NBA

Guest Chioster

Well of course he is gonna say that, its not like he is gonna say " oh well this is the second best team i have ever been on, you know the Miami team I was on with Wade, yea that one that was the best EVER" No he isn't gonna say that you have to always say crap like that, name public figure athlete wise that has ever publicly ever been like "no this isn't the best team I have ever been on" while they are an active player on that team.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasy Basketball Picks?????

Let me put some picks that I would choose (ROUGH DRAFT).

1st Picks 2nd Picks 3rd Pick

Lebron James - Carmello Anthony - Ron Artest

Kobe Bryant - Dwayne Wade - Vince Carter

Dwight Howard - Shaquille Oneal - Tim Duncan

Kevin Garnett - Dirk Nowitzki - Chris Bosh

Daren Williams - Chris Paul - Chauncy Billups

Reserves

Brandon Bass

Leandro Barbosa

Mo Williams

Chris Anderson

Rasheed Wallace

Franciso Garcia (I think he's injured)

Jose Calderon

Lamar Odom

J.R. Smith

Udonis Haslem

Ronnie Brewer

Jason Terry

Kurt Thomas

Mickael Pietrus

Questionable

Tracy McGrady

Stephen Jackson

Gilbert Arenas

Manu Ginobli

Allen Iverson

Josh Howard

Elton Brand

Jermaine Oneal

Sleepers

DANY GRANGER

Shawn Marion

Antwan Jamison

Jamal Crawford

Monta Ellis

T.J. Ford

Tony Parker

Corey Maggette

Charlie Villanueva

Michael Redd

Antonio McDyess

Brook Lopez

Guest DOVAHKIIN

For the sake of discussion, I'd say the Laker teams would be the best teams he's been on.

Of course, only because he was in his prime. Aside from Kobe, and the failed experiment of Payton & Malone, he had good role players in Shaw, Fisher and Rick Fox. But remember, this was when Shaq owned the paint like there was no tomorrow.

Anyone else disliking the replacement referees?

Toronto's D-League team is holding tryouts at my university's gym hahah, $175 USD to register...

at least now, the rules changed and they can officially take 2 steps.

Err...you are allowed 2 steps after stopping dribble right? Hasn't that always been the rule? I meant more in the sense a lot of players travel by taking that extra step, sometimes it doesn't matter such as when a player gets a steal and is all clear for the easy 2, but for instance when on the drive (using lebron as an example, not hating :P) after the dribble they'll take that third illegal step and wont get called for it a lot....

ESPN

Now it's just official.

yea it's cuz guys who drive to the net always take that extra step in the NBA.

HOWEVER, in international games, USA would be heavily penalized for traveling.

Guest xsilentangel

KG is looking damn good out on the floor.

Can't wait until the season opens up..

Cavaliers.. how exciting.

Hurts to see Leon Powe in their jersey =[

My fantasy team

1. Chris Paul PG

2. Troy Murphy PF,C

3. Gilbert Arenas PG

4. Mehmet Okur PF,C

5. Jameer Nelson PG

6. Rudy Gay SF,PF

7. Jason Terry PG,SG

8. Wilson Chandler SG,SF

9. Jermaine O'Neal C

10. Chris Andersen PF,C

11. Jonny Flynn PG,SG

12. Rodney Stuckey PG,SG

13. Corey Maggette SF,PF

Guest j_and_d_show

My fantasy team

1. Chris Paul PG

2. Troy Murphy PF,C

3. Gilbert Arenas PG

4. Mehmet Okur PF,C

5. Jameer Nelson PG

6. Rudy Gay SF,PF

7. Jason Terry PG,SG

8. Wilson Chandler SG,SF

9. Jermaine O'Neal C

10. Chris Andersen PF,C

11. Jonny Flynn PG,SG

12. Rodney Stuckey PG,SG

13. Corey Maggette SF,PF

i think thats a pretty good looking team.

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN

Lakers 2009 Rings:

11ahpie.jpg

2hh3xbp.jpg

Laker gold -- Most rings are 14-karat gold but the Lakers' high-profile jeweler, Jason of Beverly Hills, created a special batch of 15-karat Laker gold to commemorate their 15th NBA championship. The ring is made of both white and yellow gold and was built from seven different parts that had to be assembled. Most rings are built as one unit.

Bling that'll blind -- The ring is comprised of 15 diamonds weighing in at 2.85 carats.

Home court advantage -- The Lakers' rings mirror the shape of the exterior of their home arena, the Staples Center. When viewed from the side, you can see the "roof" and "sides" of the Lakers' home court.

Personalization -- In the past every player has had their name and number on the side of their ring. The Lakers went a step above that and laser engraved the image of each player's face on his ring.

Lock-down defense -- Each ring boasts a hand-selected, diamond-engraved "L". The "L" is placed in a different position on each player's ring and is only viewable with a high-powered microscope. This helps authenticate each players piece. For further security and authentification, every ring has a serial number which is stored in a database that only the Lakers themselves and the jeweler can access.

Hollywood packaging, too -- Each ring will be presented in an oversized box roughly the size of a watch box. When opened, each box has two built-in LED spotlights that shine on the ring. Even the ring itself gets royal treatment: it is mounted on a rotating mechanical platform.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Celtics were at their usual.

Ray Allen jacking up random shots that either hit or miss. Sheed stretches the D very well for the Celtics.

The Cavs were screwed as soon as Varejao started trying to do stuff on his own offensively.

Loving the Clippers vs Lakers right now, it's actually CLOSE.

Guest res0nate

So everyone on the lakers roster gets a ring? Even the bench warmers who only played like 5 minutes the whole year?

Yup.

and LOL CAVS.

Guest xsilentangel

Yup.

and LOL CAVS.

LOL I was watching the Celtics game and baseball so I didn't get to see the game but during the Celtics game the crowd went crazy when the scores were up ... lmfao.

Wow the starters and bench were all effective. Great night for Bargnani.. I'm sad I didn't see the game.

The difference between the scores of the teams that played in the last two days are pretty outrageous..

Guest PB&Banana

The clippers has some solid guys in the team from what i've seen in the game.

Ron's still hasn't gelled with the lakers but it's to be expected a work in progress as with many teams.

Bynum! i hope this is his year to shine every time I watch him play I always tell my self hope he doesn't get injured.

Sheed's hair wow I thought he didn't even have any hair. Very very good addition by the Celtics.

It's good to see Gilbert Arenas play again, can't believe Mavs lost 1st home opener.

New season folks!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Cavs were grinded out by the Celtics, so a back-to-back loss isn't that surprising. Varejao has been trying to do too much on his own in the past two games, he's not even a scorer. Delonte West needs to be back soon, 'cause the bench looks shakey on court when LeBron takes a break.

But I'll take the win either way for the Raptors, it was some impressive defense.

Guest chickpeas

Delonte West needs to be back soon.

Agreed. To sidetrack for a sec, what's the latest on his situation?

Celtics are looking great for the season. Is it just me or sheed slimmed down?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^^ Uhh, his wife just reported him for domestic violence.

Man oh man. First him, now Glen Davis for the Celtics.

Seems like all the contenders have troubled players.

Cavs: Delonte West with gun possession charges and domestic violence from bi-polar disorder

Celtics: Glen Davis breaking his thumb for punching out a college teammate; out for 2 months with the injury + eventual suspension

Magic: Rashard Lewis' 10 game suspension for failing drug test

Nuggets: JR Smith's 7 game suspension for reckless driving

Lakers: ... Ron Artest in general haha

Archived