Mytwo Favorite Pictures Of My Two Favorite Actors And Singers

Here are my two FAVORITE pictures of my two favorite celeberties for Male singers, Female singers, Male actors, and Female Actors.

Male Singers

1. Lee Donghae

I really don't know the exact reason why I like him. He has this unknown charm that makes me drawn torwards him.

donghae16vw8.jpg

donghaesingingrw1.jpg

2. Brian Joo

His voice and personallity. He truely is the best all-around-celeberity. What made me like him more was how he treated his fans

20061208080514291e70825au6.jpg

002cx1.jpg

Others: SG wannabe, Yoochun, Eru, Jang Woo Hyuk, Se7en, Taebin

Female Singers

1. Jeon Hye Bin

Like Donghae, she also has an unkown charm that makes me like her. I think she's gorgeous and pretty talented. She isn't THE best. But the best doesn't always need the love.

2qy6.jpg

20070105114046640b61145tq8.jpg

2. Nam Gyu Ri

She can sing and she's really pretty. Enough said.

p9292629ui3pr7.jpg

eb82a8eab79ceba6acxh8ic8.jpg

Others: Baek Ji Young, Boa,

Male Actors

an awesome actor and he looks good in the historical time/warrior field. He has so much charisma that I find myself liking him more and more.

1. Song Il Kook

20060328038403be0.jpg

2006123100455111101lf2.jpg

2. Kim Ji Hoon

Quite underrated I must say. He's a good actor, and usually when guys cry to much in a drama, it kind of bothers me..except him. He's pretty talented and he might not be the BEST looking but he's my style. Not so clean but not so dirty looking.

20060427181911982wo6.jpg

2006761842532791relk3.jpg

Others: Kang Dong Won, Hyun Bin, Daniel Henny

Female Actors

Yes, my favorite actors and actresses got the Daesang this year. I think she's a good actress and she can act any character (the good one, the tough one, the bithcy one, etc.) and I think she's pretty. ^_^

1. Ha Ji Won

na0929001pn3.jpg

eenter90181jh6.jpg

2. Han Ga In

She looks pure. She's pretty. I like her husband. I like her. Enough said. ^_^

hangain29dwsk7.jpg

hangain66djzr9.jpg

Others: Han Hye Jin, Lee Tae Ran,

Credits to: The Super Junior Thread, The Fly To The Sky thread, The Han Ga In thread, The Jeon Hye Bin thread, The Song Il Kook thread, the Kim Ji Hoon thread, The Ha Ji Won thread, The Seeya thread, and Yahoo

i like that picture of han ji won. :]]

[the first one] the second one .. she has too much makeup hahaha

but yea. :]]

i like all these celebrities too. <33

Guest makemyday
Kim Ji Hoon is quite handsome. I like his voice too.
i really have to agree haha

you have awesome taste in actors

save song il guk. well. i like him but i'm not a huge fan.

Wah. This post is made for me to spazz! I love brian! Those pictures are from his first solo album, and he looks absolutely gorgeous in those! The performance one looks really good. And I LOVE Nam Gyuri<333 She is sooo pretty! Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Guest fattycake

i agree with what you said about donghae. it's really hard to explain what draws me to him but there's something that does. =)

ha ji won's one of those rare actresses where she has the beauty and the talent to back it up. =)

thanks for sharing!

I like Han Ga In & the more that i like is his husband, Yun Jung Hun who's in the army right now. HGI is so lucky to have him. I envy this girl.

I KNOWW ME TOO! And he's so good to her =]

she's so pretty too!

A great couple.

KimJiHoon is so underrated, but i really like him (=

I know what you mean. He's a good actor and deserves more fame!..He's hot too

Guest suejinners

i love your actors and actresses choices.

song il kook<3 uhh... yeah no explainations needed. hes just one hell of an actor

kim ji hoon is a good actor. i think he will be aroundfor a while.

ha ji won<3 omg this girl is GORGEOUS in Hwang Jini

han ga in<3 yeon jung hoon<3

Archived