NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Vujacic was on fiyah! Lakers weeeeeeeen!

hear ya dude

THE MACHINE IS BACK!!!! HASTA LA VISTA BABAY!

hah! i've been cussing at dirk the moment he lost the championship for us. i lost all hope in the mavs.

Mehmet Okur is quietly having a really productive season so far -17.8ppg and 8.5rpg while shooting close to 50% from the field and 42.7% from beyond the arc.

haha my fantasy team is pretty stacked... here's a few of my players:

Chris Paul, Stuckey, Paul Pierce, Corey Maggette, Rudy Gay, Troy Murphy, Okafor, Steve Nash, Rashard Lewis, Okur, and Millsap.

I'm rank 1 in my league.

C Paul and Nash give me crazy assists, Murphy and Okur with my rebounds, and Pierce and Lewis gives me a little bit of everything (fg, ft, 3 pointers). I lose in turnovers 100% of the time because of my players, but winning in every other stats make up for it.

haha my fantasy team is pretty stacked... here's a few of my players:

Chris Paul, Stuckey, Paul Pierce, Corey Maggette, Rudy Gay, Troy Murphy, Okafor, Steve Nash, Rashard Lewis, Okur, and Millsap.

I'm rank 1 in my league.

C Paul and Nash give me crazy assists, Murphy and Okur with my rebounds, and Pierce and Lewis gives me a little bit of everything (fg, ft, 3 pointers). I lose in turnovers 100% of the time because of my players, but winning in every other stats make up for it.

How many players are in that league? You have multiple 1st and 2nd rounders to make me assume you don't have many people playing - or you're getting amazing trades with stupid people.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

HAHA.

I feel REALLY bad for the Clippers. Here's to hoping they'll get the 1st pick for all their injuries and misery this season.

Randolph, Camby, Kaman all out.

Instead I see Brian Skinner, DeAndre Jordan starting, whom I've never even heard of until tonight.

Makes me feel better about the Raps' woes.

Speaking of woes... Bucks punked off the Mavs... BADLY tonight.

How many players are in that league? You have multiple 1st and 2nd rounders to make me assume you don't have many people playing - or you're getting amazing trades with stupid people.

haha we only have 8 guys in our league. Just some guys from my school. I guess that's why my team is overinflated. Well, I did trade Billups for Nash and Rudy Gay though.

Guest melo.breeze

OH MY GOD !!

BYNUM WHERE HAS THAT BEEN ALL SEASON LONG ?!!

kobe another triple double with two bad fingers on his shooting hand.

lakers tied with magic at number 1 spot in the league.

Guest PB&Banana

I was watching nba tnt and chris and gary has a point. Even though there are other players who are averaging all star numbers and works hard just as hard as the other people chosen they don't get rewarded just because they are on a losing team. Come on people give us some diversity here

Guest DOVAHKIIN
And this other dude, Baron Davis, who's supposedly pretty helpful! :P

Eh, I don't care about Diddy. A frontline of Skinner and Jordan is gonna get womped by Bynum and Gasol anyday.

Guest res0nate
I was watching nba tnt and chris and gary has a point. Even though there are other players who are averaging all star numbers and works hard just as hard as the other people chosen they don't get rewarded just because they are on a losing team. Come on people give us some diversity here

Fan voting is garbage

Archived