NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the Lakers and Raptors win lose or draw, because I'm a real ball fan and have been for years. The way I see it though, whoever wins is the better team, so I won't argue with any results.

Dude, Celtics losing 6 of their last 7, and I still have my fingers crossed for the Raptors to pick up at least ONE of the two back to back days against them (Sunday and Monday). Raps looked nice against the Grizzlies, we're 4-1 this new year so far, which feels really good. I think putting JO back in would be a big mistake.

Moon has been grabbing boards (so has AP and Ukic on occasion), Bargs has been stomping the post and has been fire from 24 feet. AP is a man possessed lately, which is awesome. Finally a reason to cheer! And I can't express how much Jake Voskuhl has brought to our team. He was the most valuable pick up for the price ever. He's off the bench cheering, he's keeping people pumped, he's a determined hard working dude that loves to win. And he's a vet, so he has that respect. He's in there banging away, bringing the toughness that most of our players don't have!

Guest PB&Banana

Knicks lost to houston, I like some players in the knick well not really david lee is my guy he could a better player if he was in a better team.

Knicks have talent there's no doubt in my mind that they do but their head isn't right, they can't stay focus game after game

I don't care who the eastern opponent as long Lakers in the west champs. If it is celtics then okay the whole redemption, rivalry in stuff (this rivalry isn't close to the bird and magic era). Then there is the cavs, the kobe vs lebron, the black mamba vs. the king

Guest DOVAHKIIN

... And why not for a Cavs vs Lakers finals?

A Kobe vs LeBron showdown once and for all to settle that silly debate.

I wouldn't count the Spurs out either, as old as they are, they make the Finals like every 1-2 years.

Guest Unanimous

the knicks and houston game looks like a high school basketball game to me.

the scenario was both teams not playing their best (missing layups, jacking up shots, etc) and one team having that taller than every other player so they win.

been a lakers fan all my life (im not that old but yeah "all my life' is legit) i don't care about the east. i have a feeling it will come down to cavs or celtics, either way it's lakers' year! lakers all the way. i want an exciting finals though. last season was kind of embarrassing. revenge! or if its the cavs kobe vs lebron is cool too

That 4th quarter must have had you mini cooperting bricks!

I'm just proud of my guys for not giving up and climbing back in. Tomorrow you're OURS! mwahaha!!

(Unless Ray Allen goes 7/7 from 3pt)

Guest xsilentangel

Yay I'm happy.. despite that nice fight Toronto put up.

I just hope Big Baby and KG shoot the ball better lmao

WALTER RAY ALLEN WOOOO!

We shouldn't have had Calderon on the floor. He was the downfall of our team, Rondo blew past him all night... Roko and Joey brought the energy! My MSN comment is ROKOMANIA!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ Like I said, Calderon is a soft defender vs. other PG's, whether he be 100% or not. I think a healthy JO would've been nice... those 4 consecutive offensive boards by the C's made me jump out of my chair in frustration.

Just like I said, the Celtics' recent losses have been on Ray Allen's poor shooting. 8 threes, geez. So if he missed at least pair of treys, blah blah.

Scalabrine got punked by Joey Graham all game... badly haha. That made my day. Augustine has a point... just don't back down.

I haven't been happy to see the Raptors lose a game in such a while. Big fourth quarter to give the Celtics a run for their money.

Just wish Jamario Moon had more IQ at clutch moments. I was gonna go to this game today but I traded the ticket to a buddy for his Suns @ Raptors game next Sunday. Gotta see Nash!

Guest xsilentangel

Why was Bosh out of the game at the end..?

Well he came back in place of Bargnani but I don't see why he came out in the first place.

Well he came back in place of Bargnani but I don't see why he came out in the first place.

They put in all 3 point shooters, Kapono, Andrea, Parker, Roko and... Moon. haha!

Jose Calderon -17

Roko Ukic +11

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Because Bosh jacks up the worst threes at the worst moments ever... kinda like Moon.

If Bargnani missed the free throw (he was 2-4 from the line before that), the idea was a Raptor would hopefully get the offensive rebound and someone would hit a three.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
Yi Jianlian seems to be playing better recently. Let's hope he keeps this up!

its just too bad he's out for about a month. :(

im happy for celtics. scalanbrine looks like a scottish zeus

Archived