NBA

Guest Chioster

It's a known fact that Kobe swing his elbow at people. He has a history, that's why a lot of people say he is a dirty player. He is a great shooter, but as a defender he will not hesitate to throw a elbow if you are beating him, especially when it comes to rebounding. You can say he is playing physical, but we all it's playing cheap and dirty.

Some victims of Kobe'd elbows:

Manu Ginobili

Mike Miller

Raja Bell

Mike Bibby

Video of him in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1Yt4KUND4 (Profanity warning)

Kobe got a flagrant 1 for the elbow. Why do they even bother to call it after the game is over? If it adds up, Kobe will be suspended. But we know that will never happen because Kobe gets away with everything.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unanimous

^^ Hahah WEST SIDE throw it up! okay okay

I can't wait until game three of the Lakers vs Rocket series. Back to H-town we go.

I see stretches/possessions where Yao Ming doesnt even touch the ball.

To me, they are most effective when Yao is involved.

I don't know how they can go beyond two possessions w/o even feeding the ball to Yao.

Guest xsilentangel
East is a joke, Cavs are eating Atlanta alive, only team to maybe hinder the cavs are the magic, and they're struggling to beat a KG-less boston with a healthy howard...I'd though atlanta could at least push the cavs to six but I guess not, granted it is still kind of early and atlanta has 2 guys out but even from game 1 it was abysmal.

*edit* West is where its at ;)

The only good series are Lakers/Rockets and Celtics/Magic.

The Nuggets handling the Mavericks easily too... Those games are pretty damn boring.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
you laker haters are right, they were dirty plays. so what?

every great team plays agressive, at times dirty, basketball. i'll go even further and say that it is one of the key differences between a good and great team. like it or not, it's part of the game.

instead of whining about the cheap plays, just sit back and enjoy two great teams playing good, agressive ball.

Then people shouldn't whine about what Rondo, Dwight Howard, and others do.

Still think Kobe did it on purpose?

Who said it was ever done on purpose? People have just been saying it was a cheap swing.

Stop taking things out of context.

Guest SurpriseSex
Then people shouldn't whine about what Rondo, Dwight Howard, and others do.

Who said it was ever done on purpose? People have just been saying it was a cheap swing.

Stop taking things out of context.

People didn't, at least, the non-Bulls bandwagoners didn't. It was acknowledged and we moved on.

So...you can "accidentally" take a cheap swing at someone, right?

Guest DOVAHKIIN
People didn't, at least, the non-Bulls bandwagoners didn't. It was acknowledged and we moved on.

So...you can "accidentally" take a cheap swing at someone, right?

I'm sure Andrew Bynum did on Gerald Wallace :o

But by your dim logic, it's not possible. So what does that make Bynum then? Dirty and malicious? Wait, he "can't" be... hmm..

Guest xsilentangel

You think the Hawks can win one mere game?

That game last night was just brutal (again)..

Guest THEmerryJANE

I just hope we can take one from home. I don't want the Cavs to sweep the Hawks.

It's funny because i actually thought we had a chance in the first game. By the end of the first quarter, the Hawks were shooting like 70% FG compared to the Cavs 50% and still down by 2. I was like, lol a win is not going to happen. They take advantage of our undersized team and start with two centers so we're forced to shoot bad jumpers.

What happened to all of our shooters? Joe and Flip just don't seem to be there. it's a bad night when Josh Smith is taking perimeter shots cause he's too much of a moron to make any of them. :lol:

Guest LolitaMan

hawks and cavs has to be one of the worst series ever. borefest...I just clicked over and saw a blowout and didn't even bother watching more than 2 seconds of it.

GO ROCKETS!

Guest xsilentangel

uhm OK weirdo.

Anyways, I hope they can rebound from this loss.

Ray Allen just can't get it going. House is basically the bench now.

Guest GO!zilla
uhm OK weirdo.

Anyways, I hope they can rebound from this loss.

Ray Allen just can't get it going. House is basically the bench now.

can i report this to a mod? i don't like being called names.

aww man my celtics lost =/

hedu was so efficient!

Guest YSK

Man, its like a tradition. Every year Yaos gotta get blocked by kobe.

Wow Wafer just jumped INTO Vujacic. Is it me or does Wafer have great posture even when hes dribbling o.O?

The Laker's are like the Warriors of 06-07, live and die by the three pointer. They will always win if they make those 3 point shots.

Artest did his own little thing today and threw bricks all game long. No one wants to give the ball to Yao for some reason, where is the team work? Feed the ball to Yao!

Flagrant 2 on Ron? No it was a hard personal foul.

Ehh pretty sure it's going to get reviewed and change.

Guest YSK

^Thats always been ron this season though, when he hits his shots hes deadly, but he can be inconsistent....I hope yaos okay, hopefully its a day to day thing...

As for the ejection, well i was on the fence hardfoul/flagrant 1 but not a flagrant 2...

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

Flagrant 2 on Artest? Didn't really look like it.

Omgosh, I agreed with 1love today! :D

Archived