NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest endlessrain

Yeah they played a very good game, the team shot the best FG% in the first half in finals history and then shot 62% by the end of the game and only lead by 4. Congrats to the Magic tho for the first win in the finals.

Good game also tho by the Lakers they kept up with the Magic im proud idk what happened to Kobe at the end tho :(, hopefully they can just win one on the road!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JacksonC

Kobe choked, simple as that. In my opinion this loss is on him. But, I do think he'll have a very good game on Thursday. He will always follow a bad game with a jaw dropping, inspiring performance from what I have seen this season. Credit to Orlando, Alston and Pietrus really stepped up.

can dwight howard score 30 points at least once? lol

he was talkin about people disrespecting his team and no one giving him a chance..the whole series he's been average or just good. i thought he was a franchise player.

at least amare scores points like crazy.

altho amare doesn't do much else hehe

im glad stan van gundy is letting rafer alston play. let jameer nelson play 10 mins a game

Kobe looks really tired in the last 2 games...

The Lakers are running too much isolation and pick and roll with Kobe way too early in the game. Early in the game Kobe had to work hard to create shots on isolation plays, and I think those plays worn him out. Phil kept him on the bench for 5 minutes in 4th quarter, and that's not good at all. Kobe is working way too hard early in the game just to keep the Lakers in the game. The man looks really tired in the 4th quarter...

Gasol need to shoot the ball more, he is making his shots 9-11 for last night. When he gets the ball, he holds onto the ball for 2-3 seconds, allowing the defense to adjust, and then he'll pass it back out. When he gets the ball, his first instinct is to look to pass before he looks to shoot. Just shoot the damn ball Gasol.

Guest endlessrain

Gasol need to shoot the ball more, he is making his shots 9-11 for last night. When he gets the ball, he holds onto the ball for 2-3 seconds, allowing the defense to adjust, and then he'll pass it back out. When he gets the ball, his first instinct is to look to pass before he looks to shoot. Just shoot the damn ball Gasol.

Oh I know ugh everytime he looks around im just like shoot it damn and then it ends up missin. He really needs to be more decisive

Guest DOVAHKIIN

more like laker haters blame it on the refs.

the biggest scapegoat: joey crawford

it's just that the lakers didn't capitalize.

magic shooting 75% and lakers still leading at the half?

Yeah, lead at the half and ended up losing. It wasn't even a big lead at the half, there's nothing to be proud of.

Kapono to the Sixers for Reggie.

Philly gets a shooter, but loses major D.

Too many bigs in Philly.

Dalambert, Brand, Speights? I'm assuming Marshall and Ratliff will either retire or re-sign as veteran benchwarmers.

Philly's looking to play run and gun so don't worry about the loss on D, especially if Brand can come back next year healthy. X-Factor is Dalembert, he was so bad this year. Evans has never been much of an offensive threat whatsoever. If your gonna look for a three point mark man who's not a star, Kapono's the best bet. I know, he only shoots and can't do anything else, but he has his moments with other contributions. Not to mention he shredded Orlando last year in the first round, so maybe that's why Philly wants a go with him.

As long as Evans doesn't grab anymore balls and doesn't shoot under 50% at the charity stripe, I won't mind him.

Guest JacksonC

The Lakers haven't lost 2 games in a row all playoffs. The Magic need this one bad. Should be a interesting game tonight.

Yea they are calling EVERY single foul.

Lakers are playing extremely bad. 14-42 shooting, and don't get me started on their defense. Gasol is getting bullied by Howard for the rebounds. Show some toughness Gasol. Funny thing is Magics have 9 turnovers! And they are leading.

Guest joie.de.vivre

^ true that. gotta love his last-minute saves 'cause he's done plenty before too ^^

edit-- can't believe i missed the third quarter because of dinner >->. i wanted to see how they outshot the magic by 16...

Guest DOVAHKIIN

They call everything at first, then miss the obvious. Like wtf at the missed call for Kobe elbow to Nelson's face?

They missed a call on Reddick earlier when he pump faked and got hit throwing up the ball; it's the same move Kobe always does to get a whistle.

Forget this.

Fisher is so clutch.

Kobe did throw his trademark, "the elbow". Nelson looked like he ran into it, he was kind of close and Kobe was looking to pass and didn't see him. But with how the Magic were playing at the end and missing free throws, I couldn't see Magic coming out with the win.

Archived