NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest stupidangelx

looks like Kobe is warming up for home game, no worries Rockets fans enjoy your last 2 games.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CKcrossover

The Lakers, like most of us underestimated the Yao-less Rockets

I haven't done that many fist pumpings in one game for a while

but I'm relistic enough to know that it's still a long shot for them to take the series

I hope they can at least take it to game 7

I love Yao's in game interview

"how are you going to motivate your team?"

"I'll yell and hopefully I can get a technical out there"

Guest xsilentangel

Big Baby saves the day :)..

But yeah, that 4th quarter was the definition of UGLY!

At least we're back in TD Banknorth.

A combined 2 points from the bench, that is just pathetic.

They are doubling Eddie House now (lmao)

Guest Unanimous

so disappointed. it was such a crappy lost.

i even fell asleep. I fell asleep right before halftime woke up to see my Lakers down by nearly 30.

Man I wanted to go back to sleep right then.

Horrible defense. The Rockets came to play ball, I don't know why my Lakers even showed up like that. =(

Still with all that, Lol, I still have faith! LAKERS ALL THE WAY!

Guest epark1281

i mean, who thought that big baby would ever win a playoff game with a last second fade away jumper?

not i.

lol at mavs. When's the last time a team argued to the refs that they DID foul?

It looked like a foul to me, but just to be save, wright should have just wrapped him up.

I've seen refs let fouls short of decapatation slide in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

Guest derrek

Lakers will still win, Rockets just got that out of their system!

AND GO MAGIC!!!!!!! PLEASE BEAT THE CELTICS!!!!! (not likely)

Has anyone noticed that Hedo can either win with 1 shot, or completely wreck a game? Inconsistent!!

Guest PB&Banana

^The Rockets fans looked bored in that picture I was too what a disappointment

The kid's dad wants an apology yeah not gonna get that let big baby davis enjoy his moment I sure has heck didn't expect him to save the day

I am prepared for the coming onslaught of laker's blow out loss :P I am hearing it now from my friends and family actually. It's okay though it all depends on who's holding the trophy in the end, no matter what anyone writes/talks/predicts it's all about the finale.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Didn't the Rockets beat the Lakers last year without Yao during their 22 win streak?? They had TMac still, but Artest is still a more-than-decent substitute right now. And it was a pretty intense playoff-like game. Just substitute Wafer for Alston now.

It's gonna go either way.

Guest epark1281

Didn't the Rockets beat the Lakers last year without Yao during their 22 win streak?? They had TMac still, but Artest is still a more-than-decent substitute right now. And it was a pretty intense playoff-like game. Just substitute Wafer for Alston now.

It's gonna go either way.

Speaking of T-Mac, you can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

I get the feeling he's going to go out like Penny.

Guest dudnaito

i still remember tmac when he was an offensive demi-god in Orlando and early Houston, but those injuries are just too chronic. He's not going to get traded though, that much is clear due to the finances of the franchise.

And I love that Ron is a part of the crew. He does seem to be injecting a certain aggression and resilience to the team, but his numbers were terrible last game; hopefully, he'll come back come to form in the next game in LA.

Man, the crowd was crazy. They just look out of it in that one pic.

in clutchfans, the Rockets fansite, i talked about getting a guy like Derrick Rose in the future when T-Mac's gone. I'm sure we can afford him. We're paying Mac Kobe money for Christ's sake.

Guest 432521

You know what I want or hope to happen, it is for T-mac to come back next year with a vengeance and show everyone including me that we shouldn't have counted him out. I know that it is highly unlikely, but I am a fan of him, I was when he first joined the team and I will admit that I am now, but it is fading these past two years have been so disappointing because we all know he has mad talent but his injuries have just taken him out. He has to go out with a bang because if he goes out leaving everything like it is now a lot of teams might decide not to pick him up after he leaves Houston and I hope he will be able to build his career again sooner or later.

Archived