NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol L.A. Clippers!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Blake Griffin's career. It ended before it even started.

Kings fans should breaking stuff in their houses and setting it on fire by now.

Anyway my Warriors got #7 as predicted.

clippers are looking good, but then again they looked good last year.

clippers = no hope

laker d needs to step up!

couple of seats were empty beginning first quarter.

heavy traffic due to the american idol event also.

haha. the Clippers with another number one. yeah...we all know how that works out.

wish they would show the picking of the balls on live tv.

i wonder why they don't show it

i was watching the ball being mixed up, and then it was commercial break.

Guest xsilentangel

Good game for Denver. Clumsy at the end of the game cost them the game.

They need to make their free throws to win games. Especially in the 4th quarter.

Seriously.. they had so many chances to extend their lead. Bad fouls.

It was a great game though.

Guest SurpriseSex

Ariza came up huge with that steal.

But Billups stepped outside on that three pointer, they didn't catch that.

Seriously.. they had so many chances to extend their lead. Bad fouls.

It was a great game though.

Yea Nuggets' biggest flaw is free throws. Classic case of the Nuggets beating the Nuggets.

Congrats to the Lakers though, they played poorly but came up with the win.

Guest SurpriseSex

Carmelo showed up with some great defense on Kobe, and Kobe shut down Billups until he switched onto Carmelo. Shut him down pretty well, too, until it came to rebounding. That boy is just too strong.

Guest PB&Banana

kobe's clutch free throws, pau gasol's offensive board, fisher's three, and ARIZA'S three and remarkable steal helped us prevail!

finally phil told the guys to commit the foul, so dejavu didn't strike them again.

Make you wonder why teams don't foul when the game is on the line their are stupid foul like martin and their are smart fouls like ariza did with jr.

Its a heartbreaking loss for the nuggets. They shot better, played better, and defended better but they made mistakes at the end of the game that you should not make in the playoffs.

Kobe's free throws were clutch nuggets...not so much, if they actually made their free throws laker nation (including me) wouldn't be so happy right now :P Oh well yay for us

Guest melo.breeze

i liked the way kobe played today, aggressive and attacking the basket,

earned himself a fair few trips to the free throw line.

btw, did jr smith get hurt after his missed free throw during the last play as they fought for the rebound ?

he took a pretty heavy fall wen he tripped on ariza.

Guest dudnaito

The amount of Rockets bandwagoners that have sprung up lately rivals that of the Celtic ones last year.

been a fan since 93, just didn't have a surge of pride that I'd post b-ball in soompi before... EVER. Hell, i forgot soompi even had a sports forum.

Guest dudnaito

Go watch some vintage McGrady highlights and tell me again he is not good. Even if he is 1/2 of what he used to be, he is still a better scorer than anyone on the Rockets roster.

I don't care if the percentage of him coming back and playing well is 1%. I would take that chance.

I would be pissed off if McGrady pulls a Randy Moss on the Rockets and all the Rockets get is a random role player or an old player well into their 30s in return.

tracy's the only true playmaker of the game. Who else besides Brooks can just make shots all by his lonesome. The Rockets teamwork was what led them to a relatively great playoff run, but there's only so much multiple passing can do; we all saw what happened in some of the Lakers games, they must have passed it nearly 10 times to try to create some kind of opening for a shot-24 second violation. I do suspect that he'll come back healthy; i think Yao's legs are what should concern us... the guys just had too much damage to them... both legs, multiple times. Recurring injuries are well, recurring, they'll come back. Then again, he has a free summer for once, so his recuperation should come along nicely. I definitely think Adelman should limit his minutes even if by just a little.

Honestly, I say Rockets keep the big 3, and i know this sounds crazy, but trade Battier. I've read the 10 page article by the NYT, and how he's like a no-number All-Star. Of course I would know, I've been watching him since he first came to the Rockets, and i was old enough to watch him as a star in Duke, but this team has to put aside terms like "intangible" and get some damn point production from everyone. The defense is solid enough from just about everybody to still be considered among the league's best defensive teams.

Guest Unanimous

I remember McGrady "back in the day"

I remember asking myself "Can he ever miss?"

And he has this look in his eyes, that scares the shizznits out of me.

He was good, and still is good. Maybe just not as good, but still is.

Lakers got lucky! Thank you Nuggets for the fouls and that one bad pass at the end. Gotta admit we took it from the first win from the Nuggets. But I'll take it and be happy about it! A win is a win!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

If you check the first few pages of this thread, it was already full of Rockets fans from time.... with like one or two Lakers fans.

Guest xsilentangel

WOW This game is freaking INTENSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Rashard Lewis with the dagger!

Great game; good job Orlando.

Archived