NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest charcoalfilter1101

Wooh!! I thought the Lakers would lost to the T'Wolves. Congratulations to L. Odom for playing great while Bynum is still unavailable.

We miss you A-Train, please come back immediately!!!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

does anyone other than me think that odom is playing better ball than bynum has the entire season ?

well i won't say the entire season, bynum was playing well the few games leading towards his injury,

but the way odom is playing lately, it seems his playing with a lot more consistency than bynum does.

Man...I'm starting to really hate Tracy McGrady.

Imagine if the Rockets fail to get out of the first round...AGAIN?

how does that fall on t-mac's shoulders?

alston didn't play the way he did at the end of last season, artest's numbers weren't that great to start off the season as well, plus he was injured as well. the bench players besides von wafer and AB haven't been effective offensively.

and anyways with t-mac now gone, they finally have a set starting 5 and so far they've been faring well, and hopefully that leads to success in the playoffs. now what will they do with artest at the end of the season??

Guest IwishIwasKOREAN
does anyone other than me think that odom is playing better ball than bynum has the entire season ?

well i won't say the entire season, bynum was playing well the few games leading towards his injury,

but the way odom is playing lately, it seems his playing with a lot more consistency than bynum does.

Bynum was coming off his knee injury and not being able to play basketball for months.

Odom is in his contract year.

for a long term contract, i doubt it. like i said once before, management will probably try to get yao signed to a new contract before 2010. they still have to pay t-mac $23M next season, so that will limit how much artest gets depending on how many years thy choose to sign him for. the only way i see him coming back is some major trade in the off season to clear some cap room.

Guest PB&Banana

Okay kinda late but did anyone ses the nets vs sixers?

Devin harris' shot in the last second, he managed to shoot even though he almost lost the ball

Guest knockblock
Okay kinda late but did anyone ses the nets vs sixers?

Devin harris' shot in the last second, he managed to shoot even though he almost lost the ball

Yeah I did. He threw the ball twice. The first time he shot it off the defenders arms.

Guest xsilentangel

^ Was the first time versus the Celtics?

DAMN Devin Harris for the winnnnn. DAMN one hell of a shot.

Welcome aboard Miki Moore..............................

Man the Rockets are on a role. I guess with T-mac out of the picture now the guys know their roles and for the guys on the bench its there time to show that they belong before somethings happen during the off season.

I hope the Rockets move soon and give Yao a new deal. He is like the rock that holds the team togethor, and if he happens to leave after next season i am gonna be heart broken. I doubt the front office is gonna allow that to happen though, Yao is one of the few real big men left in the league. I hope they give him a deal that is the length of the rest of his career so he stays a Rocket forever.

EDIT

Okay we just let go and totaltly lost it , up by two right now but its so close... im kind of scared

EDIT 2

Phew got out of that one barely

Something that really disapoints me is Brent Barry, I though with him on the team he would give the team at least 1 or 2 threes a game because thats his skill right? But since he's injured nothing really came out of the deal

Something that really disapoints me is Brent Barry, I though with him on the team he would give the team at least 1 or 2 threes a game because thats his skill right? But since he's injured nothing really came out of the deal

Houston Rockets signed Brent Barry because of his playoff experience.

Guest BChizzle

Bulls playing really well with the new players. Salmons , Brad Miller, even Tim thomas(17 points today) ..did a great job which resulted in the Bulls beating the Magic by 18. :unsure:

We don't need Brent Barry just shoot 3's. If the Rockets needed a player to shoot only 3's, they should have kept Steve Novak. The difference with Brent Barry is he can rebound, great passing skills , and set up plays.

Guest melo.breeze

does anyone know where to find the list of all time top 20 nba scorers ?

just curious as to how many more points and who kobe has to surpass

to reach top 10 ? LOL ! he just reached 19 today against the thunder.

Archived