NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LolitaMan

Gotta love how david stern refuses to FINE his boy lebron after skipping the post game press conference. :angry: Any other player and it's a different story.

Trade rumors,

Rondo and Ray to Phoenix

Barbosa, Amare and 14th pick to Boston.

Lol @ Boston if this trade happens. Talented PG is really hard to come by, even though Rondo is not an elite PG. He is still one of the better guards in the league.

PG: Marbury/Flynn

SG: Barbosa/TA/House

SF: Pierce/whoever (maybe Antonio Anderson with #58? I hope so)/Scalabrine

PF: Garnett/Davis or Powe (whoever they resign)

C: Amare/Perkins

Wouldn't be too bad for the Celtics I guess.

Guest Jinkst

Would be great for Boston, I guess this is there attempt next year to go against Orlando toe-2-toe. Amare is a freakin beast and Allen is getting old and isn't Nash a FA this year?

Trade rumors,

Rondo and Ray to Phoenix

Barbosa, Amare and 14th pick to Boston.

Lol @ Boston if this trade happens. Talented PG is really hard to come by, even though Rondo is not an elite PG. He is still one of the better guards in the league.

PG: Marbury/Flynn

SG: Barbosa/TA/House

SF: Pierce/whoever (maybe Antonio Anderson with #58? I hope so)/Scalabrine

PF: Garnett/Davis or Powe (whoever they resign)

C: Amare/Perkins

Wouldn't be too bad for the Celtics I guess.

:huh::):lol:

Who in the world dreamed up that trade?

imma play some bball at school before the game and definitely after.

it's just that people are so motivated to play after a laker game.

so many people flock to the courts after laker games at 24 hour fitness.

as for the pietrus not wanting to wear kobes for game 1 and then deciding not to change it,

i don't necessarily think they were kobe's in the first place. i was expecting to see him wear kobe 4s,

but they were freakin' hyperdunks. they even weren't the ones with the kobe LOGO!

WHAT THE HECK!

majority of the NBA wore hyperdunks this season.

lakers should be able to dominate tonight.

sasha "the machine that's broken" vujacic please show up tonight!

LUKE WALTON, please show up!!!

FISHER, please make your shots!

Guest xsilentangel

Wow I HAD NO IDEA JAMEER NELSON WOULD BE PLAYING.

Great game so far.

Although Magic are down, we know they can make great comebacks.

EDIT:

Well, nobody is getting anything done on the offensive end for the Magic -_-

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

good D from Lakers, and on top of that the Magic's shots aren't going down. (thus far)

Kobe is a beast tonight :D Black Mambaaa

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Feeling bad for the Magic right now, open looks just don't go in.

Feel even worse for them on the defensive end, contesting Kobe shots that just won't miss.

And my Magic hat came in today too! D:

Guest xsilentangel

Thanks for JINXING it GREGORYHOUSEMD.

It took awhile for you to get warmed up Pietrus. JJ Redick should have been out earlier. And it must be hard on Jeff Van Gundy to see his brother ticked off.. but he always seemed ticked lol.

Guest SurpriseSex

Howard got shut down, as well as the three-point shooting. Lakers' defensive scheme worked out pretty well.

Guest mofo

orlando magic were playing like they're getting paid to lose lol..terrible.

lakers were playing great..kobe was unstoppable.

i think the lakers will win =(

hopefully the magic can regroup..maybe jameer nelson has to start from now on lol..but it seems unfair to expect him to be a gamechanger when he hasn't played in such a long time..he should be rusty..hope he doesn't re-injure himself

8-23 from downtown isn't really a shutdown. Magics got a lot of open looks due to Howard, but they couldn't make the shots. Howard really did get shutdown though, 1-6? Until Howard can post up, I will not put him ahead of Yao.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Shutdown? A lot of the attempts from downtown weren't even contested, they just didn't go in. Live or die by the three ball, so common nowadays for teams.

It was just all too predictable. Pick and roll, feed to Howard who gets doubleteamed, dish out to Rashard/Pietrus/Lee/Nelson for three and miss.

Keeping Nelson out so long was a bad idea, because he's still not 100%. When the Magic drove the ball in, it was effective. Only time that happened was when Nelson got off to a hot start with those dimes, and one play by Pietrus.

If Rashard and Turkoglu are just gonna take long jumpers all day, they're gonna be very disappointed. The Magic didn't run when they should've been running. Howard would've ripped the rim had the Magic been able to outrun the Lakers. I'll credit the latter team though for good defense in the post.

Guest Unanimous

I didn't expect it to be just an "easy" win for the Lakers.

The game was short too, lasted barely 2+ hrs.

Kobe was unstoppable! The guy is just incredible! I believe him, I believe him when he said he doesn't see the defenders, he is great!

Magic will definitely come back in Game 2 well prepare! I love it when the Lakers win, but I love a competitive ball game just as much!

:huh::):lol:

Who in the world dreamed up that trade?

Well KG guaranteed championships for the next 2 seasons. Impossible to get it done with an aging Allen. With Amare, Barbosa, and with the 14th pick they can draft another PG. They have a good chance of winning back to back + have a younger team. Both Amare and Barbosa is only 26, Celtics will be contenders for years to come.

I'd say give this Celtics team another year. If this trade happens, then the Celtics team will have bad team chemistry. KG and Amare don't get alone.

i hated how dwight got two fouls in the first game and was benched. In my honest opinion, dwight > shaq or at least I think is the best center in the NBA

magic needs to win *crushes soda can*

Guest SurpriseSex

i hated how dwight got two fouls in the first game and was benched. In my honest opinion, dwight > shaq or at least I think is the best center in the NBA

magic needs to win *crushes soda can*

What does that have anything to do with getting benched?

And Shaq had great post moves. Dwight has as many post moves as the Magic have championships. Zero.

Archived