NBA

Guest Chioster

He might get suspended for game 5, I mean his shove in the back got upped to a flagrant 1, so something like an intentional trip will prob give him another flagrant....2 to get suspended right?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Hahaha, did anyone else see Smith's nose jiggle when he pounded his chest super hard?

HAHAHA, when Smith made that 3 in the corner he did a walk that looked like a chicken with retarded eyes.

oh wow, Smith is a funny guy (: .

Guest Unanimous

Okay Denver win, but man I am growing to dislike some of their players. What's up with that Jones guy? Your team is winning, was that needed? Dirrrrrtttyyyy.

Bad game for the Lakers, Denver came out wanting it more, props to them. We have bigger players yet the rebound difference is just ugly. Sigh

Guest loving_D

nene, k-mart, and birdman really showed up for the rebounds tonight. thank God! and JR doing his thing, haven't seen that in awhile. props to chauncey for keeping the team going without a good performance from melo.

i hope they can play like this in LA on wednesday!

sestft.jpg

Lol JR Smith is one funny guy.

But 84 free throws in the game? Just let them play.

More important question, why do the Lakers always show up like marshmallows when they have a chance to put the series away?

Guest mofo

i don't understand why kobe and pau were sitting for the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter lol.

and i see why chauncey is so important to the team. they really have no leaders on that team other than chauncey. no wonder they got swept last year.

and if dahntay jones gets suspended for one game, no one should complain. that was a stupid thing to do.

Bad calls for both teams. Like the flagrant on Bynum and the tech on Melo.

Why did the Nuggets get more free throw attempts? They attack the basket consistently every game, dunks and layups. When you attack every game your going to get the calls. Meanwhile, Lakers settle for jump shots a lot and don't attack the basket enough.

Guest knockblock

I want it to be the Nuggets and Magic NBA Finals. But David Stern will ensure what he wants.

Guest melo.breeze

denver penetration to the hoop, foul trouble and bench killed the lakers today.

LO didn't show up to play, ariza and bynum got into foul trouble early,

and denver bench literally destroyed us. *cough cough* jr smith's 3's in the 4th.

denver bench > lakers bench.

Guest res0nate

lol if Bynum connected that two hand chop across more of Birdman's face.

Come on Crawford, officiate game 5! I want to see how bad this really gets.

Guest xsilentangel

Congrats Orlando..

WOWWWWWWW....... Did you see that shot at the end by Lebron? It must've scared the hell out of Orlando fans haha. Another great game... DAMN INTENSE. Rashard Lewis made some huge shots and Howard came up big in the OT.

So much for 4-4-4-4, could've been 4-4-0.

Only 8 teams have came back trailing 3-1. The last time it happened was 2006 when Suns came back to beat the Lakers.The numbers are against the Cavs.

Mo Mo

Mo problems

Don't guarantee a win and brick like every wide open shot.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

His drives are legit when he gets fouled, just not his little crab dribbles.

Way to go Williams for making a GuaranSheed. Maybe Ben Wallace will start? Varejao is too soft to handle Howard in the post.

Doesn't matter, as long as another team in the East takes it this year. Funny how I haven't worn my Magic hoody for the most part of the playoffs.

Guest wendo

I am loving the Eastern Conference, all the games are SO intense!! My knees and hands were literally shaking in the last half of the 4th and OT. I am so glad Magic won and Alston was on fire in the 3rd quarter. 1 more game left let's finish this please!

lebron%20in%20knicks%20uni.jpg

No body showed up for the Cavs except for Lebron. The Inevitable will eventually happen.

What are the chances of Yao Ming going to Cleveland? He is a free agent in 2010 too, especially after a Chinese company purchased a part of the Cavaliers.

Guest michellek

i didn't watch the cavs/magic game, so i was rather surprised to hear orlando win... this is going to be VERY VERY VERY interesting.

slightly OT, but does anyone have a GIF of Kobe from game 2, after he scored that 3 in the 4Q and then had that totally beastly angry look on his face after that? i seriously want it .___.

Archived