NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il Mago! Not sure if they can pull it off in OT, but that was the most exciting cycle of events, bosh with the effort, kapono to bargnani...

I've been keeping my eye on Garnett this whole game, hes getting exponentially dirtier, can't believe Bosh let him get in his grill.

Two losses, but I think the Raptors are improving. I think it's obvious clutch shot should be either AP or Bargnani. Bosh has never produced in important times. Hopefully we can take Chicago out!

Dwight Howard and LeBron James have been asked by the NBA to coach the rookie-sophomore game during February's All-Star festivities.

^^ SWEET!

Guest xsilentangel

I'm in the process of purchasing the tickets for the Celts-Lakers game in February and they are outrageously expensive.. %&$#!

Guest endlessrain

wow lakers got lucky, but despite the horrendous shooting by kobe, he does it once again! <3333

love his stiches, battlescarred haha

Guest PB&Banana

Our bench is getting injured likes lies dropping oh well at least lamar is back still I wan tour team healthy and ready for this upcoming stretch

When shane made that three I was like dang two guy tried to save it (kobe dived) and you still can't grab the ball? Either way kobe is clutch these past games had a horrible % vs rockets but it doesn't matter what matters.

Cour side seats is like 1000+ for an nj vs lakers games is it more in boston?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Damn the Magic, they hit a new record of 23 treys.. beating the Raptors' 21 :(

YEaah I snagged tickets for tonights game vs the Bulls. First look at Derrick Rose :D

How many john teshing games are they going to let Bosh blow in the final seconds before they realize HE IS NOT THE MAN THAT SHOULD HAVE THE BALL IN HIS HANDS. He CAN NOT produce in the clutch. He never has, and never will.

How many times does Bosh try his flop, his shakey foul draw, his 15 foot jumper, etc when we need more. I'm telling you, Bargnani would have won that for us.

Archived