is that they finally made it out of the 1st round

I hope they progress from that next season

with a more experienced Brooks running the point

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nba3d

^ there were Cleveland fans that flew to Atlanta to watch the game, and maybe some Atlanta fans were cheering too. lol

It's going to be a Lakers and Cavs finals. Cavs may have it easier when reaching to the finals, playing less games....

(4-1) or (4-2): Cavs' 3rd round.

While Lakers and Nuggets are battling it out, Cavs can get a head start on rest.

Guest 432521

Um I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a list with the players contracts? Like listing when they expire thanks for the help

Guest loving_D

read this on NBA.com

NBA issues statement on Mavs-Nuggets last-second foul

By Official Release

Posted May 9 2009 9:59PM

NEW YORK, May 9, 2009 -- Joel Litvin, NBA President, League and Basketball Operations, issued the following statement regarding the final seconds of Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals between the Denver Nuggets and the Dallas Mavericks:

"At the end of the Dallas-Denver game this evening, the officials missed an intentional foul committed by Antoine Wright on Carmelo Anthony, just prior to Anthony's 3-point basket."

-----

do they usually release something like this? what's the point, i mean, the game's over. it'll just make mavs fans pissed. why not just let the nuggets enjoy their win?

btw, i agree with ya'll. it was mainly antoine wright's fault for raising his hands like he didn't foul. bad strategy by the mavs for the final seconds of the game. and boo for bad sportsmanship at the end. but must agree that the officiating sucked tonight. considering all the bad calls that went against the nuggets, i'd say the game ended pretty fairly.

ugh, cavs-hawks series :rolleyes: so boring.

Guest thelivinlegend21

The officials were wrong, the NBA admits it.

Not only did Wright raise his hands after the foul, the fact that he didn't play on was stupid enough on his part. Basic rule to keep playing until the refs stop you.

Guest PB&Banana

I won't sleep on the the teams that reach the semi-finals though. It won't be an easy one for cavs or lakers.

Nuggets are the most improved team in the nba who would of though they's be in the semi-finals in the beginning?

Magic are a very good team, when their shots are going down and dwight has a great game their a hard team to beat.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
and what exactly are those issues?

they had a bad game that's what it is

I think it's health issues.

Yes Houston can re-sign Artest, even if they're over the cap. He has Bird Rights to re-sign with them.

And they always release statements when they know 100% they messed up a call that proved costly. As much as I hate the Mavs, they were robbed from that no-call. When Carmelo got interviewed post-game, someone asked if he thought he was fouled.

"Uhh... I dunno man, it was all so fast heh.."

or something like that.

Guest derrek

Big day today! I hope Orlando and LA both put their opponents on the ropes! LA should womp the Rockets without Yao!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Basketball!!!!

Guest PB&Banana

I knew it the only way rockets can win without yao is if the Lakers think they can just breeze on by not the case, even without yao rockets fight no matter what the challenge and that is something the lakers need to learn in these playoffs

Such crappy defense. This is just sad T_T

Hopefully what Phil Jackson is true and Rockets are getting tired out. *sighs.

COME ON LAKERS!!

*sighs. It's game over already. Lakers will only score 70-80. This is like watching the last game against the Celtics last year. Rockets are owning us -.-

This is embarrassing T_T

The refs are crap and Lakers need moar Farmar, less Fisher (although I love him <3)

They can't play like this in the Playoffs. Ridiculous, grrrr.

It's aiite though, I still love them. They'll win Game 5.

Rockets on fire man. This prove my point, Lakers are like a rollercoaster. They don't play the whole game with the same intensity as the Cavs or the Nuggets. That is going to be their downfall this year.

Guest xsilentangel

Rockets are making me proud :).. a very happy Mother's Day indeed.

Now the Celtics have to win tonight.. then it will be perfect.

Guest PB&Banana

Aw the woes of being a laker fan, I still think they are going to be in the finals even though they are inconsistent

Hopefully they will show more intensity later on and stop having moments where they stop playing good ball, they can't just switch on and off at any moment

Guest nba3d
Brooks....That was amazing!

Did you see that end of 3rd quarter play? Artest threw an out of bounds pass from half court to Brooks.

It's funny how Lakers fans just got so quiet, but I see them winning at their home court.

Guest mofo

i like how kobe didn't even try to shoots the ball in the fourth quarter lol..

laker fans there is no excuse for losing to the rockets without tmac and yao ming.

Guest 432521

Man the building was so loud I got a freakin headache. Talking about that play with artest and brooks at the end of the 3rd quarter, after it went down the building went to a whole nother level. There was like a huge party outside and it took me forever to get home. The game ended like an hour ago and I just now got home.

You wanna know whats funny looking around and I saw a whole bunch of wafer and artest like hairdos, my boyfriend tried to get a haircut like that at one of the stands they had outside and I had to freaking drag him inside to avoid the monstrosity

Guest derrek

Seeing the Lakers perform today reminded me of............ EVERY Raptors performance. Memmmmmmorrrieeess!!

Archived