NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Okay I saw the clip, and tsk tsk rondo, yeah I know chris paul has those moments too actually I think

most of the major stars or premiere players in the nba has those moments where they lose sportsmanship and turn nasty. But most of the altercations happen in game. It was very tactless of Rondo to go up to Paul who lost the game (and was talking to Pierce).

I am liking Brandon Jennings, he's a stud.

I'm still sad to see Trevor gone but I like Artest too. Once he gets adjusted and Gasolina comes back that's when we'll see just how good the Lakers are with Artest.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

So after missing the entire preseason with the Grizzlies and entering his first Grizzlies game without any experience playing the team...

Iverson is already complaining about coming off the bench.

GG.

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Hahaha, I was just about to comment about that! So cool! Haha.

Loved Artest's 3 to tie up the game. Maybe I'm mistaken, but were they booing Arest earlier? I think I heard "Artest sucks" lol O_O.

The Lakers last possession yesterday @ OKC as well as today sucked. & because of it we got OT yesterday as well as today. Ugh.

EDIT----

Wow. I love the Lakers but dang. They got REALLY lucky this game. It was a freaking lay up line for the Rockets. Can't wait for Pau to come back. Lakers need to get their mini cooper together.

Guest PB&Banana

Loved Artest's 3 to tie up the game. Maybe I'm mistaken, but were they booing Arest earlier? I think I heard "Artest sucks" lol O_O.

The Lakers last possession yesterday @ OKC as well as today sucked. & because of it we got OT yesterday as well as today. Ugh.

I don't why no one can make an out of bound pass, LO messed it up, Fisher missed an open Kobe, come on Lakers get with the program. Trevor Ariza...so weird to see him on another team.

Guest whatislove247

wow, the lakers dodge another one!

they just like to make things every exciting

Yeah, Laker games aren't always good for your heart >_<

As for Ron's new do, haha I love it. Good news is Pau is set to comeback soon; the team definitely needs it

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

yes

iverson should just play overseas. i don't think any nba team wanted him. he doesn't make his team play better. i don't know why memphis wanted him in the first place. they have mike conley and other guy who looks really old but is only a 2nd year player..forgot his name lol

rondo was only being cocky because he got a good contract extension.

Guest melo.breeze

it all makes sense now ...

the reason why sasha has been in the lakers for so long now

is because he is kobe's body guard.

lol at him recieving that tech.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Iverson should've just signed with the Bobcats, Larry Brown would've started him and he would've helped immensely with their scoring problems.

Screw Felton.

Guest loving_D

the nuggets finally showed up in the 3rd quarter. 29-8 seriously?! huge win for them.

the last 5 min were painful to watch with the reserves in...but wow at ty lawson for that amazing dunk and one! :blink:

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Okay it was against Golden State, but 55 by Jennings?

Give him Rookie of the Year already. Unless Tyreke Evans drops 50 at some point in the season as well.

Sorry Blake Griffin, we hardly knew you.

----------------------------------

So I'd just like to point out that the Carter trade for Orlando has worked out quite favorably. There was someone who said it was a bad idea to trade away a promising young guard like Courtney Lee but Ryan Anderson has turn out to be more than just a salary throw-in for the Magic. GG.

^ wow what a richard simmons move by Ron Artest. That's pretty disrespectful. Ariza looked at him and you could tell he was like,,, "what the heck man?"

Archived