NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SurpriseSex

Paul Pierce's twitter update: "Lakers vs orlando. Looked like a german sherperd vs a poodle that's ok the rotwieler celtics will b back in 2o10"

Too bad those poodles beat you, Pierce.

That's the Truth right there. Ouch.

Guest polka_dotts

Oh dang, "Luuuke" does sound like "booo" when you're watching bad quality clips. Thanks for the clear up!

Did anyone catch Kobe on Conan last night? Man, he looked so happy. It was awesome.

Guest Unanimous

Love the Lakerfest here..................................... yup.

^^ Hahahha word.

Wont be watching basketball for awhile =(

But I joined Summer League basketball at my school. Hahaha.

Guest bittersweet ♥

There not booing Luke Walton.. there just shouting "LUUUUUUUUKE" which sounds like Boo :]]

^ oh, haha. It sounded like booing on television =/

I love how he was like, "I only have one ring, but I won it from a better franchise" when compared to his father. haha. good answer.

Too bad those poodles beat you, Pierce.

That's the Truth right there. Ouch.

^ HAHAHA. so truee. That cry baby should keep his mouth shut. He's just bitter that he was eliminated by the Magics.

If you haven't noticed Paul Pierce, your team is like a retirement home :))

Guest xsilentangel

Uh, well the retirement home won themselves a championship last year and are very capable of getting another if they get some good bench players.

You will all say I'm defending Pierce, but how is he crying about the situation? He's actually complimenting the Lakers.

Guest bittersweet ♥

Uh, well the retirement home won themselves a championship last year and are very capable of getting another if they get some good bench players.

You will all say I'm defending Pierce, but how is he crying about the situation? He's actually complimenting the Lakers.

I'm not saying he's crying about the situation. I'm calling him a cry baby, recalling the time during the playoffs when he cried when he supposedly was injured, and later ran out all happy like nothing ever happened.

Guest xsilentangel

Well, if Perkins, a 280 pound big man, landed on my foot, I think I would be pretty damn hurt. I don't know why people are still referring to that whole "Oscar worthy" moment..

Orlando did look bad out on the floor; the team just broke down in the second half. Once they hit a stump, they just couldn't get it going again. They were so careless with the ball too.. so many turnovers. So clumsy at the end of games.. In addition, Lakers defense was very effective, thus the players were even more flustered. Superman, especially, came up short in the Finals..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I'm not saying he's crying about the situation. I'm calling him a cry baby, recalling the time during the playoffs when he cried when he supposedly was injured, and later ran out all happy like nothing ever happened.

Uh, they did test him later and it was just a minor injury.

Even if the Magic did thump off Pierce and his team, they put up a good effort without Garnett. Seriously, a fat Glen Davis matched up against a true SF in Lewis?

Again, the thought of Sun and Morrison getting themselves rings for doing nothing makes me cringe. Especially Morrison, reminds me of Darko's ring.

Guest SurpriseSex

Uh, they did test him later and it was just a minor injury.

Even if the Magic did thump off Pierce and his team, they put up a good effort without Garnett. Seriously, a fat Glen Davis matched up against a true SF in Lewis?

That works both ways, Lewis doesn't have a hope against Davis' size inside, which is why Davis had such great numbers for the series.

Guest GO!zilla

Love the Lakerfest here..................................... yup.

you had your time last year. don't cry~

Guest SurpriseSex

There were barely any Celtics fans last year.

Then that's too bad, not our fault Laker fans are better represented on here.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

That works both ways, Lewis doesn't have a hope against Davis' size inside, which is why Davis had such great numbers for the series.

In which Davis met Dwight Howard's presence on help D.

Howard & Lewis > Davis & Perkins inside. The former two's athleticism ripped Davis on D, which is why he kept getting into foul trouble.

It's not a matter of Lakers fans being "better represented". The sight of regulars in this thread is fine, we're all used to that by now. The sight of new posters popping out of nowhere to show their support... now that's off.

The Heat won it, the Celtics won it, some random "fans" popped in and haters barked. Random "fans" come in when the Lakers win it, why should it be any different?

Don't compare Boston's demographics to LA's. What are the chances you'll see those white Celtics fans frequenting a kpop forum?

Guest chickpeas

From Ron Artest's Twitter right after Laker's winning game:

"Lakers won! Even Adam Morrison is going to get laid tonight!"

Hilarious.

Archived