn't see why Perkins had to do what he did to maxiel he could have been hurt bad. There was no need for that.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
“I was just trying to stop him from getting a layup,” Perkins said. “I was really trying to come across and hit his arms and he stuck his neck down. After I grabbed his head, I was already coming down in motion. It wasn’t nothing like I wanted to hit him in his head. I ain’t never tried to hurt nobody. I didn’t know what part of the body I hit. I really closed my eyes.”

Asked whether he expects further penalty from the league, Perkins said, “Whatever, I’ve just got to face the consequences. Hopefully they can see what I’m talking about and that I wasn’t trying to hurt him. I just can’t do anything about it. Whatever the consequences are, I’ve just got to deal with it.”

It wasn't done on purpose, it was just a VERY stupid play like Bynum's elbow on Gerald Wallace and Horford's smack on TJ Ford's head last year.

I've done the same play in pickup games before out of natural movement, but the only reason I didn't knock anyone out is because I'm not a 6'10, 280 lbs behemoth like Perkins. I've also been elbowed into the post and landed a concussion, but it was just rough play and bad attention on my part.

5:56 left to play, the game wasn't close to over yet so of course you still play hard. Just a bit too hard of Perks' part.

Last night it was Jermaine O'Neal vs. the Bucks. Then he got ejected. GG.

Guest xsilentangel

Kendrick Perkins is not a dirty player.

He's aggressive but he gets called for technicals because he says stupid, inappropriate crap after a bad call or a call he didn't agree with. That big mouth gets him in trouble..

After the whole Celtics talk about the number of technical fouls called on the players, less and less were called. I guess players were watching their mouths and there were very few stupid plays (like Perkin's)

Guest shessassy

gosh im soooo depressed. i hope this injury isnt as bad as last years. i really want to see the Lakers play full strength in the playoffs :tears:

Archived