NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest PB&Banana

Ah we lost again it's okay I just want our team to be healthy. We're my j-farm and the machine I miss those two. It's a long season a lot more games to go.

I haven't seen nba game I've been so busy, I'm very b-ball deprived

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone watch the Cavs vs Hornets game? I think the officiating was so one sided. Chris Paul drove to the net and got an offensive foul, yet when Cavs drove to the net, Hornets got a blocking foul. That's bs and ridiculous. I think the refs wanted the 20-0 record for a reason.

man.. there's a reason why I prefer hockey over basketball. There's way too many fouls called and it ruins the game imo.

Guest xsilentangel
Andre Iguodala is dominating!!! close triple dub against the Knicks. 7 straight sixer wins.

Can't forget Andre Miller. He was close to a triple double too.

Finally back to .500

4th quarter was totally their time to shine.

Guest res0nate
JO for Shawn Marion rumors? I like, I like....

This I don't mind as long as Bargnani stays consistent. We need a good perim. defender and someone who, you know, actually slashes to the net more often than Moon and Parker combined. I like the cap relief as well, not to mention, not having O'Neal's option at the end of this season.

edit - Voshkul and Hump aren't bad energy, backup centers and forwards anyway.

I really hope Elton Brand coming back doesn't slow Philly down. It's nice to have another strong East team.

Raps and Suns shortly, I hope Jake is charged, he's gonna have to beat Shaq up a bit for us.

Guest dabombhomiez

Really hope the Raptors pull off the Marion O'neal deal...I think that deal will definitely put us over the hump as far as being a inconsistent soft team who can't play defense. Com'on Colangelo!!!

Guest YeLLoW_dUde

Wats hapenning to the pistons? Five straight loses, the most recent against the Thunder WTH but Durant did play pretty gud.

Dammit, Jamario what the hell was he thinking with that shot near the end.....

The only thing that makes these losses bearable is Bargs break out performances.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

As soon as I saw Nash switch on Bosh yesterday, I knew he was gonna score -_-

Anthony Parker at PG, how about that LOL.

Well with him at PG, at least we come CLOSE to winning games.

Raps can't play four quarters. GG

*Rocks his Cavs fitted*

Guest PB&Banana

Yay we beat Cavs, orlando is numero uno in the league.

Ugly game between kobe and lebron still the shots they did make were fun to watch. Kobe is like missing 2/5 fingers on his shooting hand come on KB24 don't injure the rest you only have 3 left :sweatingbullets:

Archived