NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys live in Florida or something? Lol..

You know, not everyone likes to jump of the Lakers bandwagon.

I don't like Magic nor the Lakers, but since my Warriors are in the same division as the Lakers. I don't like to root for them.

Guest supa'Wanki

Best basketball game I've ever watched. Seeing Gasol kicking richard simmons in the end and about to kick some major richard simmons after the flagrant made it even better.

Oh damn, both teams shot almost the same FG%.

Lakers - 41.8%

Magics - 41.9%

Turnovers killed Orlando..

17 to Lakers' 7. :/

And no shooting fouls for the Lakers in the last 17 minutes?

:unsure:

I'm here 'cause I love basketball. :)

...and I respect Kobe and Dwight Howard.

Okay I lied I'm a Lakers fan.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Oh damn, both teams shot almost the same FG%.

Lakers - 41.8%

Magics - 41.9%

And no shooting fouls for the Lakers in the last 17 minutes?

:unsure:

Well you can watch the entire fourth quarter and OT. It was all perimeter scoring for LA, they didn't have to attack for free throws with Kobe's and Ariza's shots going in.

Well you can watch the entire fourth quarter and OT. It was all perimeter scoring for LA.
Yep, I figured as much.

I dont think Pietrus should be ejected for that forearm heave on Gasol, flagrant 1 at most...
Wait, I thought they called it as Flagrant 1?

EDIT_ Scratch that.

Yep, I figured as much.

Wait, I thought they called it as Flagrant 1?

EDIT_ Scratch that.

Nah, Im just saying if they review it which they might...

Guest SurpriseSex

Mr. Stern strikes again....never call a foul on a superstar. ever...

not that the Magic played well enough to win, at least call the foul.

Because David stern obviously told Bennet Salvatore, whom even 1love and Will says is a fair referee, to not call a foul on Kobe Bryant at 2 minutes left in the game in overtime when he swings his arms up to pass the ball out, right? Exact instructions, right?

And Kobe has been called for sissy touch fouls throughout the entire playoffs. Give your conspiracy theory a rest.

Pietrus roars, "GORILLA SMASHH!"

Well, I don't get the refs... They go on a whistle frenzy the first half, then second half, nothing. Anyway, the thing is that fans always look to refs to call a fair game. But they're just humans (yes, I'm using that argument) and can't be right about errrrvrything.

^ 2nd half they were whistle crazy too. They called more fouls in the 2nd half.

damn howard 9 blocks....magic cudn't hold till the end, and OLD MAN Fisher comin thru...

I think that is a finals record, but I rather have him having 0 blocks and not turning the ball over 7 times and bricks his free throws.

I hope this finals will shut up the people who thinks Howard is better than Yao.

^ 2nd half they were whistle crazy too. They called more fouls in the 2nd half.

I think that is a finals record, but I rather have him having 0 blocks and not turning the ball over 7 times and bricks his free throws.

I hope this finals will shut up the people who thinks Howard is better than Yao.

Who in their right mind would place howard over yao? Yao is so skilled, Howard has like 1.5 post moves...

Who in their right mind would place howard over yao? Yao is so skilled, Howard has like 1.5 post moves...

They think defense and rebounding ability is more important. They act like Yao don't play defense nor can grab any rebounds. Sure Howard is a beast at defense, but he can't do anything on the offensive end but dunks.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Because David stern obviously told Bennet Salvatore, whom even 1love and Will says is a fair referee, to not call a foul on Kobe Bryant at 2 minutes left in the game in overtime when he swings his arms up to pass the ball out, right? Exact instructions, right?

And Kobe has been called for sissy touch fouls throughout the entire playoffs. Give your conspiracy theory a rest.

I'm not calling anything on conspiracies. Integrity of refs, I try to ignore. Intelligence, I cannot.

Nelson hits the deck, Lewis was late on rotation 'cause the Magic were looking at Nelson and waiting for a whistle in a split second.

Magic need someone who can handle and score one on one. Their best is Alston, but he's not their go-to-guy. I call for Michael Redd or Kevin martin trade to Orlando! (assuming they stop getting injured.)

We can blame the Magics loss on Howard. He missed those last two free throws which would've ended the game right there.

Lakers in overtime wanted the game more. It was obvious.

Lakers in 5? lol

Early in the first quarter the calls were obviously in favor of Magics. I can't believe they couldn't win this home game.

Guest SurpriseSex

They think defense and rebounding ability is more important. They act like Yao don't play defense nor can grab any rebounds. Sure Howard is a beast at defense, but he can't do anything on the offensive end but dunks.

Howard is only average at one on one defense. Most of his defensive plays comes from helpside blocks.

Archived