NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

Dallas's streak ends tonight..

Well, not yet, but it's the beginning of the 4th quarter and the Mavs are getting their asses whooped by the Knicks. Great contribution from all players, especially the bench.

I'm excited to see the Celtics vs Cavs game tomorrow. I hope the Celts played like they did on Friday.. Please.. no more disappointments because of sloppiness, laziness, and lack of motivation.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hot Fire Neko

Milwaukee Bucks are playing good right now. They haven't been relevant since the 00-01 season and making it to the Eastern Conference Finals. I don't think they'll get past the 1st round but at least they're playing a lot better than previous seasons.

They will if they get the Celtics 1st round. B)

Guest ooBah

carter finally doing what he can do and is consistent for over a month now. it would be amazing if carter is as young as dwight right now.. bombarding their opponents with epic dunks every game

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Hey Willy, calm down there. In the playoffs, anything can happen :)

That 2008 Celtics' supreme defense isn't coming back!

By that, I mean James Posey.

-----------

Could this be the first season in whoknowshowlong that the 8 playoff teams in the East all have .500+ records?!

Guest xsilentangel

what happened?

He's a lazy bum.. a total disappointment. I feel bad for Flip Saunders and his fellow WIzards.

Hawks and Celtics are still tied.. can't stop gritting my teeth.

Guest 432521

His coach was "yelling" at him for making a mistake or not playing hard enough on the court and he got benched. The dude just blew off all of his coaches like a little baby when they were trying to explain what he was doing wrong. When the head coach decided that he needed to get back on the court to play Blatche just said "I don't feel like playing". WTF is that? He is getting paid hundreds of thousands if not millions to play a game and his butt doesn't do his job because "he doesn't feel like it"

for those looking for amare stoudemire's dunk here.

These reporters and commentators don't know what a dunk is sometimes. Yesterday this got compared to Josh Smith game winning dunk lol

Also about the Blatche situation, WTF is all I can say about it.

I never seen anything like that. If you needed to be discipline, you was going to get it.

Now Flip and the GMs are looking like a joke.

Guest JulianJulian

Any1 a raptors fan?

I am so happy that they are in 8th spot because I get to go watch Lebron James :D:D:D:D:D

(because the cavs are the first seed)

Guest ooBah

Any1 a raptors fan?

I am so happy that they are in 8th spot because I get to go watch Lebron James :D:D:D:D:D

(because the cavs are the first seed)

funny. so you're a raptors fan who's rooting for the raptors to be the lowest seed possible in the playoffs so you, the raptors fan, gets to watch the opponent's star player play.

Guest JulianJulian

You will understand if you lived in Toronto lol. Nothing really to cheer for.

Bosh is gone after this season anyways.

But back to Andray Blatch

Lets not bash him lol his single handily helping me make a strong run in Fatansy Land playoffs

Archived