NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john teshing basket interference.

The referees must have been smoking salvia

Refs just decide to not call that one, probably a make up call for the no-call on Howard earlier in the game.

Some really bad calls, the some of the fouls on Pietrus was really bad.

Oh and don't forget Redick, he sucked like no other in the O.T.

Still Kobe does not trust any of his teammates. Last possession every Magic player was on him, at least 3 Lakers were wide open. No trust at all in Odom, Ariza, or Fisher.

Still the same ol'

kobe2.jpg

Guest Unanimous

^^ Initially he wanted to pass it to his left or to Gasol. But yes, the whole Magic team was on him, and he was caught in the air. Shooting it was the last option, and hope to get foul. The no call was the right call though.

Also you can trust your teammates only to an extent. When its comes down to the last shot, most if not all Lakers fan trust only Kobe to take it, not to mention Kobe alone not trusting anyone but himself.

Lakers were lucky at the end of regulation. Lee could have made it, but too bad so sad.

Guest endlessrain

Ah good game i raced home from work just to catch the ending. 2 more games 2 more games :tears:

Haha anyone catch the press conference after the game?

Reporter [talkin bout Lee's last shot before OT]: When the ball was in the air, what were you thinking?

Kobe: richard simmons.

Oh Kobe <3

Seriously was thinkin the same thing omg almost gave me a heart attack.

^^ Initially he wanted to pass it to his left or to Gasol. But yes, the whole Magic team was on him, and he was caught in the air. Shooting it was the last option, and hope to get foul. The no call was the right call though.

Also you can trust your teammates only to an extent. When its comes down to the last shot, most if not all Lakers fan trust only Kobe to take it, not to mention Kobe alone not trusting anyone but himself.

Lakers were lucky at the end of regulation. Lee could have made it, but too bad so sad.

I lost count on how many bad decisions Kobe made today. That possession stood out the most. I applaud Kobe when he plays good game and I criticize him when he plays a bad game. Today he played horrible, Kobe fans just don't the mistakes and the bad decisions he made during today's game because they love him too much.

I watched the reply a few times, in Kobe's mind he was going to shoot 100% and not pass. When Kobe started to attack from the 3 point line, Gasol was already running towards the basket for the rebound. So no way Kobe was looking to pass to Gasol when he jumped up for the shot.

If this was a few years back, I would say Kobe must take the shot. But with his current team mates (Not Fisher) Ariza had already proved he can knock down shots in crunch time.

Guest SurpriseSex

I think he was trying to go for the sure thing: drawing contact for a foul. Free throws are much more accurate than other shot on the floor.

Guest Unanimous

It's undeniable that Kobe made many mistakes during tonight's game.

Lakers were lucky to say the least.

But I still stand by what I thought about that last play by Kobe.

Hedo on Kobe seems quite affective, Kobe was messy with the ball today though

2-0!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Kobe's turnovers made me cringed more than Howard's turnovers. Sloppy passing on both teams tonight.

There were some BS calls on both ends of the floor, like one on Pietrus and the ball that supposedly went off Kobe's knee out of bounds.

Lee's layup on the last play before OT was too strong, Gasol hit the rim, but that didn't have any effect with the miss. Why am I the only one who saw that play coming?

Everyone's too focused on Turkoglu, Lewis and Howard, so it's not a surprise they'd go to the open Lee.

Some of Dwight's turnovers were just stupid, he should never put the ball down so low where guards can take it away.

I'm surprise Van Gundy went to Lee, especially after he just missed a layup. Too much pressure on a rookie especially when it's the finals.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

You know, if the Lakers do win the Finals, I'll be pissed.

And that's only because Adam Morrison and Sun Yue are gonna get themselves a ring having done absolutely nothing to earn them.

I'm sure no one will actually give them any credit for the ring. I won't even give Vujacic credit at all, as far as I know he don't even have a ring.

I kinda want Kobe to get the 4th ring to prove he can lead a team to a championship and finally earn the leader role.

Guest Unanimous

Isn't that the same for every team though?

Every championship teams contains player(s) that doesn't deserve a ring cause they didn't do anything. Whatever their reason is.

Guest knockblock

Dwight could improve on his post moves some more. Should he master his techniques he'll be harder to stop.

Guest wendo

It was a good game even though Magic lost. :( When Turkoglu blocked Kobe I was seriously jumping with joy (especially all these Laker fans were screaming in my face saying it was over). Magic had way too many turnovers and Lee, Alston, Pietrus, and Redick didn't really do much this game. Howard too, he made a lot of crappy shots. I'm hoping Magic will win the next 3 games at home. :T

Guest SurpriseSex

Dwight could improve on his post moves some more. Should he master his techniques he'll be harder to stop.

He could start by actually learning just ONE post move. Dwight Howard putting the ball on the floor is worse than watching Zach Randolph shoot. He got schooled in the skyhook by Bynum tonight.

it was slow in the beginning, but very exciting to watch at the end.

fisher made a clutch shot

and as for kobe, he was just being kobe and doing what he does best in the 4th quarter

i admit the lakers did dodge a couple of bullets, but we still got the W

i want the lakers to close it in LA! another riot?

it's time LA wins another championship

kobe can finally put an ease to the criticisms from all the haters.

Oh god, I was having ulcers watching the last two minutes of the game and OT, but DAMNN!

I love them Lakers!! <3

Courtney Lee.. just.. LOL. Thank god he didn't make that last shot. I bet all the Laker fans and players were thinking, "Oh mini cooper."

*phew.

Let's celebrate with some candy!!

Anyways... I want to say Lakers in 6 so they can win at home... but damn, that means letting it be 3-2, and I do not like that, lol.

It'll be really nice to see them celebrate at home :) ... I think a sweep would be even better, though.

As long as they win at the end, that's all that matters.

One game at a time though, lol.

And.. I just feel like posting this .gif XD

986jp5.gif

It's just too cute. haha

EDIT: Also, Trevor needs to be in pants. Right now.

His son is so adorable, omgsh <3

Sad about his brother's death though T_T

Kinda weird how he died though @_@

Guest byakuyaxiii

Game 2 was close but the Lakers come through again.

If they keep playing like they did in game 1 then the rest is over.

Lakers turned off the Jazz, blew up the Rockets, and ate some Nuggets, NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME MAGIC DISAPPEAR!

Guest melo.breeze

i'm curious, is it by anyway possible that the magic will win all three games at home ?

personally i think orlando will win the next one or two games, lakers will steal one on the road and bring it back home.

but yeah, can the magic go on a 3-0 win streak at home making it 3-2 ??

Guest JacksonC

Yeah, Orlando is tough at home, but LA is the best road team in the NBA, they should be able to win at least one in Orlando. But the series is far from over.

Archived