NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j_and_d_show

I'm a Bulls fan but I made a video to show the rest of the other NBA fans what Chicago broadcasters are like.

Stacey King is a hilarious guy who won a Championship with the Bulls when Michael was around.

Ha! Stacey King... I remember him playing... im actually old enough to remember the glory days of MJ and the Bulls...

John Paxson, BJ Armstrong, Bill Cartwright, Horace Grant, Scottie Pippen, Toni Kukoc, Luc Longley, Bill Wennington, Craig Hodges...

now the Bulls are a little wack.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

LAKERS > Celtics hahahaha!

yesterday's game proves this

kobe is injured with broken finger and messed up ankle too (and he hit the gamewinning shot with 7 sec left)

So by your retarded logic, the Grizzlies and Raptors must be better than the Lakers then because the Lakers lost to them recently. Didn't think so, smart guy.

It's much easier to adjust your game with a bad finger (Kobe) in comparison to a bad knee (KG).

Problems with Celtics:

Age, injures, and Rasheed Wallace shooting (and missing) more threes than Ray Allen.

Guest chinguz

Not looking forward to Slam dunk contest. It hasn't been interesting for a long time. I sighed when seeing Nate was on the list.

Besides that I always enjoy the Rookie Soph game and the All star game itself. Although i'm not to keen to see Iverson play. As big a fan as i am for a player i wouldn't vote for them if they didn't play much or any good. Let alone having an episode.

It will be interesting what happens near the trade deadline too. Maybe some team can have a good push for the playoffs with good trades (wink Suns).

I wonder the fate of T-Mac and Arenas also.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

let a fan reminisce and dwell about his favorite sports team without criticizing.

No.

Claims that are poorly backed up are subject to criticism. Fans need to know what's right and wrong. Online criticism isn't gonna kill anyone. Yapping away in a hostile sports bar might though.

------------------------------

By default Nate gets to participate again because he is the 'defending champ' although a garbage one. Really, DeRozan vs. Gordon is a lopsided gimmick. Even Gordon was like wtf when he was selected.

Shannon Brown vs. DeRozan final. Rooks vs Soph will probably be lopsided as well. DeJuan Blair is the only center for the Rooks and he's... 6'7. The Sophs, on the other hand, have Brook Lopez, Marc Gasol, and Kevin Love. Ow.

So by your retarded logic, the Grizzlies and Raptors must be better than the Lakers then because the Lakers lost to them recently. Didn't think so, smart guy.

It's much easier to adjust your game with a bad finger (Kobe) in comparison to a bad knee (KG).

Problems with Celtics:

Age, injures, and Rasheed Wallace shooting (and missing) more threes than Ray Allen.

If Kobe aggravates it, goodbye playoffs.

lmao, I like fans of sports and teams, but I hate homers. There are many who pop up during playoff time and go like, "LAKERS FTMFW!" and it seems like even if their home team loses, they make up some stupid excuses to why their team lost. Drives me nuts!

Please try to be a fan of your team, but still be unbiased. It's impossible to just talk to a homer about another team.

I feel bad for Chris Paul. He's out indefinitely with a knee injury

I know right? It sucks he not going to be able to play in the all-star game. Well at least Derrick Rose in there this year. B)

Guest chinguz

Well at least the 3 point competition was fun.

I know there was some hype for Brown but I don't think many thought the dunk comp would be good.

The rook and soph game was entertaining as always, besides the kids screaming it was enjoyable from start to finish. Who said the sophs would win?

Archived