NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iverson might play for Larry Brown again in Charlotte. Wonder what is he thinking? Playing for the Bobcats so he can be the #1 guy? Seriously, if he can't accept a lesser role so he can have chance to win a ring then he should just retire. Lol atleast the Bobcats is going to own the Lakers many more times if Iverson plays for them. Lol jokes aside, I'm starting to hate the guy.

Guest JacksonC

Kapono to the Sixers for Reggie.

Philly gets a shooter, but loses major D.

Good move by the Philly but they still need more shooters who can put the ball on the floor.

mini cooper son! that 3 pointer was so crazy !

damn everytime lakers catch up their tie is so shortlived!

ahhhhh LAKERS GOOOOOOOO!

true it'd be boring for them to win 'em all but hell, i don't mind.

but mini coopertttt, that was mad iLL. lol

//

aigo jinja~

GG~ !!!!!!! some crazy shiat lol. damn every second counts! or..milisecs..

Guest melo.breeze

i expected lakers to lose, but seeing how close the game was just made that loss feel terrible.

kobe didn't make his free throws, he only shot 50% at the line.

lakers as a team only shot 61% at the line as compared to their 85% in post season. zzz.

wen kobe missed that one free throw that could have tied the game, lakers lost.

gasol shouldn't have passed to kobe back in the play when he was on the floor as well. there were three bodies on kobe,

meaning so many other people free on the court. true his vision was compromised but i spotted a free derrick fisher right there

at the perimeter where gasol was on the floor. gah !! bad loss.

Lol told ya. Lakers fans ALWAYS blame it on the refs.

I blame the lost on Kobe. Missed FTs, turnover, 2/12 in the 2nd half, etc. It's 2nd straight horrible game for Kobe.

Magics were shooting lights out. Enough said.

Guest SurpriseSex

The Magic played their best game possible and shot over 60%. Props to them, but the game was still lost by Kobe's missed free throws. No one shoots 60% throughout an entire series, and Kobe doesn't pull Nick Andersons every game. This is practically an aberration, aside from being their first ever Finals win, the Magic shouldn't be celebrating so much as breathing a sigh of relief.

I'd put some blame on Gasol too. Any NBA player with any IQ would call a timeout if your on the floor with the ball and he tried to pass it to Kobe. Kobe didn't even see the ball coming, and turned it over.

Guest melo.breeze

one thing i learned from this game was that even if kobe and the team plays horribly,

they can still manage to play a tight game against the magic when they're shooting at a high percentage at home.

kobe is going to pull his stone face expression again in the postgame press conference no doubt.

I blame the lost on Kobe. Missed FTs, turnover, 2/12 in the 2nd half, etc. It's 2nd straight horrible game for Kobe.

Not a laker fan thank you

Not a laker fan thank you

Still, the officiating wasn't outrageous or seemingly biased. Both sides got calls, bad calls, or no calls.

But if your saying the refs made bad calls for BOTH teams, then I will agree that there was bad officiating for both teams altogether.

Some calls were really bad. But it wasn't bad calls against one team, both teams got bad calls.

Anyway good too see the Magic attacking the basket more and did not settle for the jumpers all game long. That's how you set up to get the ft line later in the game.

more like laker haters blame it on the refs.

the biggest scapegoat: joey crawford

it's just that the lakers didn't capitalize.

magic shooting 75% and lakers still leading at the half?

lakers will bounce back in game 4 or 5 and win it back in LA.

Guest Jinkst

I didn't even see that dunk in the game, or they didn't even replay it at the stadium. I think it was the time I left to use the restroom. This is first time I ever sat near Kobe I was like 17 feet from him and he has this weird twitch thing that he does when Phil starts drawing up stuff. Best part of the game was when Tiger Woods was heckling Kobe cause this is the first time I seen him had a Spike Lee moment.

But seriously why not just say the magic just won and played a good game.

Kapona is kinda wack in every other aspect in the game. He cant create him own shoot, he cant shoot off dribble, has no post moves so the 3rd forward spot is kinda weak. Doesn't hustle that well for 2guard and cant sell fouls and can only hit 3's. Stick him into 2 Forward so he can spot up and shoot those 3's but if its a pro 2 thats usually taller then him, then he has to worry about every shoot being contested and no one sags off a 3pt marksmen. He is a good role-player but not a starter let alone deserves the mins as a 6th man..

**wow bad grammarrrr

Guest melo.breeze

i think the reason why lee's dunk wasn't showcased at all is because it was on derrick fisher.

totally different story if the dunk was on kobe or gasol.

if the dunk was on kobe, the video will be played on every sports channel and highlight reel there is.

But seriously why not just say the magic just won and played a good game.

Well let me put it like this, the magic got the job done. However, there was times where they could have extended the lead but they let the lakers off the hook.

Archived