Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sle3pyguii
are we watching the same sport?

Hopefully. Haha.

I'm a Lakers fan, no doubt...but if Kobe leaves, it's going to take some getting used to. Someone's gonna have to step up on our team. The question is who?

As for the China/USA game...CANT WAIT. Wonder how much Yao has healed.

Guest GO!zilla
Hopefully. Haha.

I'm a Lakers fan, no doubt...but if Kobe leaves, it's going to take some getting used to. Someone's gonna have to step up on our team. The question is who?

As for the China/USA game...CANT WAIT. Wonder how much Yao has healed.

who is saying kobe will leave... lol.

the first half of the USvsChina game was exciting. so much back and forth action and scoring bursts from the US. the two stuff blocks by lebron were sick! and its good to see Yao playing again even opening up the game with a 3. one thing i noticed is that Yi doesn't play any defense.

the second half was a complete blow out by the US. too much turnovers by China and better D by the US.

Guest sle3pyguii

Sun Yue seemed to do well. Good pick up by the Lakers. I wonder how much of a player he'll be in the NBA.

I expected Yi to do a lot better. And Yao playing on that foot and still going 100%, gotta give the guy props.

Guest epark1281

Yi played crap the whole game except the last 4 minutes or so.

yay, i guess this is what the net's have to look foward to next year. I wonder if Devin Harris will be able to spread the ball on the floor well. He's always been a tweener (1 and 2) both in dallas and at wisconsin.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
China and Australia lost again >___>

On the bright side, Team USA continues their domination :)

If they keep shooting so poorly outside, the Americans could be screwed. Kobe's 1 for 15 beyond the arc, and Redd's shooting pretty bad too. Carmelo's not even scoring much except off garbage time.

Domination can't describe the team anymore. Domination was back with Dream Team + random Christian Laettner.

Guest GO!zilla
ah. my bad. at least OKC is trying to build a team with vets now. so that means high possibility that LBJ leaves then..

im pretty sure they are just looking to dump salary...

Archived