NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest chickpeas

^^ Uhh, his wife just reported him for domestic violence.

Man oh man. First him, now Glen Davis for the Celtics.

Seems like all the contenders have troubled players.

Cavs: Delonte West with gun possession charges and domestic violence from bi-polar disorder

Celtics: Glen Davis breaking his thumb for punching out a college teammate; out for 2 months with the injury + eventual suspension

Magic: Rashard Lewis' 10 game suspension for failing drug test

Nuggets: JR Smith's 7 game suspension for reckless driving

Lakers: ... Ron Artest in general haha

I meant is there an update on Delonte's sitaution as to when he will be returning?

Didn't Lewis take something during the playoffs last season?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I meant is there an update on Delonte's sitaution as to when he will be returning?

Didn't Lewis take something during the playoffs last season?

Over-the-counter suppliment that contained a banned substance I think.

Impressed with the Nuggets without JR Smith; using Billups and Anthony Carter wow.

Guest mazdaspeedrx8

Don't forget

Celtics: Sheed ABOUT to get a suspension for having too many technicals :D haha

Teams I'm expecting to improve:

GSW

Wizards

Clippers

and of course 2010 NBA champions your Orlandoooooo Maaaagic

haha

Guest xsilentangel

Don't forget

Celtics: Sheed ABOUT to get a suspension for having too many technicals :D haha

Teams I'm expecting to improve:

GSW

Wizards

Clippers

and of course 2010 NBA champions your Orlandoooooo Maaaagic

haha

He seems more submissive and passive this year. I think it's because of Doc River's approach to solving the large number of technical fouls. He silenced them during their practices.

^ Don't forget Toronto. They improved a lot too. Clippers are impressing me.

Guest PB&Banana

What a disappointing game....very disappointing. No one played like a team, no one played d or boxed out, no one shared the ball, no effort to play at their fullest. The only one who liked was Brown his put back was freaking amazing. Everyone else fails but hey it's okay its only the second game of the season it's not the end of the world. Still the game will leave a bitter taste in my mouth for a couple of days.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yawn at the Rockets. 3-1, yes. Ariza and Brooks playing exceptionally well? Yes. For 78 more games? Not so sure. Over the years, I got my hopes up over players putting up big numbers for my fantasy teams only to be disappointed for the rest of the season (Thanks Chris Duhon!)

Too bad streaks are made to end. The Jazz are absolutely garbage this season (okay, Carlos Boozer specifically). Hot starts never mean anything. If the Rockets could play in the East, they could squeeze in for the lower seeds. In the West, they sure as hell need to be 45 wins+ to make the 8th seed. Even then, that's not a guarantee.

And once T-Mac gets back into action mid-season, will that help or hinder the team?

Anyways, what's up with Rondo? No disrespect to his skills, but he's quite the prick to be up in Chris Paul's face after the win.

In other news, Ginobili had to get a rabies shot after catching a BAT with his bare hands on Halloween night. Uhm... wow.

Here's an idea: Stephen Jackson + a random scrub (for salary matching purposes) for Stojakovic? Hornets get perimeter help offfensively and defensively with Jackson on the wing while taking a load off Paul and West on the offensive end. Okafor can stick to rebounding since he's good for nothing else. GState gets a tall perimeter shooter who's a defensive liability. Then again the Warriors are all defensive liabilities.

Guest mazdaspeedrx8

so far in the 3-4 games ive seen (thank you free NBA league pass hahaha!) is it just me or most teams nowadays lack D? i mean LOTS of games reaching the 110-120 points per game like wow...

so far in the 3-4 games ive seen (thank you free NBA league pass hahaha!) is it just me or most teams nowadays lack D? i mean LOTS of games reaching the 110-120 points per game like wow...

Its been this way since about the year 2000. If you breathe on Kobe its a foul.If Lebron James runs you over its a foul on you.

Guest xsilentangel

Yawn at the Rockets. 3-1, yes. Ariza and Brooks playing exceptionally well? Yes. For 78 more games? Not so sure. Over the years, I got my hopes up over players putting up big numbers for my fantasy teams only to be disappointed for the rest of the season (Thanks Chris Duhon!)

Too bad streaks are made to end. The Jazz are absolutely garbage this season (okay, Carlos Boozer specifically). Hot starts never mean anything. If the Rockets could play in the East, they could squeeze in for the lower seeds. In the West, they sure as hell need to be 45 wins+ to make the 8th seed. Even then, that's not a guarantee.

And once T-Mac gets back into action mid-season, will that help or hinder the team?

Anyways, what's up with Rondo? No disrespect to his skills, but he's quite the prick to be up in Chris Paul's face after the win.

In other news, Ginobili had to get a rabies shot after catching a BAT with his bare hands on Halloween night. Uhm... wow.

Here's an idea: Stephen Jackson + a random scrub (for salary matching purposes) for Stojakovic? Hornets get perimeter help offfensively and defensively with Jackson on the wing while taking a load off Paul and West on the offensive end. Okafor can stick to rebounding since he's good for nothing else. GState gets a tall perimeter shooter who's a defensive liability. Then again the Warriors are all defensive liabilities.

LMAO.. the bat thing was hilarious.. and random.

Rondo is so damn arrogant now.. I wish he was less cocky.. He really ticked me off after the playoffs. I hope he drops the attitude and just plays. He has a tendency to shove or grab the player that pisses him off too..

Here goes the McGrady stuff again. Honestly I have no idea. It feels like I haven't seen him out on the floor in 10 years. I think it will hinder, at first, then smooth out. There's a lot of adjusting for McGrady and the team. When can the guy play anyways?

Still, I can't see this Rocket team doing well all season. They will definitely make it into the playoffs though. To the Finals.. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it.

We'll see how things play out. I'm speaking too early.

^

t-mac at the earliest will make his return sometime in December.

as a rockets fan, i still think it's still way too early to say that they will make the playoffs. sure they are playing good now, but they don't have that big man to compete in the west. if they do make the playoffs it'll be either a 7 or 8 seed at best. and as a t-mac fan, dude needs to play like there is no tomorrow when he comes back, cause he won't be able to bank any thing next year where ever he may end up. i also see yao opting out of his contract to try to get a bigger deal with the rockets.

When T-mac makes his come back he better be BEAST. Like it aint even funny at how good he is gonna have to be to "appease" the fans.

Rando is a little punk. Man I would have been so pissed if I was CP3, I would have done something very irrational.

Money has gone to Rando's head,

Guest xsilentangel

rajon did what to CP3?

I know I'm late but Manu snatching the bat and Kevin's reaction is priceless

Well they clashed in an attempt to get a rebound and exchanged some words.

Both were hit with technical fouls.

Apparently Rondo said, "I've got a ring and you're never gonna get one."

It's not confirmed that he said that though, but whatever he said really pissed off Paul.

Paul reportedly followed Rondo, then they had to be separated again but this rumor was denied by Paul.

Not to be biased or state that Rondo is a better player than Paul (I don't think so), but Paul has his fair share of fits. Night following, Paul gave a couple of jabs to Al Harrington in a scuffle on the floor.

I think both are envious of each other. I think Rondo wants to be recognized, like the Big Three and Chris Paul. His cockiness isn't new found either, he's been like that for a long time since the championship. I think it might be developing though, because of the big contract.

CP3 is frustrated as ever since his team did not start off well. He's probably outraged and jealous because of what Rondo said (if rumors are correct).

"It takes two to tango."

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Well they clashed in an attempt to get a rebound and exchanged some words.

Both were hit with technical fouls.

Apparently Rondo said, "I've got a ring and you're never gonna get one."

It's not confirmed that he said that though, but whatever he said really pissed off Paul.

Paul reportedly followed Rondo, then they had to be separated again but this rumor was denied by Paul.

Not to be biased or state that Rondo is a better player than Paul (I don't think so), but Paul has his fair share of fits. Night following, Paul gave a couple of jabs to Al Harrington in a scuffle on the floor.

I think both are envious of each other. I think Rondo wants to be recognized, like the Big Three and Chris Paul. His cockiness isn't new found either, he's been like that for a long time since the championship. I think it might be developing though, because of the big contract.

CP3 is frustrated as ever since his team did not start off well. He's probably outraged and jealous because of what Rondo said (if rumors are correct).

"It takes two to tango."

Rondo actually started it by saying Paul only gets a lot of assists every night because he always gets the ball in his hand.

Aggression on the court is fine. Talking trash after you've already won the game is just bad sportsmanship.

Rondo showboats a lot even when the game is out of reach, and that's been going on since the beginning of last season.

For anyone who didn't see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbtokYW98is

Guest SurpriseSex

Rondo should know that the only reason he even got a ring was because of Garnett, Allen and Pierce. At least Paul isn't a piggybacker.

Archived