Fanfic Additionals.

xXFilipina_DreamerXx

m1sz_x_p1ggy : AWWW!! I <33 m1sz_x_p1ggy!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I COULD USE IT IF IT LIKE?! Then maybe I shouldn't use it...cause i LOVE IT! It's beautiful! What are you talking about you stink at PS?! It looks perfectly marvelous! I absolutely appreciate/love the time you spent thinking of me while making it! AWW!! Makes my heart melt. Thank you so much hun! You made my day today! Shall put it on my thread. SARANG!! <33

rebecca_laaa : WOAHH! Thank you so much! Looking forward for it! :]. Shall edit after posted! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

miszchelle : MICHELLE! OMG!! PRETTY ICONS! I was so scrolling past it! BUT THEN I WAS LIKE ... WOAHHH!!!!! So then I halted and I see beautiful sparkling icons in front of my eyes! THank you so much!! AHH!! So pretty! Definately putting them in! I love the white one of JiHei she looks so seductive as for the mysterious Yoochun ones! Thank you so much !! I love them! Going to put them in NOW! :].

GELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~

Why are you requesting when you can perfectly make hot posters? xD lol. I haven't talked to you since forever! You're probably busy with school stuff, huh? I am because of upcoming finals. T___T *cries* By the way, how's the trailer going? :D

Gahh, here's a simple and ugly banner I just made. x__X

gelbanner011vt.jpg

I'll make more for you when I have more time. :)

--Carol

rebecca_laaa : WOAHH! No not at all! It's so pretty! I love it! JiHei looks so elegant! I love how your effects are very simple! Sometimes complicated graphics make me dizzy, but this one makes my eyes glow. I like it alot! You have a great talent if you recall that a SUCKY banner! JEEBUS! Thank you again! Of course I'll use it. I'll use EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT! It's beautiful!! :]. I DO like LOVE it!

doodette : CAROLL! AWW! I miss you! haha Thanks! I've been pretty behind on banners and posters lately so I decided to request and I have a BUNCH coming! :]! It makes me happy! WEE! Thank you so much for making me a banner! It's so pretty! How have you been?! I'm so sorry again for the Trailer, don't worry, we've never forgotten it. It's so hard to find a girl that covers her eyes with glasses and a hat that looks decent! BLEH! But I've found a TON of music and the voice overs are going to be specially made! KAWAHH! So I'm going to use the lines you request! YEE! I heart you! I'm so sorry again! I miss/LOVE you dearie!

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the banner and icons you wanted. I'll try to make something for Cinderella after I finish my homework.

romeoban13qg.jpg

romeoi18tw.jpgromeoi21bq.jpgromeoi34lf.jpg

Please credit if use.

-- Jackie

d0rkifiedxl0ser : WOAHH! Thank you so much! It's so beautiful!! I love the rose icon! That is like the most prettiest rose ever, and it matches the story completely. Also in addition to the BEAUTIFUL antique look! I love it so much!! Thank you Jackie! Of course you recieve credit, this is too beautiful for me to claim!! haha Thank you once again, Cinderella also?! WOW! :] Thank you so much! I'm glad to have your support in graphic making and reading. Yes yes! Homework comes first AJA AJA HWAITING! Thank you!

• 4 months later...
Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Hey! I'm your reader!

I'll try to mak eyou something...

If you still wnt or need some posters..^^

Archived