NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel
Our bench is getting injured likes lies dropping oh well at least lamar is back still I wan tour team healthy and ready for this upcoming stretch

When shane made that three I was like dang two guy tried to save it (kobe dived) and you still can't grab the ball? Either way kobe is clutch these past games had a horrible % vs rockets but it doesn't matter what matters.

Cour side seats is like 1000+ for an nj vs lakers games is it more in boston?

Courtside 18 BB 2 $2,079.00 each View Details

Courtside 6 BB 2 $3,500.00 each View Details

Courtside 3 AA 2 $4,648.00 each View Details

Nuff said.

I can't afford that but my tickets will be decent.

Hopefully I'll capture an image of Vujacic crying :D

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

oh my god ... fisher ...

WHY DID HE GO FOR THE STEAL ?!

he isn't even a stopper, *sighs* ...

fisher should've just stayed in front of his man.

I was so psyched when kobe made that 3,

but then they lose ...

how do you foul someone and give the other team a lead?!

and how do you TRAVEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

man kobe made so many great plays too

Guest melo.breeze

kobe should've forced the last play i reckon ... he shouldn't have passed to ariza,

i mean kobe had a hot hand, he should've just threw the ball up there

and hope it'd go in, the result would be better than ariza's travel call that's for sure ...

coz if kobe forced the play he could've either gotten it in, or drawn the foul, then they would've won.

that was a fatal mistake on kobe's side i think, it's fourth quarter, you're down by one,

who do you want taking the final shot ? KOBE ! so why pass ?!!?! LOL ! ariza needs to work on his footwork as well,

he had travel trouble in the last game too ... *sighs*

overall it was a good game, except for the fact that lakers lost ... now cleveland take number 1 spot as of late ...

i just hope derrick rose and the bulls beat the cav's tomorrow so lakers on top again ...

ahahahaha, unlikely ... though i gotta say derrick rose had one fine game today ...

nice double double ! rookie of the year for sure .

Ariza didn't travel. Hopefully you saw them do the replay and all agree it wasn't a travel. It was a bad call. Not to mention he was fouled.

Oh well.

Guest CKcrossover

wow what a game between Lakers and Spurs

the black mamba was ridiculous

the 3pt shot from the same spot that he killed Rockets with

Spurs did a good job with the double to force the ball out his hand

cause he will not miss when it's "Kobe Time"

Mason was this close to making that 3. It would've sealed the deal anyway back then. I don't think that was a travel call, but I think no call should have been made.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Derrick Rose is not rookie of the year for sure, OJ Mayo's still a frontrunner. And it doesn't matter if Cleveland is #1 overall in the league, just worry about your own conference seeding.

Anyway, I had a good angle from my seat of Noah's block on Bosh. He was just lucky he didn't foul, which was the Raptors' plan if Bosh didn't score. Late game situation, I'd set a play for Bosh as well to get to the line. Noah's a scrub, so I liked the matchup.

Rose was still filthy though.

Double header on the Score tonight! Bulls vs Cavs (Bron, take them apart for beating my Raptors!) and Suns vs Denver (No Melo, so its gonna be a rough go!).

Guest melo.breeze

oh wow ... bulls vs cavs game was amazing ...

derrick rose explosion in overtime !

well not really, but he did run some key plays there .

he's like a rocket ! so fast !

Guest YeLLoW_dUde
great..right when the Sixers are running and gunning....Brand is coming back.....

I think the sixers are playing way better without brand. Halfcourt to Brand is just slowing them down but the sixers will need him for the playoffs. I smell a big sixers run COMING!!!!

he's like a rocket ! so fast !

I agree. He takes OFF while the defense is still setting up, slices through everybody and finishes at the rim. He had a couple major AND 1s there, and the drive and kick to Luol worked out nicely.

I wanted the Nuggets to win last night, but I really think the refs blew that no-call on Grant Hill. If you have a veteran and future all star driving to the rim in the dying seconds, he's not gonna just trip. It was obvious, and I feel bad for Hill who still is an impact player after all these years and doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Either way though, double header with both going to overtime, that's some good basketball!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

In other news, the Thunder switched bodies with the Raptors tonight vs the Pacers.

Edit: Err... never mind, they cut the 24 point lead to like 7 :D

Archived