[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

MinWan at 43rd Baeksang Awards

Oh my..the first thing I thought was how hot he was in all black until I saw his shoes!! WHY is he wearing high heels?! They look funny and weird..oh no. I was surprised a lot of you guys didn't notice it until you read about it but oh my, I hate the shoes lmao..It makes him look a little on the feminine side. MinWoo, no one cares that you're not as tall as the others..you're not short either.

Tee hee, I like the way you put that... "drop dead gorgeous". >:] Oh baby, yess<3 Same here. He will always be forever be my one. LOL watch, during my wedding, i'll be like, "I, Riz, promise to you, ERIC--" PUAHAHAHAHA. Unless... I marry him. (;

LOL! I wish I married MinWoo lol..I would love to say that. If you say that and you're not marrying him, I don't think there will be a wedding for you anymore after that lmao.

Anyways.. I've finally "converted" my mom and my aunt into a Shinhwa fan within a month. Now, both of them know all their names and what their roles are. My mom's favorite is Dongwan because she loves his voice. She also commented that if JunJin's going to practice and practice more about his singing, he will definitely become a better singer. She mentioned that Minwoo is a very good entertainer and very strong (I think she meant his physical? You know when you saw him doing 3 solos in a row. You know what I mean right?). OOH, They got pretty addicted to "Brand New" song. LOL! Lastly, my mom loves Andy's Heart Dance so much<33. They got so addicted watching Shinhwa in Love Letter and X-Man. Shinhwa is just TOO PERFECT! :lol:

I think I'm kinda agree with my mom. JunJin is really improving so much in singing. Minwoo is definitely a very good entertainer, he can talk to the audiences and make them more excited. You know how Minwoo does when he's on the stage right? That's exactly what I'm trying to say but I can't put it into words. I just bought Shinhwa's Inspiration #1 DVD yesterday, I can't wait! :P

THAT'S SO COOL! Your mom and aunt? They're cool, aren't they? MinWoo..he was born to be on the stage, entertaining. He's awesome at it and I can't name anyone better.

isn't seo ji young THE GIRL who two-timed minwoo??!!!

What?! With who?! I knew they went out and I kinda liked her..but what did she do?! RAWR!!

HUH????? i never knew some1 two timed him!!! i only heard about shin ae and him and their painful breakup.

Do you know HOW their break-up was painful? Aiyah..I only know who he went out with but don't know how they all ended..

i see arm muscles!!! but his legs are so.. not tanned =X andy ahhh!! go tan your legs will ya?? summer's coming =P

YES, Andy is very..not tanned. He should get them tanned but who am I to talk when my legs are like WHITE too lol. Had a dance with my friends and we all wore shorts..and my legs were soooo white compared to the other four. >.<

Eric & Park ShiYeon: I don't know if they did break up or not but I hope they didn't. If they did, I'm glad that it's not a horrible break-up and that they're still friends or in a brother-sister relationship. I honestly thought that they'd get married or something, though. BUT, we're not all 100% sure yet...so I'll wait. Either way, I'm content with it.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherriesense

hey everyone...

i just wanna update myself and my harddisk on shinhwa

haven't really got anything from them lately.

so, i heard they had a couple of fanmeetings right?

is there a complete full video on the MIS fanmeeting? how many parts are they in total?

and i also heard that they also had one in Japan. are they ready for download?

XD

Guest jhyun-se7en

so eric broke up with park si yeon. ):

i thought they were so great together. and i like watching them together.

anyway, i'm glad that they're getting together again after their solo activities.

it has been so long since i last seen them together. (:

and 'shinhwa sneakers' ? it's so cool to have the sneakers named after them. and the guests can win the autographed shinhwa signatured sneakers?! that's so great. i want to be the guests. haha. (:

Guest nutzie

cherriesense - the MIS fanmeeting was back in.. was it february? i don't remember.. hahaha.. but so far, i think i'll i've seen were fancams and the ones on the news.. i don't think there's a full video on it though..

jhyun-se7en - i don't think we can be completely sure that they've broken up.. although it seems that shi yeon's company [was it?] has issued a statement.. but we'll see.. hahah i think the sneakers thingy is great too.. i don't quite know if i want to wear those sneakers though.. i would just keep it in a glass box or bring them to sleep with me every night =P

Guest kfosho

so eric broke up with park si yeon. ):

i thought they were so great together. and i like watching them together.

anyway, i'm glad that they're getting together again after their solo activities.

it has been so long since i last seen them together. (:

and 'shinhwa sneakers' ? it's so cool to have the sneakers named after them. and the guests can win the autographed shinhwa signatured sneakers?! that's so great. i want to be the guests. haha. (:

so they really really broke up huh?

that kind of sucks right when i was getting to like her.

but its nice to see eric single again (:

aha shinhwa sneakers, i wonder what people would think of me if i wore them??

but yah seeing htem together would be awesome, maybe some tv shows would be nice!!! some talk shows or something!!

i wish they would go on YSMM again!!!

oh yah have any of you guys registered for the UCC contest?? because i registered but i don't see my username and picture and all that in there. it says that i have completed the registeration but it doesn't even show up??? i don't understnad. could someone really help me<< i know has nothing to do with shinhwa sorry.

Guest Charmmy Kitty

hey , I wonder what shinhwa mean? is it mean stars?

someone know all album they released ? I just want know the list

I downloaded 22 album of shinhwa but some of it in chinese so I can't understand

thank you

Guest serawong

hey , I wonder what shinhwa mean? is it mean stars?

someone know all album they released ? I just want know the list

I downloaded 22 album of shinhwa but some of it in chinese so I can't understand

thank you

downloaded their albums? if you really like them... i hope u will buy their albums instead of downloading them.. >_<

Guest Charmmy Kitty

downloaded their albums? if you really like them... i hope u will buy their albums instead of downloading them.. >_<

hic it so easy for me if I'm in koeran , and I don't love they like crazy, I just like their song

Guest nutzie

Charmmy Kitty - shinhwa doesn't mean stars.. it means legend/myth.. i don't think shinhwa has 22 albums in total O_o" so far the official ones are 8, and there are some singles and winter story albums.. but i don't think all those would add up to 22 albums.. if you want the album list, you can try checking out wikipedia.. i think they have all the albums listed there..

aq_dsini - uh.. i think you're not allowed to request for songs here.. i'm sorry.. you might get warned by the mods..

Guest fortuneteller

can somebody PM me their song "Perfect Man"?? mp3 preferably... thank you so much...

Uploading. I'll Pm u as soon as possible. hope u continue supporting Shinhwa.

Eric and PSY broke up offically? It's sad :tears: seems to be that Shinhwa dont sucess much in love. But why just PSY'side said bout the break up? How bout Eric and Good Ent?

Just finish State of Art-Seoul concert -> How wonderful it is! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::wub: :wub: :wub: ...Totally in a "SHINHWA" mood :wub:

Guest aq_dsini

aq_dsini - uh.. i think you're not allowed to request for songs here.. i'm sorry.. you might get warned by the mods..

ooppss... i didnt know that... because i looked at the first page and it doesnt have any rules.. thx for telling me tho...^^

Uploading. I'll Pm u as soon as possible. hope u continue supporting Shinhwa.

thank you so much... waiting for your PM... XD

Anyone watched this week's Star King? Boom imitated Junjin's facial expression and his dance and it was quite funny because it was the same! They showed comparison by having Junjin's clip on one side and Boom dancing on the other side of the clip.

Just finished watching Andy in Haja Go! and was disappointed that it was so short and they didn't give much screen time to Andy. It was mainly focused on Shin Jung Hwan.

It was cute though when Andy said Shinhwa will marry fans. LOL!

Guest nutzie

aq_dsini - oh, it's not stated on the first page because it's the general rule for the topic and not only for this thread..

mommie alice - no wonder eric broke up with shi yeon.. because he wants to marry fans =P okay wait, that's a bad joke.. eric i'm sorryy!!!

Guest kfosho

i like how they said big brother, younger sister. eric's only like a month older than her. :sweatingbullets:

im personally kinda disappointed about the news. i thought they would get engaged, married, and so on. but they've been on and off haven't they? who knows...they might get back together sometime.

ahha i hate those people who go on and off on their relationship, so i hope eric does not do that.

eric looks hotter when single...jk.

i just saw andy's new hair!!!

NOOOOOoooo

what did the stylist do to his cute and handsome hair!!!!! AHHHHHH`~~~~

ahha i havne't seen it, but i'll take your word. hopefully its not like short short, i like it kind of long.

Andy Oppa looks so cute at the BODY SHOP! <33

He just gets younger and younger. MY MY! I want him to be my hubby ;/

for reals? at first thats what i thought. i thought all the shinhwa members looked young still, but recently i could see thier oldness and stuff. dongwan, eric, junjin still look the same, but andy, hyesung, and epecially minwoo, but minwoo is still hot of course. our andy looks more like a man now (:

why is minwoo's pants a bell-bottom cut????

shouldn't it be a straight cut??

that looks so wrong on him

ahhaha i noticed that too. looks like he's gonna bust out some groovey moves ahaha.

Minwan: Two hot guys, walking down the red carpet, how happy can Shinhwa fan be!! :rolleyes: Looking at those pictures, just well, too hot to handle.

So, we see Jindy, Mindy, Minwan, there are two members missing? How about our oil and water couple, RicSung, I feel that they will pop up somewhere together. :rolleyes:

oil and water!!! how i missed thee!!!! where in the world is hyeusng!!??! i know he is working on some of his solo works, but still!!

Guest kriza_09

ahh i'm so happy today.. ^^ i was talking with my mom on the phone when suddenly my lil brother wanted to speak with me (i never talk to my brother on the phone) and he just said he's doing a school drama where he's the scriptwriter and he's using wontak's angel.. he happily said he's taking minwoo's role.. lol.. he's officially a big fan of shinhwa.. ^^

oh and my mom also said one of my aunt likes dbsk and always looks for their cds.. but then my mom said shinhwa's songs are better.. ^^ yayy!!! at least 1 person down!!!

everyone in my family knows i'm going to korea this summer.. my aunts AND UNCLES asked me to buy them korean music.. i'm SO going to buy a LOT of shinhwa albums for them.. ^^ and of coz hyesung 2nd jib!!!! what a perfect gift!!! ^^ now i hope dongwan's album will have been released by june..

we are actually 1 big korean lover family.. the sad thing is, unlike korean dramas, tv show and performance videos aren't really available in my country..

so my project for this summer: download the HQ files of all tv shows with shinhwa in it, hardsub them, burn into DVDs, and distribute them within my family.. i'll make shinhwa invade my big family.. ^^

Archived