NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest michellek

12-1 run for the Lakers in OT. Good stuff, good stuff.

Fisher = awesome to the max. I do like it when the player of the game is usually someone other than Kobe, it's nice to hear that.

Aside that, we all know now how bad the Lakers want this series and are gonna get it good. (;

Sorry Orlando, you guys are indeed a powerful team and your shooting is excellent but I just can't see these guys winning the title for awhile, and they're finals noobs, to say bluntly.

anyone got good Fish gif's ? o.o

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wendo

Best basketball game I've ever watched. Seeing Gasol kicking richard simmons in the end and about to kick some major richard simmons after the flagrant made it even better.

Gasol kick major richard simmons? I would like to see him try.. he's so lanky.

Guest wendo

SVG can be so dumb. Why would you bench Alston for the whole 4th and OT when Nelson hasn't really done anything this whole time. He should've left it as is, with Nelson on the bench and Johnson having a chance to play. He screwed up the whole momentum and they were doing so well agains Bos and Cavs. SVG get a CLUE!!!

Howard please practice your FTs.

Guest wendo

one of the best thrilling games

laker haters will always dog on the lakers

they have an excuse for everything

they keep whining, they keep complaining

it will never stop

yes and Magic haters will always dog on the Magic, and Celtic haters will always dog on the Celtics, ... etc etc go through the list of all the teams... That's going to happen. You're right it will never stop. :)

so.. speaking of that F the Lakers!! lol jp

Go Magic!

yes and Magic haters will always dog on the Magic, and Celtic haters will always dog on the Celtics, ... etc etc go through the list of all the teams... That's going to happen. You're right it will never stop. :)

haha

c'mon

it is quite clear there are more laker haters than the rest

all the "beat LA" chants that goes on through various arenas...

unless you haven't figured it out yet

haha

c'mon

Funny, because beat L.A. chant didn't start with the Lakers. It started with the Giants vs. Dodgers rivalry. And NBA crowds just stole it from Giants fans. I'm sure there are more BOSTON Celtics haters out there than L.A. haters. Boston have really dominated sports in the past decade. Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, etc. More people hate the Celtics.

No one really hate on the Lakers, if I really wanted to bash on someone, it would be Kobe.

Not because of the elbow because I believe Nelson ran into it himself. But because when he yelled at Howard to "Stop complaining and just f-ing play." (After the play where Kobe elbowed Howard like 3 times) Hypocrite of Kobe much? That man complains on EVERY play and when Howard complains, he tells him to stfu and just play.

Everytime Kobe gives me a reason to like him, he gives me another reason to hate him.

Guest melo.breeze

Everytime Kobe gives me a reason to like him, he gives me another reason to hate him.

LOL, one of the main reasons i like him so much. equilibrium. well not really.

but yeah, in reference to that crap break of a documentary 'kobe doin' work' it's mentioned

somewhere that phil teaches his players to taunt the refs and distinguish your presence.

though that doesn't really justify how hypocritical he is, whining to the refs is basically imprinted in his mind by now

But also in the documentary Kobe said he loves it when defenders get rough, but during games he complains to the ref every time a defender gets rough. He can complain, but just don't tell others to stfu when they want a piece of the pie.

Eh for me, reasons to like him outweights the reason to hate him just by a little.

His work ethic is just amazing, after 1000+ NBA games his body is still keeping up. He is 30 years old and he is still putting up amazing numbers.

I do want him to get his 4th ring though.

Guest wendo

haha

c'mon

I don't know.. my table was pretty much the only table rooting for the Magic at the Buffalo Wild Wings where I was watching the game. It was packed with LA fans so no I haven't figured it out yet from my experience. ;) The more popular the team the more fans + haters. Deal with it and stop complaining. Laker fans complain ALL the time when LA loses (as well as any other fan for any other team). :rolleyes:

Anyway wouldn't it be awesome if Magic pulled through to win the championship? I know it's a big stretch but it's not impossible. (wishful thinking)

More like 5% chance of winning 3 games in a roll. Since Gasol went to L.A., the Lakers have yet lose 3 games in a roll.

Though the last 3 games were very close, the Lakers just seem to play better down the stretch. Like tonight the Lakers were horrible the 1st half, but in the 2nd they wanted to win more.

Kobe Bryant was not playing like Kobe in the last 3 games. His teammates bailed him out in the last 2 Lakers win, I don't see Kobe playing another 3 unlike-kobe games.

Guest wendo

More like 5% chance of winning 3 games in a roll. Since Gasol went to L.A., the Lakers have yet lose 3 games in a roll.

Though the last 3 games were very close, the Lakers just seem to play better down the stretch. Like tonight the Lakers were horrible the 1st half, but in the 2nd they wanted to win more.

Kobe Bryant was not Kobe in the last 3 games. His teammates bailed him out in the last 2 Lakers win, I don't see Kobe playing another 3 bad games.

hey I'll take that 5% chance!! :) I'm glad they at least won a game in the finals and didn't let history repeat itself, although today's game was a little similar... 11 secs left and the missed fts.

please don't alter my posts, mr. kiribati.

well, it's not just the laker haters :tears:

my baaad.

I just wanted to say what this person said -

well, it's not just the laker haters :tears:

my baaad.

I just wanted to say what this person said -

haha

it's cool :)

i'm just happy tonight

too happy, that i don't feel like arguing

it's pretty useless in a forum cuz it goes back and forth nonstop for awhile

But hey, at least I'm not a Laker hater, right? :P

I had about eight people in my living room cheering when Fisher made the first clutch three, and one screaming "DAMNIT".

I haven't been this excited since Kobe's clutch against the Suns, and Fisher's .4 sec clutch.

Archived